Author Topic: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]  (Read 25161 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 11:54:32 pm »
((I enjoy reading long posts, as long as they're not boring xD lol
I'll make one more post and then wait for the others :3))

Once more Tetsuya paused in his steps, ears flicking once with the cries of pain he heard just above. Brows very lightly lowered, he released a sigh and lowered onto his haunches, wrapping his tail properly around his paws. The minds he felt of mortals had vanished within seconds, leaving a moment of empty space of what they used to fill. They were now being fixed and filled, similar to just being washed away like water finding a new channel to push through and forming another lake.

"Greetings, Manga-Shi," Tetsuya rested gold eyes on the female when she appeared, a light gleam of red showing in each despite the lack of light. "I have indeed, and it appears it was a good thing." Intel's demeanor remained placid, expression neutral as he took a moment to glance upward to the edge of the ravine. "It appears you've taken two too many souls today, and they still had plenty of life to spend. Was it really necessary to take it from them?"
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 02:26:07 pm »
Jaya yawned and layed down after all of her hard work. She then lifted her head and looked down on earth, smiling. "it's not time to lift the sun yet" she barked.
Signature by Green

SecretsOfDeath

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 01:26:24 am »
(I don't know what to post! My mind is going BLAH! And my mom is going NAG! I'm shrinking in my chair, like a cute anime persons! 3X I is so scared!)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 05:40:28 pm »
Name:Casphwai (Cass-Phu-Wia)

God of:The Moon

Personality:This female wolf is very calm, quiet and loves to be alone. She is independent at heart, since she does not have much  time to be with others, since at night, the other wolves would be sleeping. Casphwai preffers to be near her young puppies, scolding them if they do wrong, praising them for things they do right. The god of the moon can sometimes get  agitated when she had done somthing wrong, or had been around sombody that is to out-going.

Domain/Territory: Casphwai preffers to hang around one spot, rather than moving around. She likes to be around a Certain pond area, were fireflies dance at night.

Regular Form:

Deity Form:

Powers/Mutations:Casphwai has the ability to be 'invisible'. She can blend into the darkness of the night and escape those who try to attack. She may may have very sharp paw pads, and talon-like claws, but she does never really use them. She preffers to be  catching prey with a killing moon-beam, that is in the shape of a cresent moon, and can return like a boomarang. (if this is allowed).

Other: Yes, First picture is Copyright to someone around google, not sure who.Second line art is (c) SOmebody on  dA And colouring is (c) Me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:12:09 am by *~*RainbowPass*~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 11:11:17 pm »
((RainbowPass, accepted! I might make a star character in a little bit =W=))

Aika's ears twitched at the sudden sound of shattering glass meeting the hard rock floor. The deity sighed, knowing the sound all too well and padded over to two broken hourglasses, the shards of the glass scattered everywhere. Stepping gingerly over the mess so that her pawpads would not get punctured, she took a long look at the dust that was once inside these hourglasses. It glittered on the floor and began dissolving into thin air.

Only the gods can kill a mortal before their time is up, and when this happens that mortal's hourglass bursts so that the timeline is not damaged. Only a small blip would be created instead of a useless hourglass. It's sort of complicated, but bottom line is if an hourglass becomes useless then it creates a hole in the timeline forever, if there are too many holes then...

You get the point. The only deity that is most likely to kill a mortal right now is... Time stepped up to 12 tall pedestals that sat in the middle of her domain and peered into Death's hourglass. It immediately replayed the scene were the goddess killed two tresspassers. Aika sighed and fast-forwarded to real time, relieved to see a tiny hologram of Suya speaking with Shi. Good. It was being dealt with.

