Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42809 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2012, 04:14:59 pm »
((Haha, I skipped school today.:P So liek, guys, I'm gonna be without the internet for a while.  I'll try keeping up on my phone, but there will be no colorful or very long posts.): But in school, I might can go to the library or skip class or something and go to Mcdonalds and use their free Wi-fi.  Haha, anyways, my characters were pretty much ignored anyway, so no biggy right?))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2012, 04:34:26 pm »
Same as Kilo here, highschool was hard. x.x -not good at chinese-))

The liar and the thief

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2012, 04:41:57 pm »
(Omigosh! As I was reading back on Rainbow's last post, it said Bearheart barked. I know, he's giving out commands, and 'stuff', but still.
I never knew cats could bark. >.<)

SoulRevenge

« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2012, 05:25:50 pm »
=WO What is dis? *Waves around Hungary* I have something much more deadlier than this! >U I might bring him out... eventually B\)

"I never hesitated" Milleniumpaw replied, a smirk spread across his face. Comments that sort of had an attempt to comfort him if he was going to do something, abit, well dangerous only made him more determined to do it, that or mess up right at the last second and yell at whoever encouraged him. It was weird to mess up something you simply sort of 'had' to do, but that was Milleniumpaw for you. He looked upwards, the tree seemed a little bit too easy to climb, he had sucessfully climbed alot of things much worse than this. "Heh! This'll be a peice of..eh, catmint!" The young gray tom thought as he crouched down, preparing to climb it and well, retreieve whatever bird or squirrel in the world was up there.
Unseathing his black claws, which would surely support him as he climbed upwards onto a 'safe branch' as he called whatever branch was stable enough to hold his weight and not shake underneath him. Almost Arupdetly, the black-striped tabby darted upwards, though it really couldn't be called 'darted', considering he just took a few steps back and jumped up, landed about five feet off the ground, and skidded back down to three.
"Fox Dung!" Milleniumpaw cursed as he skidded downwards. Well, at least the tabby had gotten a good start on this tree. Without hesitation or another thought, he jumped upwards, managing to get a good hold on the next place he landed; which was about six feet. "I should probally try 'crawling' my way up there." He thought to himself, it would be smarting, just crawling his way up rather than jumping. "Who am I kidding...? Jumping up is better!" The other thought simply 'popped' into his head, and he began to whole 'jump three feet, jump three feet again' thing up the tree. As he suspected he managed to get up between two immense branches pretty soon.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2012, 05:41:17 pm »
((Have you read any good Books, Emo- Girl? Proffesor snape 'barked' at Harry when he was doing something bad. (Harry potter FTW!) Its a form of annoyence or aquwardness))

Dooooooooood.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2012, 05:44:40 pm »
(Yes, I have. I know what barked means, it just made me laugh how Bearheart barked.)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2012, 06:12:44 pm »
I have the deadliest thing of all! -Holds up Winry- Better not break your automail!~ -shot-))

The liar and the thief

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2012, 06:52:04 pm »
((I'd like to add three new kitties, if that's okay. owo

Sorrelkit
She-Cat
3 moons
Sorrelkit is jumpy and bubbly, with no off-button included. She knows no bounds and would rather chase after her siblings through the camp than sit in the nursery all day. She will have small temper tantrums if her brother chooses to get her in trouble, and she's not good at lying, but she will argue if her siblings leave her behind. This kit doesn't know how to settle down, even when she's tired, but around ones older than her (not including her brother) she may get a little timid.
Sorrelkit, Sparrowkit and Duskkit are kits to Mallowfeather and Addertail. Addertail is a fair-muscled tortoiseshell tom, while her mother, Mallowfeather, was a black-speckled she-cat. Sorrelkit was the only tortie out of the litter, while her siblings looked similar to her mother. Not much to her history as of now.
A white, black and orange tortie kit. Her eyes are a brighter olive than her brother's, with a soft, faint ring of amber.
N/A, too young
N/A
Sparrowkit and Duskkit
N/A, too young
ThornClan
Kit

Swallowkit
Tom
4 moons
Swallowkit is the one of the three to cause mischief. He enjoys pestering his younger sisters, and tries to drag them into trouble with him. He is ambitious to become a warrior.
Not much, same as Sorrelkit's and Duskkit's.
A white kitten with large black spots on his fur. His eyes are olive green.
N/A, too young
N/A
Sorrelkit and Duskkit
N/A, too young
ThornClan
Kit

