Author Topic: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped  (Read 37093 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2012, 11:11:16 pm »
Hey guys~ Guess what~ All of the maps are completed! I'm just having a friend beta test to make sure everything is all good and then I'll post it.

Since I managed to finish it, tomorrow will be the rp day. I can't sunday because a really really good friend of mine is coming up and I haven't seen him in forever. I don't know when he goes home so yeah. Atm, not time set exactly. Post the best time for you guys to make it easier.

Also, I'm off Monday, so a rp can also be done that day as well. However, it's not a mandatory one. Also, mini rps can go on during the weekdays. These are also, not mandatory. I won't be on all of them but it's just for you guys to rp amongst yourselves. Just don't do anything drastic.

Edit: Forget it, all my beta testers are offline. I'ma just wing it and upload it. If there's any problems, tell me emidietly.

Edit: Nevermind! Okami has come to save the day!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:33:37 pm by Tanglemask »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2012, 12:08:44 am »
-Covered in tall grass-
The map is so far pretty good!
I kept getting lost in the tall grass but since that's the point this shall be fun.
And there was 1 spot that was somewhat laggy but not by much so this map is 100% complete.
Edit: Nevermind! Okami has come to save the day!
And now I'm 100% America. -Wears a flowy cloak- I'm the hero~ =w=

Edit: Also, I have Suune's new character image to replace the one of the fennec fox.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:41:38 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2012, 02:56:42 am »
Yay! Sounds good :D
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make it until late Monday.

Offline missmurder31

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2012, 05:19:44 pm »
(Image. 300x300 please) (LOLNO I DONT DO FORUM CODE.)
Name:Dani
Species:Silver Fox
Gifted or NonGifted: appears to be that way but really isnt.. its due to her sharp nose for herbs. she can smell a herb from a mile away it seems.
Parents: Comes from a long line of inbreeding. Due to that, she has one problem: her left eye does not work properly.
Personality: She seems to be quiet.. until it gets dangerous. When an injury arrives, she gets commanding of those who brought the injured fox in. She sometimes will use another fox as her left eye. That would be only during a battle, so she can take care of wounded.
History: Once a wandering healer. She settled down with the Skulk.
Mate: none
Offspring: none, but acts motherly sometimes so some might think she has offspring
RP Sample: (Setting: Battlefield)
Blood everywhere. The smell of it made her nose curl inside out. A bleeding warrior was brought to her, and she started the line of commands.
"Watch around! Do not miss any details, and do not let this warrior get hurt any further while I treat him!"
Dani sniffed the herbs a bit, not relying too much on her eyesight, and then she chose the appropriate herbs for the treatment of the injuries.
Pressing it to the wound to apply pressure, the bleeding stopped after a minute or so. She gave the fox a highly bitter herblike thing, which provided energy, and off he went, back into the fray.
Time/day in which Majory RPing is best for you: depends on when uncle lets me use laptop
Forum/Ingame Username:missmurder31
I am loyal to my Skulk.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2012, 05:23:43 pm »
Accepted. I shall add you now. When given the chance, I'll get a screenie for you. -nods-

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Dormicor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Little Brother of Sanura
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2012, 03:28:43 am »
-image come later-
think I could have the 4th one? The white-ish fox?
Name: Freya
Species: Corsac Fox
NonGifted
Parents: None spoke of.
Personality: Very soft spoken and timid, it takes her a while before speaking to anyone. Only talking to a few people she usually keeps to herself. She will defend those in need if they are in trouble and won't hesitate to take down someone she's not fond of or knows.
History: Only that she was taken by the clawless and escaped. She's shoved the memory down, though it was one of her happiest times. She's fond of Nolan for finding her, and Loki for being such a good friend.
Mate: None
Offspring: None (Treats Loki like a son.)
RP Sample: She watched over the others from her hidden spot in the mountains.  She watched as everyone conversed with each other over small things. Her tail flickered around as her eyes darted from one fox to the next. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she flicked her ears around to listen to other sounds. Sounds of others that may harm them. She kept alert and focused as she enjoyed everyone talking to one another in the skulk. She gave a soft smile as the mentor scolded the fox for dropping the items that had been in his jaw. Yes, all was well in the skulk, for the time being.
Time/day in which Majory RPing is best for you: Any~
Forum/Ingame Username: Neko Greece
"I'm loyal to my skulk."

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2012, 06:55:15 pm »
Hey Dormi, is that your chara? Cuz the ingame username is different from yours...
But other than that, accepted. I'll make them a special case. Since there's no kits atm, she'll be a Defender, but once they come Freya can return to being a Den mother. Does that sound okay? Cuz it would be nice to have a den mother once lol.

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2012, 08:10:42 pm »
So i got on today and i was like..."yeah roleplay day today with my new fox friends!"...OH WAIT, its sunday. e.e sorry if i missed anything. I did end up becoming busy with a family cookout and then a dinner with friends but there was a time period i probably could've came on if i remembered lol
Bane is my idol.

Checkered-Caique

« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2012, 10:36:50 pm »
dude the map came out yay! im downloading it now :D

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2012, 11:11:02 pm »
It's fine Claire~ You didn't really miss anything big. Just mostly everyone getting accustomed to the map and simple roleplaying stuff. Maybe tomorrow you, and anyone else on, can hook up ingame to rp. I still haven't decided the exact date for the rps, but its swaying between Saturday and Sunday. And then those who aren't that busy can have little rps during the weekdays.

Have fun on the map Checkered. I would go ingame with you but I'm working on our forum. I've decided on making it. For several reasons. 1: cuz I've been hiting the character (words) limit for our ranks. 2: In case FH is offline, we have somewhere else to go. 3: plot making can be more productive over there. (Have a whole thread just for that) and 4: long going rp plots that require a certain amount of days to rp can be done there. That, and it gives everyone more chances to get in the rps. Like if you miss a day ingame, you can go to the forum and continue a rp there.

Hopefully, the forum will be done by Tuesday, if not late Wednesday. Hoping though -crosses fingers-