Author Topic:  (Read 26963 times)

CloudFish

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 01:29:54 am »
As long as your posts run longer than your sample, you'll be fine. Head on over to the roleplay's forums and I'll okay your account.

Offline DragonsPainter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 01:43:30 am »
kk :D I made my account! cant wait to get started :3
This, is my new account. My old account (Nynth) broke... I cant log in.... SO ya :3

CloudFish

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 01:48:13 am »
Welcome, tomorrow is one of our scheduled roleplay days, so be sure to look around the forum, download the map, and maybe even post your bio so we know we won't lose you.

Also: Be sure to send me a friend invite in-game so I'll be able to adderz you.

Offline DragonsPainter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 02:45:00 am »
I downloaded the map and all i can say is HOLY CHEEZENUTS O-O its FREAKIN amazin! :D

Very well done! ^^ I tip my hat to you sir!

I would love it if you came and showed me around :D because, well, its huge x.x I am on right now, my usernames dragonspainter, whisper me please :D
This, is my new account. My old account (Nynth) broke... I cant log in.... SO ya :3

CloudFish

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 02:34:12 pm »
Glad you like it

Sorry I wasn't on to show you around; I had a work-related meeting I had to go to last night. Will be happy to show you around sometime today though

Offline DragonsPainter

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 06:08:50 am »
Its fine ^^ I am on again btw is you still want to show me around :3

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 06:32:30 am »
I am gonna apply tomorrow when I can get a screenie of my cheetah :3

CloudFish

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 02:46:49 pm »
Will be glad to have you.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 05:14:12 pm »

Name: Night
Family: Mara (Mom) Slash (Dad)
Group: Dormin's Tribe
Species: Cheetah
Personality: Night is brave and agile. Most of the time he prefers agreement more then fight but he will fight a lion if he had to. His temper is pretty bad which means if you make him mad he will snap at you. Night can also manage to get infront of you in one sleek move without you seeing him.
History: He lived with her family as a cub, and like all cheetahs, he was abandoned when he was around eighteen months. On his own with his sister, Simari, they had to survive and thrive. But, when they were nearing the age of adults, a gruesome attack lead his sister to her death. With pure sadness rolling through his body as he watched his sister get killed, he ran. Knowing that his sister would want him to instead of getting killed.
Appearance: A fairly fluffy tan pelt with stunning blue eyes, he has amazing sight in his eyes so he can see a fight even when they are just a blur. He can also sense when someone or something is sneaking up on him.
RP Sample: Night padded into the woods scanning for any enemies, there was none around him, atleast, thats what his senses told him. Suddenly he heard leaves rustle behind him and he turned around in a flash and yelled "Who's there!?" out of no where a stick flew from the bush and Night dodged it, then a lion jumped from the bush and pinned Night. Night growled at the lion and hissed "What do you want from me!?" the lions smirked and spoke "I want for your kind to be dead!" The lion bit down but Night sleekly moved his head out of the way and squirmed from the lions grasp. Night zoomed off so fast that the lion had no chance of seeing where he went. Night had just barely escaped alive.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:18:10 pm by ~Shadow »

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 05:52:11 pm »
Ps. I ended up changing the eye colour to orange.