Author Topic: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]  (Read 12604 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 03:11:31 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody watched him walk over, smiling a bit as she gazed at him with her icy blue optics. Her fluffy tail wagged behind her, before she curled it around her hip. She watched him sit down, then tilted her head in confusion when she saw signs of a...curled tail? She shook it off, looking at him again and grinning smugly when he had complemented her singing. "You're not so bad yourself, Hot stuff." She said, winking at him as she groomed her paw for a small second. "So, it seems that we always bump into each other." She moved closer, rubbing her tail against his back as she took a lick at his chin. "Maybe its supposed to happen." She whispered in his ear, then took a playful nip as she tried to tackle the male to the ground.

Rasiel

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 03:24:47 am »
Gannon

Gannon landed on his back as he toppled over. He was nose to nose with the fae, he gave her a wry grin and ran his tongue across his fangs in thought. His heart began to beat a little faster and he snickered, "Well I really don't mind bumping into a fae like you." He tucked his curled tail under his side concealing it once again. "But I'm guessing you have a mate right? I'm sure he'll be here any moment to come kick my tail!" He said playfully, a slight glint in his electric green eyes. He moved a little closer to where their muzzles were only inches apart, "Or am I mistaken?"

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 03:29:52 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody looked at him, grinning as she smiled. He wanted to play this game again? Well lets go. She smiled, moving her muzzle closer and smiling at him. "Oh, maybe I do have a mate, and very lucky one." She smiled, taking a lick at his nose as she padded away from him with a small flick of her tail. "Or maybe, I don't have anyone, and someone seems to catch my eye." She grinned at him, batting her eyelashes as she moved around him. "So you love to bump into me?" She said with a small chuckle, taking a nip at his ear. "Here, bump into me again." A mischievous look entered her eyes, and quickly moved to climb onto him again, and lick his chest fur.

Rasiel

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 03:38:40 am »
Gannon

Gannon couldn't quite make out what was going on everything seemed to have gotten surreal and hazy. He felt bubbly and light, but at the same time heavy and plastered to the earth. As the fae licked his chest he chuckled, "That tickles!" He then gave her a devilish look, "And just between you and me I might have my eye on someone too." He examined her, silvery coat and black markings, along with pale blue eyes. He had to admit, she was a pretty one. He was so infatuated with the fae he had completely forgotten about his curly tail, and at the moment it was wagging a mile a minute. 

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 03:45:46 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody smiled, sticking out her tongue and taking a smooth lick on his muzzle. She lay on him, her tail wagging as she grinned when he said it tickled. "Ticklish huh?" She smiled, then quickly move to lick his chest fur. The female then felt something brushing against her, she turned around gazing at his tail with a small grin. "Cool tail you got there." She said, thinking it looked cool. "Wish I had one as unique like yours, But I got the average wolf one." She chuckled, laying her head on his chest as she nuzzled him slightly. "Oh, you have an eye on someone? Wonder who that lucky she wolf is." The female wolf pondered a bit, her tail wagging as she looked at him. "Thats one lucky female indeed." The fae stared at him, though almost shook her head when she noticed they haven't even told their names to each other. "Well, since we seem to get along, My name is Melody."

Rasiel

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 03:56:27 am »
Gannon

Gannon's cheeks turned red when she mentioned his tail, although relief swept over him when he realized she wasn't going to tease him about it. He smiled, "Melody huh? That's a pretty name. It suits you. My name is Gannon." The grass beneath them tickled his ears causing the right one to flick a little. "So what exactly are you Melody? Pure bred wolf?" His green eyes looked at her with curiosity, he cocked his head a little awaiting her reply. A butterfly hovered by them, it was so serene here. Gannon then began to wonder what had happened to the other male that he had run into earlier.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2012, 04:09:01 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody looked at him, smiling when he complemented her again. "Why thank you, Gannon. You have a nice name aswell." She grinned at him, nuzzling under his chin as her tail wagged. "Yep, pure bred wolf. Thou, Most unique canines are the mixed one, like you." She winked at him, licking his nose as she watched the butterfly fly above them. "Really peaceful." She commented, standing up a bit and sitting on him. "So, Gannon, Are you a good fighter?" She asked, tilting her head. "Nothing much to do, So I was wondering if we could have a little wrestle." She smiled mischievously, standing up and stretching out.

Rasiel

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 04:22:23 am »
Gannon

Gannon looked up at her with a playful smile, he gave a small shrug and replied, "I'm decent. I don't wanna hurt you though." He emitted a light chuckle. The two mockingbirds from earlier perched on a nearby oak branch, they chirped sweetly. He glanced at them, "Get out of here you two, go find someone else to sing with for a while." They then swooped down from the tree and fluttered around them for a few moments, then disappeared.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2012, 04:28:33 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody grinned, staring at him when he said he didn't want to hurt her. "Hurt me? Oh really now?" She smirked at him, her tail wagging as she smirked. "Winner gets a kiss from the other." She chuckled, backing up and lowering herself into position. "Lets go, Gannon." She said with a small and playful bat of the eyelashes. The wolf then let out a threatening growl, allowing her wolf instincts to take over as she lunged at the other in an attempt to take a nip at his broad shoulder.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 04:35:50 am »
                                                                  Time

Time sat down and rested for a moment. He walked a few feet before stopping. He looked at the male wolf and fae wrestling. ~Bet i could break that up real easy.~ He thought. Time started to crawl towards them. When he was able to see them he toke a seat.