Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37790 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #190 on: March 03, 2012, 10:31:43 pm »
Izah's eyes narrowed slightly as he considered the female before him, shifting his muzzle so his right eye could get a clear view of her. Though the silvered wolf remained silent, hesitant to answer her questions. How much did she know? What was her involvement in all of this? Would she try something if she knew the truth? He had already risked to much by helping her.

"If you did not need my aid," he at last broke the silence. "It would of been better for me if you had attempted escape sooner."

Turning his gaze away from the female, he rose his muzzle to the air and breathed in. Clear so far... Next he shifted his gaze to the trees, taking a few paces toward them as if he were about to leave. "My name is Izah," abruptly he paused, looking back. "Depending on how much you know, that name alone should give you a clear reason why I'm being hunted down. I have someone else waiting for me and must check to make sure she is alright. As for knowing you had been caught, I was a short distance away when I heard your yelp, and it was partially my fault you were caught for that pack had scattered all over these woods in search of me. So I felt like I had to do something to make up for it, nothing more. Now, what are you going to do?"

As always, Izah remained alert with muscles tense. He observed the female carefully, for she could simply howl and alert the enemy pack of their presence. It could of all simply been a trap to lure him out like what had happened before, or if she knew what Izah could do, she could try winning the packs favor by turning him in or try killing him herself. Whichever the case, if he saw a hint of betrayal or trickery, he was prepared to act, wither it be striking her down or riding with the wind.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

LunaSpirit

« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2012, 01:10:52 am »
Topaz didn't respond to Zero's answer, she remained still and silent as though even speaking against him would cost her a decent amount of blood shed. Well who knew how he would react? Zero certainly seemed sick enough to attack or even kill for little or no reason. Topaz's mind began to cloud with visions the of silver male with his jaws rapped around many a wolves throat, one of which was Izah.  

He must really want to keep ahold of his status... She thought, for some reason he reminded her of herself, she also craved dominance and if she ever got it she would wish to keep it. Topaz would never kill for such a petty thing though, but she was not Zero, and Zero was not sane.

Did she really belong in a pack full of such blood lust?

Topaz followed after the alpha after he was told of some kind of disruption in the territory. Though the auburn coated fae was curious as to what was happening she remained at a distance, her dark eyes fixed upon the area ahead of her. Being honest, she was disappointed with the lack of drama. It seemed that a stranger had simply wandered into the territory, and Zero did not really seem to care. Once he had left, Topaz was unsure of what to do, so she remained where she was stood, watching the midnight blue male from before and the intruder speak. "Wait you are allowing her to stay?" She questioned, her head tilted slightly to the right.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:15:54 am by LunaSpirit »

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2012, 11:53:55 am »
"So, I guess you must be the wolf with eternal life, huh?" she grumbled, rolling her eyes. She didn't believe the stories of a wolf being able to attain eternal life. She drooped her body lazily and gazed up at the alert male. A huff escaped her maw. She swung her neck to the left and then to the right, looking for whatever it was that was making him so alert. She narrowed her eyes as she done so then returned her gaze back to his. "Why so... tense? We're miles away from those crazy dogs." she spoke softly, yet there was always a sort of firmness in her voice. She flicked her ear then returned it to it's pointed forward position, "Well, I guess I'd rather like to tag along with you guys. If that alright with you, Izah." a sweet, juvenile smile swept across her jaws and she stood square with her neck craned, ears pert and tail slightly lifted, awaiting his verdict.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 04, 2012, 07:37:43 pm »
Cera growled lowly and slunk over to the dappled stranger, circling her suspiciously. She turned to Topaz to answer the auburn wolf's question.
"It seems that way." She fought the urge to roll silver eyes, "He's letting loners in left and right... If this keeps up we could have an ambush on our hands..." Cera mumbled something under eyes breath, her gaze meeting Serpe's for a moment.

