Author Topic: *sigh* Really, guys?(Share your hilarious den claimer experiences here!)  (Read 17811 times)

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: *sigh* Really, guys?
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2012, 09:25:32 pm »
GAH! This one really pissed me off. You know the ones. You're just sitting there doing nothing, maybe whispering your friends or F3ing around the map, and then suddenly the whole pack is surrounding you and acting like you're killing their pups or something! And then, like the arrogant bastards they are, they say
"Well you can stay as long as you don't cause trouble, but if you do we'll attack you."
Yeah, like I need YOUR permission to stay in a PUBLIC den.

UPDATE:
Oh, this was good XD one of the pack members told the most aggressive claimer to calm down, then the claimer went into a big angsty line of rp, calling the wolf who backed me up a "No good backstabber" XD how cute. And now she's being all sadface.

Mod:
Please mind the language in your posts, even if they aren't spelled correctly.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:54:08 pm by Red »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2012, 03:56:11 pm »
GAH! This one really pissed me off. You know the ones. You're just sitting there doing nothing, maybe whispering your friends or F3ing around the map, and then suddenly the whole pack is surrounding you and acting like you're killing their pups or something! And then, like the arrogant bastards they are, they say
"Well you can stay as long as you don't cause trouble, but if you do we'll attack you."
Yeah, like I need YOUR permission to stay in a PUBLIC den. Assholes.

UPDATE:
Oh, this was good XD one of the pack members told the most aggressive claimer to calm down, then the claimer went into a big angsty line of rp, calling the wolf who backed me up a "No good backstabber" XD how cute. And now she's being all sadface because she realised how much of a byatch she is :P

lol I have been through that before. I was walking around on the "L" Island and there were two "injured" lion cubs so I ran to aid them and sat there licking their wounds and picking them up to a safer place and in reality those two little brats were just luring me to their territory where their parents were  >:( Then their parents came running to me and I had a whole pride of lions RP attack/Powerplay killing me when all I was doing was trying to help their "injured" cubs. They claimed I was an intruder trying to kill them *sigh*
Anyway Ax try to refrain from using certain words on the forum it's been mentioned before by the mods because there are some under age users on here. Avoid curse words or anything inappropriate.

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2012, 06:37:45 pm »
I have had that happen. We (being me and some friends) were rping harmlessly when a couple wolves approached us and just said: ''AWAY. NOW. GO AWAY FROM HERE THIS IS OUR DEN"

We just told them the place was public and made a deal that we would use a group chat.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2012, 07:41:47 am »
Yet more, my loves :D a particularly vicious lot, this time. They were in the stepping stones cave, and immediately reacted to anyone who came in. After a while, they even tried to kick off everyone sitting on the roof :/ it was...depressing. At one point one of them said(and this is the exact quote): "we killed u and ur poor cub" to one of the lionesses sitting there minding her own business D: I even asked them if they had read the rules and they said "Yes, but we're making up our own." Good job. Totally disregarding the official FH rules, getting frustrated over a pointless cause and generally being a big ol' meanie pants? *slow clap*

UPDATE: Ok, I wouldn't normally do this, but this guy has been on the same character all day, still viciously den claiming O_O look out for "smythe". He seems to be an insistently rude person, it's like a hobby to him.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:53:20 am by Ax »

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2012, 08:48:06 am »
Wuh-oh, another one.
I poofed into a cave(I had left my character there last time I was playing on them, apparently), and immediately the foxes sitting in there shouted in caps at me to leave. Not even waiting to see if I was going to run away or not XD but success! I managed to stop them without reporting, blocking, or leaving. Told them how many screenshots I had of them and their behaviour, and they stopped right away XD if only all den claimers were that easy to thwart.

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2012, 10:39:22 am »
I've been in Bonfire island several times with my Gator character and walked up to someone and said "hi"
Then they are like "go somewhere else gator this is our spot"

ok... so i dont move

this is what they actually say...."Pulls out shotgun, shooting gator in the head and killing instantly and he cant come back".....

or they are like " you cant be here you have to stay in the water"

>_<  people powerplay so hard on gators lol

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2012, 11:17:12 pm »
This happens to me most of the times. I give them a fair warning by reminding some of these map claimers that  it's against the FH rules to map claim. Some of them say "No it's not!" or "I don't care! Get off my land!"  If they can't take the hint, I block them. Obviously the one's who say "No it's not" didn't read the rules.  ::) And for the one's who know it's against the rules but still break them, are just asking to get reported.   :P
Inactive

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2012, 10:27:10 am »
You know, the best thing to do in these situations is to not take it seriously. The sorts of people who claim dens as their own and scream when someone out of their group enters them are idiots, and FeralHeart is literally swarming with them. You're wasting your time ranting about them, because it's never going to stop. Those individuals will eventually stop being the n00bs that they are and move on, but someone will replace them and continue the cycle. It's the way it works.

It is also funny to watch them roar in your face for three minutes straight, and when they eventually grit their teeth and move, following them is even funnier.

I am sorry about the posts after this one. The forum is being screwy for me at the moment.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:45:51 am by Zarago »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2012, 10:38:16 am »
removed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:44:59 am by Zarago »

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof