Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37771 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2012, 11:01:10 pm »
((Indeed XD And thank you!
I'll go ahead and make a post, not sure where Skull is I:))

A sense of relief went through the dark silver-furred male at the sight of Elly, she hadn't cried out in shock (unlike him). As the female proceeded to make her way down the slope, Izah took a few steps back to get out of her way. Ears were strained to their highest listening point as he observed her coming down, no howl's sounded or the rushing sound of running paws, all was silent in the night air save for the falling snow beneath Elly.

"Sorry," Izah replied automatically when she had reached his side. Emerald orbs glanced back to the top of the slope, becoming anxious when the familiar shape of Chase did not appear. "I don't think they know where we are," he whispered to Elly, though did not move his gaze. "We'll continue on in this direction, then once we're far enough and safe we can find a spot to rest."
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2012, 11:19:20 pm »
(Lol! Yes, yes it is )
Zero acted like he was oblivious to the tension between the two females but on the alpha mind everything was going according to plan.By the looks of it, it wouldn't take much to snap both of them.(If you want to know what he's thinking about just ask I'll tell you.) Zero stepped back from Cera as she got to her feet, he held his tongue; he wanted to let the tension last until it was the right moment. Soft paw step of the others sounded around them, he was glad.(OMG my brain wont work!) Zero turned away from the healer wolf, who just had begun to work Cera, and the injured she wolf and walked away from them passing TOpaz and then into the foliage heading back to the camp.(Fail)

Elly followed his gaze back up to where she had just came from, "It's fine and If they had gotten her we would have heard something.."she sighed turning her gaze back to Izah. The white eyed wolf nodded and motioned for the male to lead the way.

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2012, 06:39:25 pm »
(Holy cow, I've missed quite a bit. Been crazy busy, lol! -Sorry... :) ))

Chase bounded just at the heel of Izah. She was fit and fast but was pushing herself to keep up with the silver male. He blended so well with his surroundings so her nose had to keep her right. She weaved in and out of trees, branches and undergrowth before she slipped up and was smacked in the chops by a low branch. She stopped abruptly and gathered herself up. She stood square and alert as she surveyed her surroundings. Even though she had only stopped for a couple of seconds Izah and Elly were well out of sight. Gone. Her ears were like satellites and her wet nose shimmered as it twitched trying to pick up the two wolves scents.
Finally she caught smell of them. She dipped her head and sprinted full throttle in their direction. She stopped at the top of a small cliff like hill and peered over it's edge. Her orbs lit up as she gazed down on Izah and Elly, relived she had found them. She sized up and examined the slight steep hill and hopped down it like a mountain goat. She bounced over to the two "Sorry I fell behind. I ... ran... into a tree. I guess I just ran so fast that my co-ordination went to pot." She huffed, trying to catch a breath.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:41:04 pm by Skull Kid »

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2012, 10:23:14 pm »
Izah knew that Elly had to be right, and he wondered if Chase had simply wondered to her own path because she couldn't keep up with them. After a few more seconds he remained where he was, then turned to lead them away.

A sudden movement at the very corner of his eye drew his attention back to the cliff, mind thinking it was the enemy, but to his relief it was Chase. Staying where he was at, he waited to see she made it down alright and was safely by their sides. "Well I'm glad to see you're alright," he commented. "Next time try slowing your pace just enough to get your coordination comfortable, if you can get that adjusted to your liking you should be able to still keep up and avoid hitting anything else." Izah smiled at the female, showing it was only friendly advice and simply not just a correction.

Then his visage showed worry and concern once more as he glanced back up the hill. To him he thought Zero was still close behind, but his eyes had began shifting to their bluish color again. "I don't think we'll be going through as many obstacles this way," he said, turning away from the cliff to look off into the distance. "We'll go a little further off, and once we find good enough shelter and we're sure they've lost our trail, we can rest for the night. Thankfully this falling snow will cover our tracks, but hopefully it won't turn into a blizzard while we're running."

That said, Izah continued on his way. The snow fell lightly around them, and ears still catching no signs of pursuit took the opportunity to slow his pace somewhat. It was best to conserve his and the other's energy should they really need to make a run for it, and increase their stamina for longer travel.
The Hobbit

LunaSpirit

« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2012, 10:54:40 pm »
Topaz watched from a small distance as the healer wolf worked on Cera's wound, her upper lip quivering with anger. She couldn't help notice that when the two fae's began to show aggression towards each other, Zero did nothing at all to stop them. Was this what he wanted? Did he want them to be rivals? She didn't know...She didn't care either...Either way she hated Cera, she made every drop of her blood boil.

With a awfully smug smirk on her jaws, Topaz slowly turned to leave. "You injure yourself by falling over a tree root, god knows how pathetic you will be in battle," She hissed just loud enough for Cera to hear, before racing towards Zero. (Writers block -.-)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2012, 12:15:10 pm »
((Bump))

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2012, 12:53:15 pm »
(sowwies I'll post now)
The males ears swiveled as he hear foot steps behind him and a familiar scent filled his nose, "You need to learn not to go off of my beta," he spoke calmly, "She's stronge and many favor her in the pack." with out another word zero turned away and went to his den and laid down quickly closing his eyes.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2012, 09:58:49 pm »
Izah's breath came out in cold wisps from his maw, breathing remaining in rhythm with his paws but growing heavier. How long had they been running? At last the male slowed his pace, until he came to an abrupt stop. Muzzle to the air, nostrils flared as the dark silvered male took in the scents the cold wind offered, ears swiveling back and forth for stray sounds. Silence.

"We can stop here," he told the other two, turning to face them. Shifting his muzzle, it pointed out something deeper in the foliage, though at first glance there was nothing. Izah walked in that direction, pushing pass a few bushes and walking beneath overhanging branches, doing his best not to disturb the snow that covered them. When he stopped by what appeared to be a hill of some sort, he vanished. A second later his head reappeared, showing the opening to a little den that had been camouflaged well with snow and shadows. "If we're being followed, there's a very likely chance they'll pass right on by from us, and with the help of the snow fall it'll both cover our tracks and mask our scents. I'll set a false trail for just in case, but I think we'll be safe here for now."
The Hobbit

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2012, 12:12:05 am »
Elly felt her body grow tired the longer the ran, her paws were numb from the chill of the snow the blanketed the ground; more was still falling. Mist billowed out of the canine's mouth as he panted heavily. Dang he is in shape. he was sprinting so fast for so long! Elly was greatful as Uzah began to slow his pace, her limbs still cried out, begging for the motion of running to stop. Soon their wish would come true.

Elly skidded to a halt nearly slamming into Izah's rump a full speed. The silvery female stood unsteadily on her paws , head down, and her sides heaved. She waited, listening to Izah as he moved around. As the male spoke Elly brought her had up as looked at him with a greatful smile," Ok but once I get my energy back I'll get food.. That won't take that long." the canine moved over to the hidden den passing Izah and sat down enjoying how warm it was compared to the outside.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 23, 2012, 03:32:49 am »
((Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring this >_> I was waiting for Eternity and Drift, noticed they haven't been on O.e))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;