Author Topic: Cyanide Sunshine [Inactive since 06/01/2013]  (Read 32537 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Cyanide Sunshine (Rated R for Gore, Language, and Creepy-ness-Open For EVER!)
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2012, 11:13:53 pm »
[[@WolfishGrin~(AVT): Eh, sorry about [being impatient & jesting fun at  the public school system] that but I suppose there are delinquents scattered in several schools per country but high school a general mess if the waters of learning aren't treaded carefully. As I meant by bragging rights, I meant that people only befriend you to state that "Oh hey, you think that's great? My friend lets me use their Lamborghini and I don't have to pay for gas."  I have no idea if that was a good example but this is the only thing my ill mind may produce at the time being.

I think I should stop talking before I start making less sense. ]]

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Cyanide Sunshine (Rated R for Gore, Language, and Creepy-ness-Open For EVER!)
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2012, 12:34:55 am »
-feels stupid- Cyanide Sunshine I'm a derp. No, I'm THE DERP.))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2012, 12:47:01 am »
[[ @Kiji: Psssst, put it on your form >u<. Use the modify button on your previous post. ]]

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2012, 07:37:40 am »
((Well, personally I know what public schools were like before I came to America. They're only slightly different in the curriculum, and most seem to know a lot more about American history than I do. Though I have a feeling it's glorified. Not like England doesn't glorify itself, just to a slightly lesser extent.

I know what being around junior sluts and hoodlums of public school is like, so no need to warn me. The gesture is appreciated c:

I am having trouble with some school work though, since I've been accepted into a magnet program that intermixes with the regulars as well as other magnet programs from the same school.

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2012, 11:58:40 pm »
((Not that I want to rain on parades and stop our wonderful OOC bonding... but anyone want to post some RP? ._.

And now that I have time, I'm going to see if I can friend Toast in-game, too.))
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2012, 06:58:45 am »
((Gah, I apologize if I should of continued to wait on someone or something, but it's been about four/five days since the last RP post was made, which I think is plenty of waiting time >.<'
Again, I apologize, but I think the RP should start moving before it dies off and everyone loses muse and inspiration~
I know it's no one's fault with Hurricane Sandy coming in and then with school, though hopefully this'll at least keep the RP flowing for a bit until everyone's able to post themselves.))

Lifting the band away from her eyes, Tamah blinked a few times to grow accustomed to the real world again, banishing away the millions of lights away until next time. The present assembly was still around, except it appeared that both the silent young gentleman and the other girl had left. Where was that Natalie person at, though? Oh, there she is. Tamah recalled that she wanted to tell her something before all the interruptions took place, perhaps she would like to talk now? Of course she very likely forgotten the subject or didn't want to bother with it anymore, but it never hurt to be polite.

Tamah walked towards the rather impassive looking person, which perhaps some may not do as they'd feel rather intimidated by such a gaze but the techno-geek hardly seemed to mind. In fact, she met the gaze with a soft smile, nothing big just polite. "Hey," she greeted. "I don't know if you still had something to tell me or not, but if you do, we can talk now that things have settled down for the most part. Do you mind if we do it in the Computer Room, though? That is if you still want to chat in the first place."

With a half-bow to excuse herself and pardon her behavior for not waiting on an answer, Tamah turned  to start heading down the hall. She felt sorry that she couldn't really wait, but she hadn't checked the monitors in the room yet for sometime and something could have popped up. Though she could always check her own device but just being surrounded by the wide screens, flashing lights, and hearing the beats put such comfort on her that she wouldn't be able to feel it anywhere else, like being in her own mother's arms again. They reminded her of her family, so it'd make sense. Arriving at the door now, Tamah entered though had paused soon after, a look of puzzlement mixed with curiosity shining in her eyes.

Something was there that hadn't been there before. Tamah of all people would know that, she knew every square inch of this room so well that she'd be able to detect a misplaced crumb in a second, without even having to see it first. However, this wasn't a misplaced crumb and it wasn't hidden from sight. Actually, it stood before her quite obviously that a blind person would be able to tell.

"Hey," Tamah finally spoke. "What are you doing here?"

Tamah wasn't really fond of having someone else be in the Computer Room when she wasn't there. To her it was like leaving children with a complete stranger. It wasn't that she didn't trust her fellow Brothers and Sisters, it was that she was afraid they wouldn't know what they were doing and accidentally mess something up or damage the defenseless, fragile contraptions. Though seeing this person inside now, she wasn't angry or upset but again, mostly curious. And it only looked like she was standing there, no damage was done to the computers. Tamah would know. Carefully she maneuvered around the girl, whom she now realized was the one who had been at the entrance with them not so long ago. Why was she here? As she waited for the girl to respond, Tamah looked over her lovelies fondly, moving her hands over the keyboards, buttons, and just about everything else as if seeing them for the very first time. From before the largest of the screens, the young woman pulled out a wheeled, cushioned chair, taking a seat comfortably. When not on a mission or some other activity, this was where one would usually find Tamah. Even though she had her own room, there was one space at one corner where a pillow and blanket laid, for Tamah often fell asleep though sometimes it'd be right where she was sitting rather than that spot.

With fingers twitching to begin their work, the black-haired female couldn't yet begin. Her attention was still towards the unidentified member, turning her seat around so she could properly face her. Eyes carefully looking her over in consideration, she waited for the answers to come.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2012, 02:48:01 am »
Again, with me, and the inactivity, what the hell!???!??!?!?!

Anywho, thanks Radioactive. I'll try to catch up and post.

P.S. It's not glorifieing american history. It's feeding you propaganda.))
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 02:59:29 am by Tomas »

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2012, 03:12:36 am »
[[@Tomas: What are you referring to ,Tomas..? Anyways, welcome back and I hope your health is well. ]]

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2012, 11:17:30 pm »
My mental or physical health? Cause I'm pretty sure thaat I'm going insane. Like, literally, want to kill somone insane.))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2012, 11:20:39 pm »
@Tomas: I was referring your statement regarding American history and propaganda.. Anyways, I hope you get better~. ]]