Author Topic: Dogs of Hunger City (please do not post here!)  (Read 23666 times)

Offline FloWithLife

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Eating Ice Cream in Hell
    • View Profile
    • MaH DA
Pack: The Circle of Helusion

Name: Tem Fyrsta

-19 in human years

Breed:

-Belgian Sheepdog/Greyhound Mix

Personality:
-Tem is one of indifference to others, their lives, and their habits. She lives out her life as she chooses and is in no rush to please or impress anyone or anything. Her humor can be as cold and blunt as ice. At times she even has a bit of a sadistic side that can frightens or make a situation comical. Her intelligence is trait she is proud of, flaunting it around to add a suave air to herself, but her companions think it silly calling her an 'old wise man'. Though she won't admit to it, she, at times, can get easily lonely and prefers to be around a companion whenever she can manage to be. Her drive to fulfill given goals and tasks is where she truly shines. When she is given a task or another thing of the sort, it becomes her main concern and can even go to making them her life's purpose until it is completed with the up-most perfection. Distractions are never an option for they cloud the mind and causes faults in her 'glorious and scholarly' personality. Humans, are a bore to her, they are but fly's in her 'scholarly' presence.

Strengths:

-A muscular sprinter, her lean body and long limbs provide her with speedy, but elegant movement. Her teeth are quite, a gift from her greyhound blood, same with her speed. Though she may be fast she is quite strong from her sheepdog bloodline and has excellent hearing.

Weaknesses:

-Tem may be a fast runner, her drains her physically and constantly has the urge to nap and eat. Her eyesight is not that great either. She also HATES feeling the heat/being hot.

Anything else:
-Her expertise lies with plants and the art of plant-life and herbs. She hopes one day to see out the mission of wide-spread plant life to one day settle down as a healer/physician.

Pic:

--(already PM'd my RP sample)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
My PM system stopped working recently, sorry! I set up an email address instead: [email protected]

Looks good so far, though!

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
I am sorry for my in-activeness. I no longer think I am a good leader for Helusion and you may look for a new one. A pack needs a leader that cares for them and yet I have only been on once to rp. I am very sorry Tearless, but I am stepping down from my leader position. :'(

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Aw.. Thanks for letting me know, and sorry that didn't work out!

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
I am sure it would have been a fun rp but I am never on enough to take responsibility as a leader. Good luck with the rp and have fun. :)

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Ayashe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile

Pack: The Circle of Helusion

Name: Vladimir

Breed: German Shepherd Mix

Personality: Vladimir is a laid-back individual with an otherwise friendly and polite manner. He enjoys the company of others and will listen attentively to them if they have something to say, often giving advice if the can. Vlad dislikes conflict and tries to avoid it best he can, but will not hesitate to fight if he is needed.

Strengths: Vladimir has a large build and strong hind legs for leaping great distances.

Weaknesses: Vlad's distaste for violence could be considered a weakness. It has definitely gotten him wounded in the past.

Anything else: N/A

Preset download (if you have one, and are so inclined, I'd love to be able to see them!): Download here.

RP Sample (From another RP I did a while ago.) : Ayashe shoved herself out of the vent, clenching her teeth against the pain it caused as the metal scraped her flanks. She shot forward and somersaulted into the open before collapsing, her back on the dusty pavement. Her head hurt now and she was completely dazed from her disastrous escape. It had taken an hour of ramming into the cover of the vent to knock the screws out, leaving her with a raging headache and ringing ears. She opened her eyes and she was on the verge of panic when Ayashe realized she couldn't see. Years in that facility without seeing the light of day had diminished her eye-sight.
Scrambling to her feet, Ayashe swayed and caught herself from crashing back to the ground. She raised her head and look around hopefully for anything to show her where she was. All but a blurry white circle above her was black. She clung to the light above her, relishing the sight even though it was no more than the dim image of the moon. Head still turned towards the sky, Ayashe put her nose to work, sniffing the acrid but fading smell of gasoline that still hung in the air from the countless days that cars sat where she stood. She focused on the cold air around her, inhaling the smell of the mountains and the scraggly spruce trees that still managed to find nourishment on this god-forsaken ground. Behind all of it was the lingering scent of death. She winced, remembering the faces of those who never came back to the kennels. Their cries still echoed in her head as they were worked on by the whitecoats. Remorse turned into frustration and anger as she remembered the ones who condemned her and all of the others in that building to endless suffering. What had been their purpose? Ayashe shook the thoughts away and advanced further from the facility. Her brown paws became sore from tripping over rocks and scraping her soft pads on the rough, new terrain. Somewhere along the line she stopped and sat down. Her nose still told her the Lab was still fairly close and she hadn't gotten very far. With a heavy sigh she slowly layed down, her head on her paws but eyes still open and fixed on the light in the sky. Others would come, she knew.

Note that this was a forum based RP, and I usually don't make my posts that big in-game. xD

Deadpool

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:09:32 am by Ayashe »

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Sweet, go ahead over to the site, Ayashe! I won't be on Monday due to my mom's birthday and Halloween, but Tuesday afternoon before five thirty (US Pacific) I can come on and add you.

Offline FelineHinata

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Are you allowed to be a cat? It is the street after all

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Not sure about that... I'll put it to a vote with the packs and see what people think.

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Concensus is yes, you can be a cat. Just fill out a form and send a sample.