Author Topic:  (Read 26958 times)

CloudFish

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 03:59:24 am »
I loved that game to bits. Glad to have caught your interest.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 11:23:11 pm »

Name: Ayfer
Family: Mikael (Father) and Artemis (Mother) (Both Deceased)
Group/Loner: Loner
Species: Persian Leopard
Personality: Calm and quiet, Ayfer is a solitary leopard who prefers the silent life of a loner. She rarely speaks, with the occasional few words that sound rather proper and lady like. However, Ayfer can also be malicious towards her enemies, as it's hard for her to let go of a grudge. When facing her opponent peers, she shows a more polite, yet sinister demeanor, which can be rather intimidating. To others, she has a more monotone, level-headed behavior.

History: Born in raised in the heart of Pelagia's Woods, Ayfer was cared for and doted on by her parents, a result of the growing tension between the Felid's Ordinem and Dormin's Tribe. In fear, the threesome fled to Avion's Morge, where Ayfer had been raised ever since. While her parents paid no mind to the gods that once ruled this land before they mysteriously crumbled, Ayfer paid homage to them, especially to the Morge's master, Avion.

After living in the Morge for quite some time, Ayfer's father, Mikael, died of old age, and Artemis growing ill. Ayfer decided to leave in search for a cure for her mother, but upon returning with it, she found that her mother had already died. Ayfer then chose to leave her home in search for a new land. She currently resides almost uncomfortably close to the Kokoru territory, in the small, sheltered falls that lie beside the temple gate to Kuromori's Colusseum Ruins.
Picture:

RP Example: The sound of heavy paws padding across the eroding rock slowly echoed, barely audible under the roar of the falls. Ayfer had only just stirred, the jar of her mouth stretching wide as she yawned mutedly. She gazed towards the water that splashed softly against the small islands of rock and grass that made their way to the temple gate, where the Hyena Clan rested. As many times as they might try to force her out, Ayfer wasn't planning to leave anytime soon. She was quite happy with her home here, as much as it might already be claimed by those small beasts that yapped at her. It was better than Pelagia's Forest, anyways.

Code: [Select]
Name: Ayfer
Family: Mikael (Father) and Artemis (Mother) (Both Deceased)
Group/Loner: Loner
Species: Persian Leopard
Personality: Calm and quiet, Ayfer is a solitary leopard who prefers the silent life of a loner. She rarely speaks, with the occasional few words that sound rather proper and lady like. However, Ayfer can also be malicious towards her enemies, as it's hard for her to let go of a grudge. When facing her opponent peers, she shows a more polite, yet sinister demeanor, which can be rather intimidating. To others, she has a more monotone, level-headed behavior.

History: Born in raised in the heart of Pelagia's Woods, Ayfer was cared for and doted on by her parents, a result of the growing tension between the Felid's Ordinem and Dormin's Tribe. In fear, the threesome fled to Avion's Morge, where Ayfer had been raised ever since. While her parents paid no mind to the gods that once ruled this land before they mysteriously crumbled, Ayfer paid homage to them, especially to the Morge's master, Avion.

After living in the Morge for quite some time, Ayfer's father, Mikael, died of old age, and Artemis growing ill. Ayfer decided to leave in search for a cure for her mother, but upon returning with it, she found that her mother had already died. Ayfer then chose to leave her home in search for a new land. She currently resides almost uncomfortably close to the Kokoru territory, in the small, sheltered falls that lie beside the temple gate to Kuromori's Colusseum Ruins.
Picture:

[img]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7414/ayfer.jpg[/img]

RP Example: The sound of heavy paws padding across the eroding rock slowly echoed, barely audible under the roar of the falls. Ayfer had only just stirred, the jar of her mouth stretching wide as she yawned mutedly. She gazed towards the water that splashed softly against the small islands of rock and grass that made their way to the temple gate, where the Hyena Clan rested. As many times as they might try to force her out, Ayfer wasn't planning to leave anytime soon. She was quite happy with her home here, as much as it might already be claimed by those small beasts that yapped at her. It was better than Pelagia's Forest, anyways.

"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

CloudFish

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 02:26:15 am »
Accepted. : ) Now come bathe in the Shadow of the Colossus-ness with us.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 02:50:54 am »
I'm just taking a break from playing it :D
On my way to fight number 12, Pelagia.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

CloudFish

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 01:04:39 am »
Finished all group information; fully accepting.

Offline DragonsPainter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 02:36:20 am »
oh my GOODNESS this looks AWESOME :DDD

I would love to join this! :DD However I am unsure of what pride/tribe to join ;n; I would love to be in your pride cloud :D but you already have a ton of people in your pride while the other tribes are almost empty! D:

PS: shadow of the colossus is epic >:3
This, is my new account. My old account (Nynth) broke... I cant log in.... SO ya :3

CloudFish

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 01:01:43 pm »
While I am still accepting because of the lack of active people; our other groups are lacking, having one to two members per group in a few of them.

You are free to join whichever you wish.

Offline DragonsPainter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 12:33:27 am »
Well, I will stick with what I am good at :3 which is lions. However if later on, there are still hardly any people in the other tribes, would it be okay for me to switch? (I would kill my character in your clan)

And I also have a question about law number 5, I am not quite sure by the difference between using - and * as laziness or emphasis....  If I where to say, post this ""-Fallen padded out of the forest, her ears perked- "is anyone there?" -she shouted scanning the surrounding area-""

Sorry if its a stupid question xD
This, is my new account. My old account (Nynth) broke... I cant log in.... SO ya :3

CloudFish

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 01:00:02 am »
You are allowed two characters, after you have proved you are active on your first; so once it gets started, and you'd like to switch between the two, that would be fine.

As for rule five;

We do not allow the use of -'s or *'s in posts. It would only be emphasis.

"Cloud slowly eased to the stone beneath him, his bones shaking. After the fight with Malevolent, as small as the little hyena had seemed, he was (-sure-/*sure*) he wasn't going to be getting up for a while."

Though, for emphasis I usually just use /'s. But to each their own. It's basically a paragraph roleplay. We have members that go on and on, and some that stop after two or three posts. All depends on the mood and plot points.

Offline DragonsPainter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 01:23:30 am »
okay thanks :D that clears that up.

Now for my application >:D

Name: Desirae
Family: Konta (dad) Shira (mom) Both outside the forbidden lands.
Group/Loner: Cloud's Pride :D
Species: Lion
Personality: Bubbly is the best way to describe her, she hardly ever gets mad, and if you do manage to anger her she will just pout lol. However if she does get into a fight, she can fight reasonably well considering she is built for agility.
History: Her original pride lead by her father Konta, was taken over by two aggressive males, who killed her father and newborn sibblings. In anger she left her pride, with some other lionesses. After a long trek she made it to the gates of the forbidden lands. Following the scent of another pride she bravely entered.
Picture: -
And/Or Appearance: The first thing you will notice is that she is fluffy, very fluffy (that's why she has a half mane, not because shes a guy but because shes fluffy and not having one looks stupid o-o) And her bright blue eyes, they came from being sprayed by a bug she was playing with as a cub, the spray bleached her eyes from color, also effecting her visoin, but not as much as you would think.
Preset Download? : none yet :3
RP Example: Desirae slowly approached the towering gates. A cold wind blew from inside, ruffling her fur, her eyes wide with fear. Her growling tummy reminded her of her predicament. Slowly she walked through the gates, following the scent of another pride. As she entered she felt someone watching her. Whipping around she saw no one, but she could not shake the feeling... [/i]