Author Topic: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))  (Read 39379 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: Shining Stars Wolf Pack ((Open RP! Just jump in!))
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2013, 08:11:11 am »
May I rp?

Koolwolfe

« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2013, 09:13:55 am »
Alayni howled as the wind pressed against her fur, rain and dew were on the ground she then said "Rain!" She then rolled around in it as she felt like she was being watched she turned around and saw two other wolves she then ran away as fast as she can and soon found herself on her back she then got up on her paws and shakes all the twigs and leaves off she then began running immediately and hit her head on a big rock little did she know that when she hit the rock it knocked her over the opposite side she wanted to go to she then got back up on her paws and ran right into and knocked herself over "I'm so sorry... Really sorry!" She then got back on her four paws and and sat infront of him she then said "So what's your name?" She said as her green eyes glistened and her black fur sparkled.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2013, 11:16:39 am »
Alayni heard all the talking she was very curiouser and she howled waiting for an awnser at the end while she was waiting for a howl she rolled around in the rain.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2013, 12:51:21 am »
A dark grey wolf limped through the forest, Fresh blood dripping from her neck and leg as she struggled onwards, Finally, she collapsed from both pain and exhaustion-"S-some one P-please....help me........" She howled shakily as her head dropped to the ground and the blood from her neck started to pool as she slowly lost consciousness 

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline furjenn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 27, 2013, 06:38:29 pm »
Rythian lay with his front paws folded in front of him and his back legs splayed to one side. Yawning he flicked his ears hearing a desperate howl for help. Rythian wasn't one to help wolves but his curiosity got the better of him this time. His crimson eyes shone through the darkness of the forest. His sleek, muscular, greyscale pelt shone when the dappled rays of moonlight that shone through the leaves, hit him. His jaws parted in a yawn and closed with a soft snap as he continued to amble through the forest at a slow pace. The whines of a female wolf were becoming easier to hear. He frowned, he turned to look back the way he came. If he turned back now he wouldn't get caught up in some idiotic female's problems. Growling to himself he ambled to the blood soaked clearing where the female lay unconscious. Rolling his eyes he gripped her scruff in his jaws and lifted her out of the clearing. Putting her on his strong back he trotted back to his den and began to patch up her wounds. Once he was finished he set her down in the back of the den and lay by the mouth of the cave. Watching the sunrise he let out a soft sigh.

Offline MoonStream607

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2013, 04:29:14 am »
Angel heard the beautiful song of the wolves. Her fur shone in the sunlight, and her black and white wings flapped, as she took off into the territory. 'I have to find the source of those sacred howls of life.' She spotted two wolves under her and she landed close by, "Do not fear me." She put her wings down, her tail flickers, "I am Angel." Her black and white fur blew, against the light wind, and the rain drops plopped on her head.
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion

Koolwolfe

« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2013, 05:17:20 pm »
Guys please don't try to necro old threads.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2013, 06:50:22 pm »
Guys please don't try to necro old threads.

First of all, how is that necroing? Today is 12/29/2013, the last post was two days ago.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 06:53:10 pm by Rii »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2013, 09:38:49 pm »
The post that someone responded to was November 19, 2013. Sorry if this seems unfair.

Offline MoonStream607

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2013, 10:22:59 pm »
Fine. Angel flew through the air. Her wings beating in the air. She landed next to a tree, She put her wings in, held her head high, and let out a sacred howl.
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion