Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52757 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Just though I'd apologise for not being in the RP last week. It's all been rather hectic with exams and revision. I'll try this weekend. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
sorry that i didn't made it to the rp again. there was a tornado and bad storms in my area but luckly the tornado didn't hit the town i live in.
Signature by Green

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
  • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/
    • View Profile
    • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/Iloveyousomuch-1.jpg
:D I'm back! Pandora CAN'T Get on 'cause of stupid server is offline. -_- stupid server.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Its alright. An RP is sceduled on Saturday at 5:00 PM my time. And I've decided to only base RP's on Saturday's. The other two arent really important :3

*Fuzzy*

Picture: ugh... stupid computer wont let me put it on here!!!
Username: *Fuzzy*
Name: Rags
Rank Desired: Hunter
Species: Red Fox
Personality: Sly, curious, quick to flee
History: Was born near a barn, fled family when human killed mother while trying to hunt the chickens, learned how to hunt by watching other animals. Learned how to hunt like a hawk; silent, quick, and mainly finds prey by watching things very carefully. 8
RP Sample(4-5 LINES PLEASE): *Steps slightly out of the bushes, tail making a slight noise against the leaf.* *Steps down the shore to get a drink of water.* *Notices a slight laugh across the river* Barks: "Who's there!?" *Whimpers when a soft growl is heard.* Growls: I'm not afraid to fight, so, come on out! *A lynx rakes its claws against my shoulder.* *Yelps* *Turns to bite lynx* *Grabs onto it and holds on as the lynx spins around* *Falls off* *Yelps as the lynx grabs my throat, hoping for a kill.* *It roars and runs off as a patrol of other foxes reaches me.* *Slowly blacks out into a deep sleep as the others carry me to their camp*

wolfgirl56

Terribly sorry for not keeping in touch with you guys. Let's say that my dad's computer lost internet connection, and I'm on my mom's tablet, so I will not be in role play for a bit. Don't delete me, please. I miss all of you <3
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:14:51 am by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Hello just want you to know im alive

"I Believe I can Fly!"

wolfgirl56

Also if people can't get on the game, is it possible that we could role play on the forum on here or something?

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
True yes. Im making a private roleplay for us in the Private Roleplay sections if there is somehow we cant get on the game, we roleplay there :3

wolfgirl56

Good idea, kierra!