Author Topic: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]  (Read 12691 times)

Rasiel

Re: [Finding You] [Melody] [May Contain Cussing]
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 04:37:41 am »
Gannon

The fae came right at him, at the last second he jumped out of the way, rebounding off the trunk of a tree. He landed swiftly behind her. He was almost cat like, his Kishu heritage truly shining through. Speed and Agility were his strong points where as strength came second. "Come on Melody you gotta be quicker than that!" He teased playfully. He wagged his curly tail anticipating her next move. 

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 04:45:07 am »
.~ Melody ~.

She grinned, planning him out as her tail wagged. He seemed to wait and listen, then dodge at the last moment. The fae thought for a moment, narrowing her eyes as she thought. If he was planning her next move, all she had to do was, just go crazy? The female chuckled inside of her head, trying to think of a new one. Hmm, maybe I could confuse him, I am a fast person. Melody thought for a few more moments, then a sly grin spread across her muzzle as she had a new plan. "Grrrowrr!" The female lunged at him at full speed, then swerved to the side at the last minute. She launched herself off the ground, moving behind him and using her speed to move under him and try to push him over.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 04:46:21 am »
                                                  Time

Time saw the large male dodge the girl's attack. He thought about what to do about this. After a few thoughts went through his head he finally figured it out. He stood up. His eyes locked onto his target. He started to run, his feet pounding against the ground. When he was only a few feet away from the male he jumped, hoping to land on top of him.

Rasiel

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 04:50:52 am »
Gannon

"Huh?" Gannon said as the fae darted in another direction. He was then knocked off his feet and landed on his butt. "Oof!" He said as he hit the ground. He stood up and his legs wobbled a bit before he shook himself. He looked up at the fae, "Wow your not half bad!" He smiled at her, it usually took a while for most people to figure his technique. She was pretty smart. "What else have you figured out about me?" He chuckled. Gannon sat down and brought his hind leg up behind his ear and began to scratch his tongue lolled out of his mouth lazily. Just then that male from earlier came flying towards him, Gannon dodged out of the way and gave him a confused look.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 05:07:48 am »
.~ Melody ~.

Melody grinned, her tail wagging as she looked at him. "Oh, what I have learned about you? Lets see. You're ticklish, cute, and very unique. And seems to match the description of the male Ive had my eye out for. She chuckled quietly, though yelped when a figure came flying out of no where. "Whoa!" She said, startled, though calmed down when she noticed it was the male from earlier. "Errr, hello?" She asked, tilting her head as she contained her laughter. Though, remembered the little wrestle they had, and moved towards Gannon. "Come on, I won didn't I? Give this female a kiss." She grinned, looking at him as she winked, and pressed her muzzle against his for a moment, then stopped and batted her eyelashes. "Females Rule, Males Drool." She broke out into laughter, laying down.

Rasiel

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 05:14:01 am »
Gannon

Gannon was still blushing from when she kissed him, but began to laugh along with her. He rolled around in the grass and continued to share giggles. He then remembered the other male and stopped laughing, he stood up and looked at him, "Hey um why'd you come flying out of the sky like that?" He cocked a brow. "Where you trying to hurt me or something?" He stared hard at the male trying to determine if he was some sort of threat. He glanced back at Melody, "Do you have any idea why he came in out of no where?" Gannon was determined to figure it out.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 05:22:10 am »
                                                                   Time

Time looked at the male as he asked something. He shoke out his fur before answering. "No reason really. Just... seemed like you may be hurting this beautiful she~wolf." He looked at the she-wolf when he said beautiful she~wolf.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 05:23:42 am by -$brodylove$- »

Rasiel

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2012, 05:29:48 am »
Gannon

Gannon laughed, "Hurting her?" He turned to the fae and gave her a sly grin, "I don't think I was hurting her." He returned his attention back to the male and began to circle him, "So why exactly where you going to 'save' this female from me? Do you happen to have a crush on her?" He snickered. His bright green eyes were teasing. He clucked his tongue waiting for an answer.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2012, 05:34:19 am »
Aww I gtg, gonna post tommorow. Why not you gais roleplay with eachother and pretend Melody padded off somewhere with a sly grin to Gannon and a lick, and a wink at the male named Time :3

Status Bar!

Gannon - 5%

Time - 2%

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2012, 05:35:42 am »
                                                        Time

He turned with the male. His eyes never living his. "Maybe. But do you really care?" He said to the wolf. He looked at the female out of the corner of his eye, still not leaving any of the male's movements un-seen.

( i knew that gannon was winning. I was just thinking about it too.)