Author Topic: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]  (Read 12605 times)

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Re: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 06:02:12 pm »
                                                                                  Timelooked

Time stood and watched as the fae ran off and the male followed. He waited for a sign of them coming back but after finding none he jumped out of the water. He shoke his grey pelt before running off after them. He looked around every step. Eventually he came across the other male. He stopped in front of him. "Hey, what happened?" He didn't want to anger the wolf more then what he looked but he was curious. He wanted to find that fae and say sorry.

(Sorry it toke so long. And I might not post for about 10 or 20 minutes)

Rasiel

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 06:39:39 pm »
Gannon

Gannon looked at the male, he examined him for a moment. He then rolled his eyes and turned his head, emitting a chuff, "Nothing." His tail flicked with annoyance. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone now. A grunt sounded from deep in his throat and he walked off into the forest. He made his way to a small clearing with a tiny pond in the middle. He plopped down next to it, the chirping of mockingbirds tickled his eardrum. The two familiar birds greeted him with song, flitting about him happily. He sighed and looked at them both, "Okay, one more song..." He looked around to make sure the male wasn't anywhere around nor the fae. He took in a deep breather and then belted out into song. His voice carrying about the sky like lazy dandelion puffs, "I will always carry you in my heart, you'll always be my shooting star. Autumn days will fade away, but memories will always stay the same. I'm hoping you will never change, don't ever change."

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 07:44:14 pm »
                                                                                                Time

Time was speachless. He watched the wolf walk away. He turned back. He kept a look out for the fae as he walked. Eventually he broke out in a jog and then into a run. All he wanted to do was apologize for what he did and that was hard enough and now he even had trouble finding her.

Rasiel

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 08:11:39 pm »
Gannon

The mockingbirds tweeted and chirped happily attempting to harmonize with Gannon's voice. Gannon had always been able to sing, ever since he was a pup. My son has the voice that's sweeter than any bird you'll ever meet. his mother used to say. Gannon used to sing for his mother all the time until the rest of the pups began to tease him. Hey Gannon why don't you sing us a little song? What are you a girl? Gannon's ears flattened, No! I'm no girl! Why don't you all go chase your tails and leave me alone! The pups snickered. Gannon began to sing for his mother less and less. He remembered his mother acting very funny one morning, her eyes were foggy and it seemed like it was hard for her to speak. Sing me a song Gannon. I want hear your sweet voice. Gannon frowned No Mother! Do you think I'm some kind of girl? Gannon snapped back to the present. He didn't like remembering the last time he spoke to his mother. He looked down at his reflection and let out a sigh. He must have been thinking for a while now, for the mockingbird were no where to be seen.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 03:30:01 am »
.~ Melody ~.

The female trotted around, her tail wagging as her icy blue eyes stared ahead. She padded around for a while, ignoring the footsteps behind her, until she came to a small lake. She lay down near the side, curling her tail around her flank as she thought, her tail wagged, and her icy blue optics looked ahead. Melody hummed quietly, she was bored, there was nothing to do. She jumped into the water, swimming a bit. "I am yours now" She sang quietly, her tail wagging as she lay on her back and swam. "So now I don't ever have to lea-ve, Ive been found now..." She continued to sing, closing her eyes as she smiled. "So now, ill never..." She spoke, opening her eyes and staring at the sky. "Explore."

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 03:42:27 am »
                                                                              Time

Time kept running. After a few moments his legs felt like jelly. He sat down. ~ I don't even know her name! ~ He thought to himself. He sat there for a second before raising his head. His eyes shut as his maw let out a long howl. He stayed like that for a few minutes, wondering if anything or anyone heard him. His head dropped and he looked at the ground. He rose to his paws.  (here comes his horrible dancing i decided to make him do in this post). He hummed a little tone and his right paw tapped the beat. Eventually his left paw did the same. Soon he was turning in circles and stepping to the beat. He knew that he was probably horrible but he didn't care.

Rasiel

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 03:42:55 am »
Gannon

Gannon's ears perked to the sound of a female singing off in the distance. Could it be the fae he'd run into earlier? He shook his head and frowned he didn't want to get mixed up with her again. Yet, he couldn't help but melt to the beautiful song she was singing. He cleared his throat and began to belt out a bit more, slightly hoping she would hear him. "If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed. Then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be, just like broken glass to me..." His voice echoed out into the atmosphere, the koi fish below him swam gracefully, leaving behind ripples. It was all so, peaceful.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 04:31:40 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody stopped her singing, tilting her head as her ears perked. Someone was singing, it was a male, she knew that. She listened some more, then chuckled. It was that male from earlier, he was a good singer. The female climbed out of the water, shaking out her fur as she began wandering around the water to find the male, after she spotted him, she barked quietly, then padded to a nearby Oak tree. She began to sing a song. "Handle bars, and then I let go, let go for anyone." She sang more, her tail tapping to the beat. "Take me in, and then throw out my heart and get a new one." She grinned slightly, her tail wagging. "Next thing, were touching, You look at me its like you hit me with lightning." She howled a small 'Ahhh-aah'. "Oh, Every bodies starry eyed, And every body goes. "Oh, Oh, every bodies starry eyed, and my body goes." She howled quietly, her tail tapping again to the beat. "Woah Oh Oh, Ah Ah, Woah Oh Oh, Ah Ah, Woah Oh Oh Ah Ah."

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 04:40:13 am »
                                                         Time

Time stopped. He heard the male and female singing. The female's voice was amazing while the males was also good. He smiled as he started dancing to the fae's song. His paws went to the left then to the right. He started doing the moonwalk. Some how he tripped and fell. He got right back up though and started moving with the beat again.

Rasiel

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 04:53:07 am »
Gannon

Gannon smiled as he saw the fae singing near the large oak, he couldn't help but be drawn to her. He took a deep breathe and began walking towards her, his chest puffed up and began to fall as he burst into song, "And then she said she can't believe, genius only comes along. In storms of fabled foreign tongues. Tripping eyes, and flooded lungs, northern downpour sends its love." His tail wagged as he got closer to her, he was now only a few feet in front of her, he chuckled, "Your pretty good." He sat down on his curled tail, attempting to hide it. He grinned at the fae, he was beginning to like the feeling this female gave him. What was it though? Whatever it was it made his heart swell.