Shi was silent for a long moment, staring evenly at Tetsuya, actually comtemplating what he had said for a moment. That was, until the rebellious side of her brain started kicking in.
"Yes, in fact it was necessary," She sneered, voice dripping with attitude, "They aren't supposed to know this place exists in the first place. Now whatever pack told them to go here will know never to send someone else here." Or maybe I was just too lazy to tell them to go away... Death padded over to a pair of bickering ghosts and growled. They dispersed. Anyone else wouldn't be able to hear them talking even if they were a deity. Shi considered being able to talk, and worse listen to the undead a curse. There were so many talking all at once non-stop, it made her ears ring and made her irritated most of the time. Oh well, that her job for you.

"There's your reason, now what do you want?"

((I'd like to inform you about something xD Every full moon (once a month) all the deities get together for a meeting.
The next full moon right now is well, in roleplay, tomorrow ^_^))

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:26:51 pm by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 11:36:33 pm »
Jaya knew it was time. She helped the stars down and made sure that everything was ready for day but....she has to tell moon that it's time for her to go until next night. She padded to the godness, casphwai and sat down. "are you ready to go down for day?" she asked the godness of the moon.
Signature by Green

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 12:03:24 am »
((Woo! A meeting! 8D
And nighttime's over already? 0.0))

Tetsuya's gaze lowered to look back to the goddess of Death. He observed as she went over to one particular spot to growl at two other souls, though he couldn't tell what they were doing. All he saw were two wisps of smoke together and then suddenly disappearing as if a wind had caught them. "You know what happens when you take lives too early," he said, ignoring the comment. "The more you do this, the more damage you'll cause."

Intel's expression became slightly more stern. Ears flicking, he shook his head as if silently going through his own thoughts. "If you do not cease what you are doing, the others will become impatient with you, especially Life and Time. Killing isn't always the answer to solve a problem."

Though at the mention of a pack being nearby, where the two trespassers had come from, Suya took a mental note to visit them. He'll have to try influencing wisdom into their leader so the same mistake isn't repeated, and the pack will remain away from this area. Something he could handle, though he hoped it wasn't one of those creatures bent on seeking vengeance to "right a wrong" as they put it. Such foolishness most had, though at times it was honorable there were times when one had to put others before their own pride.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 12:12:24 am »
Name: Arakko (Air-ay-koe)

God/Goddess Of: Sea

Personality: Very quiet for one reason or another, but she has a careful and cautious heart. If anyone bothers her, however, she'll most likely erupt in frustration before they could say a peep.

Domain/Territory: Arakko never stays in one place for long; she wanders.

Regular Form:

Deity Form:

Powers/Mutations: Arakko has the ability to disappear underwater, as if she'd been turned into mist. But as her job suggests, she purifies polluted water and such, to keep the rivers clean and safe for others, and can create water as well.

Other: I give full credit to the original owners of these pictures. c:

Did I miss anything? ^^'

ヌ - ド ル

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 12:21:06 am »
( sorry, should nighttime be over? I forgot to ask you before posting)
Signature by Green

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2012, 09:24:55 am »
*Edit my fourm. I uploaded her god-fourm*
(I think Casphwai was already down, since...it morning? Im not sure. X3)

Casphwai lye down by the quiet lake as sun rise was emerging from over the hills. She srunched up her eye lids and rolled of from her side, letting a quiet yawn slip out of her jaws. Her eyes were still slits, but she could see perfectly well. The god of the moon lifted herself of the ground, a patch of flattend grass has surrounded her shape. Casphwai looked up as the sun emerged through a tall, ancient tree. SHe shook her fluffy locks of hair and slowly walked over the the pond, lapping up the freezing water. The female shiverd as the liquid flowed down into her gutt, awaking her body. She looked around to see if there was any small morning breakfast, like a shrew or a vole, but none were in-sight. SHe looked at the sky, the last of the stars were floating to the ground. She smiled and went to see them, greeting the small puppies as they rubbed there heads against her legs.Casphwai smiled at Jaya. "Thank you for helping my pups down" She spoke. Casphwai then looked over her shoulders to rustles in bushes. She fluintly turned her body, but thought it must be the wind.

*Sorry for my bad entery :P*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:49:06 pm by *~*RainbowPass*~* »

Dooooooooood.