Duskkit
She-Cat
3 moons
Duskkit is the cautious one of the three. She doesn't like it when her brother gets her into trouble, and would rather stay safe in the nursery than wind up getting caught sneaking out of camp with her siblings, though she follows them only because they plead and pester until she finally agrees.
Not much, same as Sorrelkit's and Swallowkit's.
A white kitten with black dapples lining her fur. The whole tail is black, and she has dusky blue eyes.
N/A, too young
N/A
Sorrelkit and Swallowkit
N/A, too young
ThornClan
Kit

Code: [Select]
[color=lightgreen][IMG]http://i48BannedImageSite/izmdck.jpg[/IMG]
Sorrelkit
She-Cat
3 moons
Sorrelkit is jumpy and bubbly, with no off-button included. She knows no bounds and would rather chase after her siblings through the camp than sit in the nursery all day. She will have small temper tantrums if her brother chooses to get her in trouble, and she's not good at lying, but she will argue if her siblings leave her behind. This kit doesn't know how to settle down, even when she's tired, but around ones older than her (not including her brother) she may get a little timid.
Sorrelkit, Sparrowkit and Duskkit are kits to Mallowfeather and Addertail. Addertail is a fair-muscled tortoiseshell tom, while her mother, Mallowfeather, was a black-speckled she-cat. Sorrelkit was the only tortie out of the litter, while her siblings looked similar to her mother. Not much to her history as of now.
A white, black and orange tortie kit. Her eyes are a brighter olive than her brother's, with a soft, faint ring of amber.
N/A, too young
N/A
Sparrowkit and Duskkit
N/A, too young
ThornClan
Kit[/color]

[color=steelblue][IMG]http://i49BannedImageSite/nfmvpj.jpg[/IMG]
Swallowkit
Tom
4 moons
Swallowkit is the one of the three to cause mischief. He enjoys pestering his younger sisters, and tries to drag them into trouble with him. He is ambitious to become a warrior.
Not much, same as Sorrelkit's and Duskkit's.
A white kitten with large black spots on his fur. His eyes are olive green.
N/A, too young
N/A
Sorrelkit and Duskkit
N/A, too young
ThornClan
Kit[/color]

[color=white][IMG]http://i49BannedImageSite/24b8brc.jpg[/IMG]
Duskkit
She-Cat
3 moons
Duskkit is the cautious one of the three. She doesn't like it when her brother gets her into trouble, and would rather stay safe in the nursery than wind up getting caught sneaking out of camp with her siblings, though she follows them only because they plead and pester until she finally agrees.
Not much, same as Sorrelkit's and Swallowkit's.
A white kitten with black dapples lining her fur. The whole tail is black, and she has dusky blue eyes.
N/A, too young
N/A
Sorrelkit and Swallowkit
N/A, too young
ThornClan
Kit[/color]
))

Appleblossom glanced toward the fresh-kill pile, her stomach as hollow as an owl's tree. There wasn't much to eat, as it was still a little early. The heterochromic warrior loped from her sunning spot beside the warriors' den and nosed through the pile, her small pink nose twitching in interest. I could eat this starling here, she thought, but maybe I should save it for the queens. Then she nodded. Yes, I'll save it. She nudged the plump bird back into the center of the pile and sat, yawning. I wonder if I'm supposed to be on patrol.
Emberpaw glanced toward two kits already tussling in the sun. If only I had siblings, she thought bluntly, her claws pricking into the sand and stubby grass of the moorland. Then maybe I could've played like that as a kit. But it was no use complaining and wishing; that would just get her unmotivated. The apprentice glanced over to the minute pile of prey, which was usually teeming with rabbits and the occasional mice. She padded over and snapped up a mouse, not feeling very hungry, and chewed on it with her eyes glowering ahead.
Aviane let out an indignant squeak as her housefolk picked her up. But I wanna explore some more! she protested in her mind, knowing it would be no use as to take it to whining and mewling. The kittypet leaped from the woman's shoulder and instead investigated a large knot of grass on the inside of the fence, startling as a moth flew out from it. "Woah! Who are you?" she mewed, trying to cross her eyes to see it correctly as it landed on her muzzle bridge for a moment.

((Sorry for the laziness, I'm tired and I got to bed really late last night. >_<))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:46:49 pm by Temporal »

ヌ - ド ル

wolfgirl56

« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2012, 07:19:22 pm »
((I just found out I have clinical depression. Yay. And accepted.))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2012, 07:24:38 pm »
(:I ... I have a diamond sword, sword. And you cannot aford, aford my diamond sword, sword!

Man, I'm tired again. ;n; But, I'm gonna go watch Tobuscus!

My mom has clinical depression.)