"Or worse, another pack could be moving in." He finished for her. The dark furred wolf nodded and glanced sidelong at the sleek female.
"What is her name?" The beta asked, and Serpe answered with 'Eternity'. A snort came from her lips and she turned back to the territory. "Searching for a snack, were you? Come along then, and while you're at it tell us your purpose here." She walked back to the densite at a brisk pace, the group of wolves following suit.
"Topaz, you should come too...
Eternity, huh? It's unlikely for her to be a loner, being that fit. She glanced to make sure said fae was following, Yes, it's more likely for her to be from a pack and spying.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2012, 07:45:10 pm »
The fae breathed in deeply, and then explained in more detail. "I used to be in a pack farther from here. They abandoned me awhile back, so I came to roost near here... but at the moment I hadn't known another pack lived here." Eternity lowered her head, looking truely ashamed. "I didn't mean to cross the border, honestly. I was just chasing a rabbit from where I found it-- beyond your borders," she added, glancing at Serpe. "And I ended up here."

ヌ - ド ル

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 04, 2012, 10:05:10 pm »
"It's exactly that sort of thinking that probably got you caught in the first place," Izah answered her question coolly, though it was difficult to tell if he meant it as an insult or if he was simply stating a fact. "Those 'crazy dogs' are not to be underestimated, I've eluded them for this long but only barely. If I lower my guard for even a second, I could be right at their paws."

Though a sweeter side of the female had showed (if it could be called that), Izah's eyes had narrowed slightly with suspicion. The green in them had by now began to fade, shifting back to their blue color. "If  you're going to be tagging along, you're going to have to keep up, stay silent, and not lower your guard no matter how far we may get from those wolves." This meant he was allowing it.

Turning away, Izah began slipping through the underbrush again. "By the way, I didn't catch your name," the dark silvered male had noticed the way the female had rolled her eyes when she stated he was a wolf with eternal life, which pleased him more. It meant she didn't believe he had such an ability, which was for the best.
The Hobbit

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2012, 10:33:13 pm »
A huff escaped her jaws, "Well, to be fair, I wasn't aware there were such barbaric wolves that had to be avoided in these woods..." she trailed off as she approached him, her tone was smug, getting that last word in was an immature trait she had never grown out of. She would've blown a raspberry at Izah- but decided to at least try act mature. "I'll be alert as ever, even in my sleep if you want." she enthused, grinning. She travelled along side his right flank as they began to travel in the underbrush, "Oh, my name is Chase." her grin faded to a warm smile.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #197 on: March 05, 2012, 12:02:06 am »
Topaz couldn't help but laugh aloud at Cera's response to her question. She seemed to hold some a minor amount of hatred for the midnight blue male and his smug cocky attitude. Maybe it was just the fact that he had allowed some stranger into the pack, but what ever it was it seemed to amuse Topaz. "Coming..." She reply to her, darting after the fae until she was just a meter or two behind her. Her eyes seemed to still hold a flicker of fear as she glanced around at the surrounding group on Cera's tail. These wolves...what do they think of me?... (Flail)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 05, 2012, 10:25:39 pm »
((Going to make one more post then wait for Silver :3))

A sly smile began twitching at his lips unintentionally as he listened to the female talk, it was almost amusing but in a good way. "Fair enough," he replied to her comment as he ducked below a hanging branch. "Now that you do know, though, you'll be more aware. If you can do that in your sleep, it'd be greatly appreciated," he joked, the female's atmosphere was almost relaxing but even so he remained tensed.

"Chase? Hm, an interesting name," pausing, Izah rose his muzzle to the air once more, breathing in. Ears flicked back and forth as he listened to the night's sounds, before he turned in a different direction and continued on his way. "Well, Chase, it is a pleasure to meet you."

At last the duo came to a small clearing. Izah's eyes scanned the area before stepping through, and even then he was still being cautious. "Elly?" he called out just below a whisper. "Elly, are you there?"
The Hobbit

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2012, 10:51:03 pm »
A white eyed female poked her head from behind a bush, her eyes scanning wearily. "Oh Iazh it's you." he said softly emerging fulling from her hiding spot, "Is this her?" she questioned looking down at the female wearily.(fail)