Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 124153 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #990 on: March 16, 2012, 12:05:18 pm »
(have fun!!!)
Vanth smiled as his soft fur comforted her and softened the lump in her throat. 'Thanks Xander, but honestly how long do you think I can last? I am weaker then you. I doubt I can last very long.' She stopped and turned to face the familiar male. ' Truthfully,.how much hope do I even have? Thank you for making me feel better but..i..' Her voice became shaky as the lump in her throat grew bigger. Her pink irises overflowed with sorrow and tears streamed down her charcoal fur. 'I'm so sorry'
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 16, 2012, 08:41:47 pm »
((Thanks you guy's! I'm back now! ^.^
I'm sorry Luna, I hope things get better! D:))

"We have to go look for them," Dusk explained to Cross. Then he turned his attention to his sleeping sister, he wasn't sure if she was aware of them or not but nonetheless said to her, "We'll be back soon."

The storm furred male then left the cave, gesturing for Cross to follow. "I just need you to find some food, not just for Karma but for everyone. There's a herb I know that I can mix in with the meal, it's a special kind of plant. It mostly helps the spirit if anything, but if someone were to eat it with wounds the skin grows more quickly and more easily to help them close. Where I come from they grew more commonly and my  kind use them a lot to strengthen themselves both physically and mentally when things turn bad. There are not as many here, but a trained eye should be able to find them if they knew where to look. I can search for the herbs while you get the food."
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

LunaSpirit

« Reply #992 on: March 17, 2012, 10:18:48 pm »
(I'm going to start making sure I post every day from now on!
AND CAN I JUST SAY!

100TH PAGE!

Whats your fave part of the RP so far?)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 17, 2012, 10:29:12 pm »
(Flails!
And I can't say I like one thing I lOVE it all <3!!)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 17, 2012, 10:44:55 pm »
((100th page!!!! Heck yeah! 8D
I'm going to have to agree with Silver, everything that happened in the RP was just awesome! It's so hard to pick! If I have to pick one, though, maybe the one after both Vanth and Xander recovered from their dark-side? Not sure why, maybe because it was an emotional part and Xander and Dusk had that little argument, Silver goes after Vanth, etc haha. Maybe also in a way it made them all a little closer instead of further apart?))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 17, 2012, 11:27:42 pm »
100... now I wannu make an rp party! for the entire next 10 pages we would have our characters and ourselves be in an rp party. I myself look like Amaterasu.

The liar and the thief

LunaSpirit

« Reply #996 on: March 17, 2012, 11:38:54 pm »
(I have to agree I love all of this RP! :3
Yeah I agree with Katsa, I think that it made a huge turing point for the RP and will make everyone more of a emotion filled pack and less of a odd little group of wolves.
And yeahh lets have a party XD

-Xander pops up from no where- HELL YEAHH! Wheres dat beer!)

Xander froze as the dark coated fae began to sob before him, he had never felt so weak in his life. He fell into her again, rapping his neck around hers, avoiding both of their wounds. Tears also began to prickle in his black eyes no matter how much he tried to hold them back and hide them. "Shut up Vanth," He whispered quietly in her ear. "Just shut up,will you?"

For a second or two they just remained still and silent, listening to each others breaths and savoring warmth. "Your stronger than me...Your so powerful and wonderful and pure...You don't even know it Vanth," He hissed, his voice gentle but some how rather stern, like he needed her to listen to him. "You are a much better person than what I am, and don't you dare ever describe yourself as weak again, you hear me?" Xander told Vanth, the air falling silent as he waited for a reply.

~~~~~~

Thirteen watched as the pair left the cave leaving lone the silver coated fae to rest whilst they collected food and herbs. The feline had remained silent through out their conversation and did not offer to help due to the fact she didn't see how she possibly could, she was far too small and weak. Thirteen slowly slunk towards Karma, her sharp green eyes avoiding contact with hers. Silently the orange tabby laid before her, snuggled in a part of her fur that was wound less, and sighed aloud. "Today has been eventful..." She stated, even though it was the obvious.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 18, 2012, 12:07:45 am »
(I have to agree I love all of this RP! :3
Yeah I agree with Katsa, I think that it made a huge turing point for the RP and will make everyone more of a emotion filled pack and less of a odd little group of wolves.
And yeahh lets have a party XD

-Xander pops up from no where- HELL YEAHH! Wheres dat beer!)
Oh Lord you trying to kill me! I laughed sooooo Hard you don't even know how much at the this XD!)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #998 on: March 18, 2012, 08:33:27 pm »
: )

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 18, 2012, 09:27:34 pm »
Me and cross are just bickering. (Cross is mad at me for me giving her badhistory)
While Camille, being mischeivious and curious, snuck a beer from the party. The song playing was pon pon.)
??????????PONPONPON?Full version

The liar and the thief