Author Topic: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said  (Read 158227 times)

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: The Funniest/Stupidest Things People Have Said
« Reply #590 on: February 10, 2013, 03:32:57 am »
The stupidest thing-...

The only time I come close (but not quite!) to breaking the rules is when someone steals my character. It happens to everyone, but it's the only thing in FH that genuinely upsets me every time it happens; I really wish I could see it in a more positive light! I put so much effort into my most-used characters, and for another player entirely to yoink them for themselves-...  :(

I completely understand that coincidences happen, but when you log out right in front of me and change...
(Though, to the credit of the second one, they did change when my friend and I asked.)

I've had Haru for yonks (he was even on my original account!).

Whilst it didn't hurt as much as someone stealing my main character (I saw red then; two identical wolves with the name Drek'Avanji is no coincidence!), it still takes a small, small piece out of me. I'm all for inspiration, but to blatantly steal a character like that... Guh! I'd rather deal with the powerplayers.

Edit:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

(Luckily, this one's just a friend being a tease after I whined to her!)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:27:36 am by Nemena »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 10, 2013, 01:54:38 pm »
I use feline charries for my Arcanine, for the mane :P.

Me: -sits-
Wolf: DUDE COME HERE!
Me: -Goes to wolf- Hey?
Wolf: Help me burp?
Me: -_- What?
Wolf: -Farts in face- HELP ME BURP!
Me: -Runs away scared-
I had a horror expression on my face :P.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 10, 2013, 07:30:03 pm »
The stupidest thing-...

The only time I come close (but not quite!) to breaking the rules is when someone steals my character. It happens to everyone, but it's the only thing in FH that genuinely upsets me every time it happens; I really wish I could see it in a more positive light! I put so much effort into my most-used characters, and for another player entirely to yoink them for themselves-...  :(

I completely understand that coincidences happen, but when you log out right in front of me and change...
(Though, to the credit of the second one, they did change when my friend and I asked.)

I've had Haru for yonks (he was even on my original account!). [/center]

Whilst it didn't hurt as much as someone stealing my main character (I saw red then; two identical wolves with the name Drek'Avanji is no coincidence!), it still takes a small, small piece out of me. I'm all for inspiration, but to blatantly steal a character like that... Guh! I'd rather deal with the powerplayers.

Edit:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Really? It has never happened to me, so IDK. I would think that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (even if in this case it is very immature.). I know this is kindof pathetic, but I actually kindof want someone to steal one of my characters, just so I know they are worth stealing to someone. Granted, I can understand why after you work hard on a concept and someone steals it, it would be upsetting to most people. To me, I tend to get more upset with anyone who rages or powerplayers.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #593 on: February 10, 2013, 07:38:07 pm »
The stupidest thing-...

The only time I come close (but not quite!) to breaking the rules is when someone steals my character. It happens to everyone, but it's the only thing in FH that genuinely upsets me every time it happens; I really wish I could see it in a more positive light! I put so much effort into my most-used characters, and for another player entirely to yoink them for themselves-...  :(

I've had Haru for yonks (he was even on my original account!). [/center]

Edit:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Really? It has never happened to me, so IDK. I would think that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (even if in this case it is very immature.). I know this is kindof pathetic, but I actually kindof want someone to steal one of my characters, just so I know they are worth stealing to someone. Granted, I can understand why after you work hard on a concept and someone steals it, it would be upsetting to most people. To me, I tend to get more upset with anyone who rages or powerplayers.

I make presets  for my characters, pretty has my signature on it, that way if the preset is stolen > they can get in trouble for theft. That's how I do my characters anyway, yet they still have normal looks without a preset etc etc. anyway, it is quite annoying when someone steals your character, though I've never had any of my own characters stolen before.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #594 on: February 10, 2013, 11:15:15 pm »
Mmm character stealers. I've seen a couple Owly look alikes. Though they failed, it was still a look alike.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 11, 2013, 12:32:55 am »
I saw the same thing happen to some poor guy playing as a stallion in Bonfire. He was just lying there, not talking to anyone and enjoying the view, and suddenly a mare pops up who looks exactly like him, and obviously starts trying to RP with him and flirt with him. Poor fellow.

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 13, 2013, 02:44:31 am »
Ermahgerd.

I was in Bonfire, people-watching, when this giant lion with a fluffy mane runs in and lays on his back.

His name was "Giant Harry Styl".
All he could scream was "EAT ME!", "SOMEBODY EAT ME!", and "-HOLDS UP EAT ME SIGN-".
I was tempted to go over and eat him. :3

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline bluesnow26

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I don't settle for second. Finish the puzzle.
    • TheShadowCherry
    • bluesnow261
    • @bluesnow2610
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART~
« Reply #597 on: February 17, 2013, 06:02:57 pm »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
BONFIRE NEVER CEASES TO AMUSE XD

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 18, 2013, 03:41:13 am »
Ugh this just happened and I'm SO mad at this person that I'm saying their name

*Theres a crowd of lions rping about a lion dieing* *I walk over with a pup and we sit down there*
Queen Nzuri: (BTW I can't remember the exact lines) -roars- PUP, CUB, WHATEVER GET OUT OF HERE OR I'LL RIP YOUR FUR OFF AND WEAR AS A NECKLACE!
Me: *walks off while the pup stays*
Queen Nzuri: (attacks the pup violently somehow in one way or another can't remember how)
Me: -grabs the puppy- RRRUUUNNN!!!!!
Pup: *walks over to where I am with the pain emote on*
Me: Sheesh. What a territorial lioness.
Pup: -cries and whimpers-
Me: *walks over to the crowd of lions again*
Queen Nzuri: LEAVE NOW! (and sheesh, caps rage)
Me: Growls at Nzuri -You can't claim land on public maps :D-
Nzuri: I wasn't claiming territory, Anina >.>))
Pup: -cries is in pain and is bleeding everywhere-
Me: ._. You were saying to leave and that's considered claiming territory.)
Queen Nzuri: I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN STRANGERS COME AND TRY TO RP WITH US AND SHOVE THEIR CRAP IN OUR FACE!
Me: I wasn't rping with you. ._. I stood there and did nothing.
Queen Nzuri: Oh yeah? Well we block people who do that. Toodles. BI
Me: *blocks*
Other Lion: Hey, what's with this crowd of lions?
Me: Don't go over there you will be attacked and blocked everyone! 

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #599 on: February 18, 2013, 05:05:59 am »
Dragon: sleeps peacefully
Horse 1: tramples the dragon to death hit no miss
Horse 2: winnes
Dragon: WTF R U DOING. breaths fire