Author Topic:  (Read 27098 times)

CloudFish

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 09:36:13 pm »
Accepted, head on over to the website and sign up for our forums. I'll see you in-game.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 10:17:51 pm »
Ok I made a profile can you accept it now? :)

CloudFish

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2012, 10:26:10 pm »
Have done so, welcome.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 10:46:01 pm »
Yay :D

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 10:47:26 pm »
Sorry if this is kinda newbie to be asking but where is the map download?

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 10:54:34 pm »
I'm a total noob -.- ok ignore the post above me I was being stupid :P

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 11:09:35 pm »
Name: Blizzard
Family: Unknown
Group/Loner: Loner
Species: Black Panther, which is ironic because her name is Blizzard.
Personality:  A sweet and rambunctious Panther who loves to play. She has only one flaw; She is blind. She does not like to show it, fearing she would make easy prey to a predator. She is very smart and positive, telling herself every day that this is her destiny and that there is always a happy ending.
History: Blizzard was born in this exact rainforest, but her parents were killed by a horrible disease that she narrowly escaped. It was not contagious, but her parents did not know. So Blizzard was sent off to live on her own. She does not know when or where, but she thinks that she will someday meet another panther, just like her. For now, she is a blind cub on her own.
Picture: Mind the corpses.
And/Or Appearance: A black panther(Duh) with blind blue eyes. The blue eyes was the place the name Blizzard came from.
Preset Download?:No
RP Example: The tiny cub yowled in fear, feeling the enclosure she was in being shifted. She placed her paws on the side, clawing the tree-like surface. "It's okay little one.." Her mother's voice rang in her ear as they were racing from their den. "No matter what, you'll always be my Blizzard!" Her father's voice boomed. Blizzard felt a rough bump, frantically clawing whatever she could. The box she was in rolled and rolled, and soon it was open. The cub was sucked into the outside, but she would not stop rolling. She frantically clawed at the black world, trying to grasp something--Anything! "Mama!" She cried, her back, legs, and face starting to hurt. She felt a bump, and she was in the air. Clawing again to find anything to hold onto, the cub was in for a short fall. She landed hard, thinking one of her bones cracked. But no, she was okay--Okay as in no broken bones...Just sore, scratched, and maybe scarred. Blizzard let out a tiny mew, kind of like the mews of the small-panthers with pointy ears her parents made fun of. *I think I know why they mew...Because they're scared like me.* She thought, her mind fading as she became unconscious.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:31:44 pm by Bird~ »

CloudFish

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 01:00:19 pm »
You're good to go Birdi, though you may have to change some of her history to fit in with the plot. Can discuss more of this once you've signed up. Accepted. Will be looking to okay your forum account.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 01:16:45 pm »
Okay

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 04:39:08 pm »
Name: Lyli
Family: Deceaced
Group/Loner: Cloud's Pride
Species: Lion
Personality:  Wild, kind ans sweet. Mess with her and loose a claw. She's a caring one, though, and she's alway's willing to lend a paw.
History: Her parents were killed when she was a few months old. A lion named Stone was the killer. She ran away, and now she's here.
Picture: N/A
And/Or Appearance: Brown with white underbelly and a rose behind one ear.
Preset Download? : N/A
RP Example: Lyli squirmed. She felt disapointed... If only he'd never come. She shrieked at the flashback of her parent's death. "No... No... They can't be dead. They just can't be." she had told herself on that fateful moonless night. Forever, she would be scarred. Forever she'd want revenge. Forever she would protect others from this kind of pain.
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.