Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95299 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #550 on: May 02, 2013, 07:44:29 pm »
((Nope. I'm dead.

Okay. Almost. But it is kinda personal xc.))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 02, 2013, 09:02:36 pm »
I'm doing the same. :I))

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:31:51 pm by Raskolnikov »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 08, 2013, 02:33:19 am »
(( O_O
Yeah... I took a self-proclaimed break from roleplaying for a while to focus on drawing.
But um. Imma go post this now ^^" Eheh. ))

Riverstorm's eyes snapped closed, as if shutting away Redear's orders for a moment. Letting out a drawn breath though his nose, he turned to retrieve the water and moss his mate had told him to get. He passed by Lionpaw, who was for some reason or other sitting by the apprentice den. The tom sent her an acidic glare, padding to the medical den. Snatching up the moss, which was already damp from sitting atop a frozen rock, he thought of the look that Redear had shot him as he found Songfeather in the den. It was like she thought I was going to go and off her! Which was in reality, a very logical assumption, as the tom was known for his impulsiveness.  With this thought still hot in his mind as he arrived at the mouth of the den, he cleared his throat to get Redear's attention. He took extra care to avoid catching sight of that infuriating calico pelt.
Songfeather's eyes fluttered, the colors she saw still muddled and unclear to her. It was mostly silent, aside from the whistle of snow through wind outside. To her surprise, she wasn't out in the snow, from what she could tell. There was a grassy bed underneath her, the warmth welcoming and the scent familiar. Purring quietly, she nuzzled her cheek into the bed and curled up tighter into herself. Now there were voices; soft and faint and silent after a few seconds. The calico allowed herself to relax again, drifting between sleep and consciousness.
Stripedpaw shook her head, placing a paw on Silverheart's shoulder. It pained her to see the medicine cat in so much sorrow, aiming a question towards the sky. The she-cat sighed and closed her eyes, "Starclan didn't take anyone from us. Oak died to kill those rogues..." She would have thoughts vicious things about Facilier right then, but there was no point anymore. The damage had been done.
Bluebird approached the two, who were contemplating Oak's corpse with hopeless resignation. The blue-tabby let her soft voice ring out through the silence, "I would like to help bury this tom..." She bowed her head slightly, "I know I'm not part of your clan. But I'd like to help to show Creekclan that... Stormclan is by your side in these times of hardship." Lies, of course. But it'll make Redear let her guard down, after causing Rainfrost's death. She would need the extra boost for her plan.
Foxpaw blinked, glancing at Leopardpaw sidelong. There it was again, the innocent grin, the cheerful voice, and that unbearably uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Part of him groaned that something was off here, and the other part said that if he ignored it further, things would get back to normal even faster. The latter seemed much easier.
"...Alright." He tipped his head to the side, exchanging glances with a very heated Ivorythorn. "You can come 'practice your skills' with me and Adder once mom and dad have given us a piece of their mind." Rolling his eyes, he passed the silve she-cat and waved his tail, beckoning Leopardpaw to follow him.

Ivorythorn's expression twitched from anger to a pokerface in the matter of a second, the threat hissed in her ear still burning in her head. At the sight of the orange tom, a surge of something shot through her chest, and though she turned her head away to deliberately avoid his gaze, their eyes met for a few seconds. The silver she-cat narrowed her eyes at Leopardpaw while Foxpaw's back was turned, a mix of an expression that said This isn't over. and Touch him and you're dead. passed through her face. She quickly turned and fled with nothing but her wounded pride to accompany her.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 08, 2013, 04:01:29 pm »
lionpaw watched as the two apprentices retreat into the den before fixing her blue eyes at a familer cat, the fur across her spine rasied as he passed by her. The golden she-cat then letted out a sigh to relax herself, thus forcing her fur to relax before fixing her attention on the bonehill, her eyes narrowed at the sight of the bones that formed this tall pile.

After looking at the pile of bones for a bit, the former nightclan cat turned her head back to the apprentices den to check on lizardpaw and Snowpaw before fixing her eyes by the entrance, her ears perked as she heard footsteps not too far away. must be another stormclan cat or can it be a cat who decides to run in here and get himself killed she thought, flicking her thick tail in annoyance (at the thought of a loner/rouge/kittypet performing that action by running into stormclan camp) before once again, fixing her attention to the night sky in boredom.    

