Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 90241 times)

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 02:17:06 am »
Me; -amazingly long speech about my character growing more and more irritated, a reference into her past and connotations about her father, deep descriptions of both kinesthetic and organic sensations, in essence saying that my character growls at the other.-

Them; -throws you to Jupiter nd u die in tha storm-

Offline prettyfiend

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2012, 09:04:43 pm »
One time, I was walking in bonfire island and I walked into an adoption center. All I said was, "Hello there, tiny puppies~". And then, a cream-coloured wolf pup came up to me and says "LUNGES AT NECK, RIPS OUT WINDPIPE NO MISS." (Not with caps, but you get the point.)

I told her that she was powerplaying, and she said "no im not powerplaying im being fair because u didn't have to come in))"

I was a two year old male Cougar.

^ Epic site.

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2012, 09:17:36 pm »
Wowz. It is amazing how many people  powerplay in flourite .-. it is mostly the lions who do that, and the little pups and cubs. Warrior cats powerplay a LOT as well but not as much as them :I Here is my list of problems with most pplz that I say out loud:
Number 1: You autohit
Number 2: You dont give me a chance to respond
Number 3: Cubs/pups don't fight
Number 4: STOP HEALING YOURSELF. Not even the most villainous person in FH uses donuts in rp e.e
Number 5: You cant have so many powers you dont know what to do with em. It isnt right...
Number 6: e.e Ok. Your a CAT. Spelled, C.A.T. I am a W.O.L.F. now seriously, listen to what im saying >:I
Number 7: Kits arent as big as chuck norris. And apprentices cant be batman!
Number 8: ....EX: -bits throdt ad clws cchet ot.-  Me: ...Do you want me to use the 11 passage murder-all on you? -.-
Number 9: (Hey isnt that a song :o) Ok I am not the powerplayer here! >:O Stop threatening to report me! And look! You even cursed like most pplz do on FH!
Number 10: -pup comes forward- hez wann play?  Me: ...no. Go awey.  Pup: MEANIE! -Kills no miss-
Number 11: And that is why you only play roun in mapped rps...
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2012, 10:37:25 pm »
Number 10: -pup comes forward- hez wann play?  Me: ...no. Go awey.  Pup: MEANIE! -Kills no miss-

I just had to crack up with that one. xD

But yeah just a few days ago while I was on the infamous Bonfire Island I was yet again sitting around minding my own business when suddenly a pup comes at me with a sad face expression. I quickly asked the pup whats wrong and why are you here all alone when suddenly the person who was RPing its mother came at me and started this really absurd speech about how I killed her mate... (when did that happen) and so she must take revenge for me r@ping her and giving her this pup. (Seriously where do people get off stating stuff like this first off Suragaha has no pups and 2 I don't do r@pe.) I just looked at her and said I don't know you lady and walked away... then out of no where she started powerplay killing me and it went something like this:

SandFire (of whatever her name was) charged up all the power in her body and let out a burst of energy that hit Suragaha instantly melting his skin off. Then she charged forward and stabbed him with her claws biting him all over and ripping out meat until she got so deep she reached his organs. She then ripped open his body in two and pulled out his heart and ate it whole... -_-

Soon after I got away from that I went into Ficho and the moment I got in out of the portal a fight pup came at me:
"You're in my territory get out or die" -leaps at and tears head off no miss-

Seriously a pup tore my head off guys...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 10:39:43 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Blindstar97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Return of the Lynx, Part 42
    • casuallykindred
    • blindstar13
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2012, 01:45:14 am »
You know, powerplayers do a lot of overkill.  I mean, they can't JUST kill you, they have to rip out your guts and eat them in front of you.
Anyway, once in Ficho I was just watching some Pokemon RP together, and then this crazy Pichu (or something) went after everyone and was like "tears out eyes and slices throat no miss", "eats guts while still alive (this was actually said)", "Rips into tiny shreds", and such.  I totally bailed before the rabid Pokemon went after me next...

And I never played Pokemon the same ever again... *shudders*
Protesting lack of lynxyness!
COOL_EPIC_SIG_PIC.jpg
One true lady, one fine lynx

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2012, 05:29:33 am »
This happened in Fluorite today between a random pup and a guy called "your dead meat"(Yes, I commented on the incorrect "your", but he didn't listen.):

your dead meat: walks up to pup and crunches down on her
Pup: O_O
ydm: bites down harder and kills
Pup: D: -runs away-
Me: You can't just walk up to a pup and powerplay kill them yaknow....that's pretty rude...
ydm: hey i killed u, u cant walk away
Me: -_- she didn't agree to rp with you...
ydm: get back here bich(yes, he can't even spell his insults right)

This went on for quite some time, with me and another wolf trying to protect the pup and tell Mr. Meat how much of a jerk he was, while he threw verbal abuse at the pup and kept trying to rp carry her away.

Offline yammyamsyam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2012, 08:31:41 am »
Okay you know how people claim that thz map belongs to them?  Well when I was walking to a bunch of other players one of them said "f*ck off you b**ch this is my home!" I was like : what? The person started roleplaying and started saying -kill you- -youvdie- im like : im not roleplaying! And the person continues -.- it was super annoying!

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2012, 05:20:27 pm »
LOL This fourm ..... Anyways..... o_o:
Lionslash: Hi! Im here... Cuse of ur Advrtisement.. May I join waterclan?
Fourstar:NU! NU NU NU!
Lionslash: Why not?
Fourstar: ~Rips guts out face~
Me: o.o
Lionslash: Ow?
Fourstar: ~Eats Guts in your face~
Lionslash: o_o Nevermind...
Tigerclawz: HEY HEY HEY! LET MEH AT HER! *Starts Beating with Deer leg~
Me: Serouisly? GET OFF HER/HIM! He just asked to join!
Fourstar: ~Turns on the wolf and Bites its eye out~
Me:.... That hurt. That hurt. That Hurt my pride....
Fourstar: ~Turns into GIANT Werelizard and Startes eating the wolf~
Me: YAY LIZARD .-.
Tigerclawz: YAY I WANNA EAT CHU MRS.WOLF!
Me: Its Ms.Wolf!
Tigerclawz: HOLY SHEET! I MARRIED CHU!
Me: I dont rember that o_o

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2012, 03:07:23 am »
I pretty much face-palm or face-desk whenever I see powerplaying going on.  But I have seen a few amusing powerplays, they were stupid but funny.

I saw one where two warrior cat KITTENS "beat up on, and defeat" a large rogue tom cat. Some of the things they said were hillarious, but another side of me was saying "....Really? You CAN'T be serious" -_-
Inactive

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2012, 04:25:36 am »
OK, So i was in the plains (I don't know how to spell the beginning) then a wolf pack comes up to me then randomly attacks me, here's the story.
Wolves: Get out this is our territory!
Beck(Me): This map is public, i can be here.

Then things got ugly and i played back with they're powerplaying. I wish people understood how bored it felt to die. I just ignored them then later someone or before someone called me a half breed and i was like "Im not a half breed for the last time!" All of these stories i read in this entire thread are funny but make me realize, there is A LOT of powerplayers in bonfire and the plains 0_e