Author Topic: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)  (Read 29191 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Now open, accepting deputies and med cats!)
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 07:54:46 am »
picklejuice 8D

Preset download: http://www.mediafire.com/?29bayxi3fpth7dl
Name: Hailheart
Ingame Username: IvyWolf
Desired Clan: MarshClan
Desired Rank: Deputy
History/Personality: Hailheart is very serious about clan duties and helping her leader, Stormstar with the clan. Other than that, she's very laid back. She's a tomboy, not really wanting to stay clean and loved to playfight as a kit. As she grew older, catching prey and getting dirty wasn't a problem, even though some cats still did dispise of her. When she was a warrior, she looked up to the deputy and leader, but when the past deputy was gone, she was eager to take the cat's place. She loves to help apprentices and kits. Hailheart despises on LeafClan cats.
RP Sample: Hailheart strode out of her den, and looked around at the
wonderful sights of the Marshy home, breathing out with a sigh of comfort,
she looked around for the leader; no sign of him, though. "I guess Stormstar isn't
awake right now." She mewed quietly. She wandered over to a pool of marshy
water and lounged by it. She loved being a MarshClan cat. No fears, nothing.
She put a gleeful smile on her face as she lounged by the marsh water.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:59:54 am by Maddie »

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2011, 01:24:19 pm »
Hello GamerGirl. I was wondering if you could PM me a copy of the map drawing please? I really want to help with mesh making and would like to know what type of things you may need. If you don't feel like sharing it with me, I am perfectly find with that. :3 Thank you.

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

GamerGirl

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2011, 10:02:08 pm »
@Maddie - Accepted! :3 Welcome to MarshClan, I'm sure Stormstar will be happy to know he has a deputy now. ^^

@Courtney - I think I have found all the meshes I am planning to use, but if you want to make some meshes of anything, feel free to do so. :) I thought maybe some cool mountain tunnels for your clan would be cool, and a big, climbable tree for the LeafClan camp would be nice, if you do want a project to work on. The drawn map should be up soon, I finished inking it today.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 01:50:27 am »
GamerGirl,I just wanted to ask if you could change something in BushClan's territory.Could the territory be instead of a plain,could it be a thick grassey,bushed forest?With many places to hide?

GamerGirl

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 02:00:38 am »
Awww, but I liked the idea of a grassland.... I had some good ideas for it. Can I compromise with you and do half bushy-forest and half grassland? lol

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 06:48:19 am »
I had an idea for the map, even though I'm not a leader xD.. If you'd like to hear it then thats cool :3

GamerGirl

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 02:02:05 pm »
Go ahead, Maddie. I'm open to all kinds of ideas :)

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 03:30:36 pm »
Well I was kinda thinking you could have a set of cliffs, and it could be something like "Rouges creek"? I don't really know, maybe stick a few bridges in and have a river running underneath the canyon styled thing.
If you'd like me to do a drawing, maybe that could help? :3

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 06:17:10 pm »
name: snowkit

Ingame Username: Heartsgirl99

Desired clan: Bushclan

Desired rank: Kit

picklejuice

History: Snowkit was once a loner when she was a newborn but her father got killed by a fox so her mother took her into the clan but snowkit's mother later got killed by a dog. Snowkit thought that she was a clan born kit but she never knew her older brothers and sisters until she hunted her first prey.

Personality: Snowkit is very nice, friendly and brave sometimes and she is very helpful.

Rp Sample: Snowkit walked out of the nursery to play with her stick. " Got you!" Snowkit mewed as she jumped on her favortive stick. Snowkit picked up the stick and she toss it to the air, causeing it to land outside the camp. " Great...now i need to get the stick!" Snowkit mewed as she sneak out of camp to reach her stick. She jumped over a puddle and she ran to find her stick but it was lost. Snowkit was brave so she look at every stick but no sign. " I guess i'll go find another thing to play" Snowkit signed as she ran back to camp.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:58:38 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green

GamerGirl

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2011, 06:38:35 pm »
@ Maddie - :O If I could have some sketches, that would be awesome :) Loverly idea, though I already had an idea for a home for rogues, I do like the idea :)

@Stephen - Is Snowkit a canine? Lol please fix this with an updated picture, and go through and capitalize things, please :)