Silverheart weakly turned her head to stripedpaw, closing her eyes for a movement before reopening them. "I...I... know that he died to kill those murders but..." she paused for a second, lost as she tried to find the right words. Once finding the right words, she letted out a sigh before continuing. "I'm taking that back on what I said to starclan, it's just that I-I was lost I-in.." she weakly meowed, a tear rolling down her silver and white face as she closed her eyes to avoid seeing Oak's lifeless body.

"I would like to help bury this Tom...."

the grieving medicine cat nodded to bluebird to continue, her ears twitching as the stormclan cat spoke. Silverheart opened her eyes once again, trying her best not to fix her eyes onto Oak's corpse as she fixed her water-blue eyes onto bluebird. "those are some very kind words you said bluebird" she said.

as hawktalon and his daughter walked towards the camp, he kept his jaw closed tightly in case the black tabby kit decided to struggle himself free from the Warrior's grasp.
"drop me you flea-headed rat or else I will rip your muzzle off!"
hawktalon ingored the Kit's threats and kept moving on, turning his head to check on frozenpaw, who was walking by his side on the way back to camp.
"hawktalon, I'm ok, I'm a apprentice, not a kit"
without a word, the brown tabby Tom nodded before flicking his tail for his kit to follow him before walking off, still ignoring the loner Kit's threats as they walked closer back to stormclan.

"drop me or else I will cut your throat open!" shadow once again threaten the brown tabby Tom, his pale amber eyes blazing with anger as he struggled to get free from the cat's grasp. Still, the stranger ingored his threats and kept on walking, his thorn-covered ears pinned against his head as the fur across his spine rasied.
"DROP ME RIGHT NOW!!" the black tabby kit hissed in anger, his paws unsheathed in case the strangers decided to attack him. Still, the brown tabby ingored him and his threats. Shadow twichted his nose in disgust as he could smell a new scent, almost disgusting as the rouges' but still a bother to him. "you flea-bags live in a dump? Wow, what do you eat all day, flies?" he taunted them, letting out a soft but dark chuckle.

"we don't live in a bloodclan-forsaken dump! Now please close that muzzle of yours and keep quiet!" the other kit growled, her tone dark and cold.
"fine...Fine..." he mumbled, fixing his eyes onto the forest ground below him. tough she-kit I see...like....way better then that hay-brained, whiny blossom! he thought, lifting his head and turning it around to view the blue-eyed "apprentice".  "hey, if your father lets me go then I won't run off....I promise" he lied, attempting to make his voice to sound innocent just to make her to say yes and then run off. He widen his eyes, the fur across his back laid flat as he tried to look cute and innocent.
"stop that, I don't go into cute things and i wasn't born to see losers act immature"
"please....I miss my family" not he lied again, adding that thought to the back of his head as he once again, trying to act innocent and cute. this is going to be the first and last time i'm doing this...it's disgusting and all the cute stuff is making me sick he twitched a ear at the thought in disgust. The brown tabby that was carrying him noticed shadow acting all cute and lowered his head to drop the black tabby kit onto the ground, one of his front paws lifted to place it onto the loner kit's tail to prevent him from dashing off.
"you better do as I say and follow me or else"
shadow nodded and the Tom with the scarred muzzle slowly lifted the paw off of shadow's tail before placing it back onto the ground. it worked! Foolish cats, all I need to do is follow them for a few seconds and then run off

(since red is busy with song and possibly lion, I'm going to have frozen and hawk chase shadow away from the camp in the next rp post)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:54:22 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 11, 2013, 08:15:15 am »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 12, 2013, 02:04:38 pm »
((Have one of your characters interact with Lionpaw or Ivorythorn?))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 13, 2013, 05:29:55 pm »
Well that was basically dealt with, her brother fell for it like a gullible lamb that didn't belongin this game of kings and queens. She flashed a sarcastic smile to Invidia before Foxpaw could pay attention to her, the smile was like a sarcastic 'I wont hurt him' that clearly was meant to mock her, but when he spoke of mother tanning their hides, her expression turned a bit sour as she focused back on him. "But Foxpaw, I've got stuff to do!" Stuff that you can't know about
((Gonna rp Redear later))
[spoiler]Oh look we got these now~ 8D[/spoiler]

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 28, 2013, 12:52:26 pm »
[spoiler]i know :D[/spoiler]

((*bumps the almost-dead roleplay*))
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 14, 2013, 12:54:37 pm »
I refuse to let this die, we got so far!))

The liar and the thief