Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 53994 times)

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2012, 11:14:23 pm »
K a z e      

"If you two are going in there, I want in. I need to know what's in there..." muttered a male voice nearby where the two she-wolves stood, interrupting before Accalia could reply to Kaze. The silver wolf's illusion faced the new wolf, recognizing him as the one who had the collar earlier. Remembering his earlier "farewell" remark, she raised a brow, giving a smile that said, "So, you decided to come play with us kids, hm?"
"My name is Accalia. And that sounds good," said the second she-wolf as she let her blue hair down. Shouldn't be too hard to get them to look away," she said, laughing. "Humans can sure be fools. I'll meet you inside."
Kaze chuckled as she peeked around the wall, watching discreetly from the alley as Accalia trotted toward the entrance of the building. Then she returned her attention to the other runt. "I guess you can play hide and seek with us. My name is Kaze," she said nonchalantly (but not rudely), moving forward and looking out in time to see Accalia lead away the guards.
"Let's go."
The silver wolf ran out into the city streets, her illusion moving swiftly and quietly toward the steps that lead up to the enormous building, her wolf shadow visible flashing by under the light of the street lamps. She made it to the doors in no time, walking in casually as if she belonged there. The scent of lunar flowers was overwhelming inside the building, and luckily no human footsteps could be heard approaching.
The inside of the building was old-looking but still well maintained; mixed with the scent of flowers was that of many human passings and the chemicals used for cleaning. As she had presumed from the exterior, the building's interior had high ceilings and wide halls lined with many doors. They were looking for the basement, the lowest floor in the building, so they needed to find stairs. Behind Kaze's illusion, her gray ears lowered and her amber wolf eyes narrowed in concentration. Then she advanced forward, walking down the hall before them with slight urgency in her step. At the fork she turned left, keeping alert for what they searched for.

(( I'm not so sure what to do with my hunter either... But the wolves can escape with her for now :) ))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:52:49 am by Azara »
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2012, 12:09:04 am »
Going to be inactive for about 2-3 days. )

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2012, 12:33:31 am »
(waiting for knifenut :P)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2012, 04:14:27 am »
"Let's just shove him under a stack of boxes or something," Taossul shrugged. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked Yume. He didn't want to be dragging this girl all over town on a dangerous adventure if she was seriously hurt. "Not to be insulting or anything, but you did just get shot..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2012, 05:56:50 am »
((Sorry I didn't post anything yet. I will sometime tomorrow when I get on an actual computer :D ))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2012, 05:44:43 pm »

Smelling a sweet scent, the wolf walked towards it. Something about it was making her curious, and the scent was drawing her, as if the scent and her were both made of magnets. Running towards the scent, Saki stopped abruptly when she found herself in front of a building.
Now what?

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2012, 02:30:52 am »
"I'd be fine if the bullet wasn't lodged in me." She muttered, looking down the ally, a giant box layed empty. Yume grabbed the dead man's arm, dragging him over to the box. She dropped his arm, bending down and grabbing him under his arms, pulling him up and into the box, wincing in pain from lifting heavy weight. She quickly closed the box, looking back over at Taossul.

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2012, 03:44:07 am »
Taossul was paying attention to the scent of the Flower Maiden more than anything else. He had gone back to his wolf form and was standing near the mouth of the alley, facing the direction that the scent was coming from. Above anything else, he needed to find that scent. He needed to find the Flower Maiden more than any other thing right now. But if you had asked him why, he wouldn't have been able to say. It was his instincts as a wolf, that was the only possible explanation.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2012, 05:20:19 pm »
Accalia
Accalia entered the city once again and quietly ran through the alley's and streets passing humans and dogs and a few cats before finally reaching the large building. The smell of the lunar flowers was making Accalia calm and a little sleepy, she yawned and walked right though the front doors. Walking in she looked at the white walls and the many doors that lined down the hall "Whoa." she whispered. The smell of cleaning products made her nose cringe "Yuck." Smelling Kaze and another wolf(Kira) she began to walk a little faster to catch up"Hmm. Wonder who the new wolf is." Walking down the hall her nails clicked but with her illusion it sounded like it were her boots, with her hands in her pockets she continued down the hall sniffing the air until she could see Kaze and the wolf in the distance. "Hey!" she whispered as she quickened her pace "There ya are. And who is this?" she gestured to the other wolf. She began walking the same pace as Kaze and peeked through the passing doorways, seeing what looked like testing room made her shudder. "What's the plan?"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 12:36:47 am by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2012, 11:45:00 pm »
(( Waiting for Arkanis :) ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia