Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 54759 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2013, 11:30:48 pm »
  The two wolves nodded and walked beside each other as the dog led them quickly down the hall. Kira peered around curiously,  looking at all of the old room doors. He tilted his head thinking. Man, this place must sure be old. It gives me the chills. The wolf glanced over his shoulder, seeing they were a safe distance away from the entrance to speak. "H-hey... Accalia?" he began studdering, "Have you been worrying about the others lately?" He frowned a bit flicking his ears,"I have. I guess its just paranoia getting to me. Maybe I shouldn't think so much. Guys aren't supposed to think anyways." Kira smirked briefly before releasing a sigh, shuffling his paws as he walked.
   His ears flattened against his skull and his gaze fell to the ground. Ironically, the thought of not thinking led him to think. But what if something did happen to them? It would be my fault... He whined quietly, one of his thoughts escaping his muzzle quietly,"Everyone gets hurt because of me. Always me. I'm never good enough..." Kira peered up frowning, not aware he spoke out loud and kept padding along. His tail twitched nervously and his steps became a bit slower as he rummaged through a few memories in his mind. It's always me... His mind repeated his previous words as he looked away from the she wolf in hopes she wouldn't notice his strange behavior.

(Short!)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2013, 12:57:50 am »
Accalia
Accalia looked at all the old wooden doors, many of the were dull and worn out, some were open and some were even missing the door and even the hinges. "H-hey... Accalia? Have you been worrying about the others lately?" Accalia looked at him then back to the ground "Yeah, all the time actually." she sighed "Mainly the maiden, I'm always wondering if she is alright." she whined. "I have. I guess its just paranoia getting to me. Maybe I shouldn't think so much. Guys aren't supposed to think anyways." she muffled a laugh and bumped into him playfully and grinned. Accalia turned her gaze to the dog in front of them then back to Kira who had his ears laying flat against he skull and looking at the ground, Accalia whined "Are you alright?" "Everyone gets hurt because of me. Always me. I'm never good enough..." he said quietly but Accalia picked it up. "Kira.." she whined as she nudged his shoulder gently with her nose. She looked away and stopped for a moment then began walking at a slower pace then the other two wondering what could be going through Kira's mind to make him say that.
(So many short posts lately x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2013, 01:51:10 am »
  "Kira.." she whined as she nudged his shoulder gently with her nose. She looked away and stopped for a moment then began walking at a slower pace then the other two. Kira glanced up to meet Dodge's confused glance and quickly put on a temporary smile. The lab rolled his eyes, "Aye... I thought wolves were supposed to be fast." He chuckled before slipping through a cracked open door at the end. The wolf looked up and followed him, blinking when he saw the room in a lot better condition than the rest.
   "Nice right?" the dog chuckled proudly. Kira nodded, "I suppose... How come you never told the rest of the pack about this?" "Eh, i can't trust the rats. They'd use this place as a playground you know?" Kira flicked his head to the side. Rats? Hmm.. never heard him call someone that. Kira flicked his ears annoye for an instant, hearing a buzzing noise. He peered around confused and growled low watching a fly go in circles. Must have been that. His ears flicked in annoyance as he glanced back at the dog. Dodge smiled slightly looking at the two wolves, "My, now that i think have it, you two haven't eaten in a while, have you?"
   The wolf's stomach growled low hearing the comment and Kira grumbled sighing, "I'm always hungry. They call us wolves for a reason." Kira smirked faintly as he peered over at Accalia to see if she was hungry. "Well, why don't i go out and see if i can find something. I'm indeed starving myself." the dog smiled warmly. The wolf stood up, his mouth watering slightly as if to say yes. "We'll go with! I haven't been out hunting in ages!" Kira bounced in his spot a bit excited. Dodge stared up and down at him strangely," No! You can't bring that kinda food out into the city. The humans will find out your wolves in an instant. This way, it will be safer." Disappointed,  Kira sulked down whining quietly, "I know..."
   The laborador smiled, "I'll try to be quick. You two might want to catch up so I'll leave you two it." Kira nodded and watched Dodge exit the room. He glanced over at Accalia, wearing a brief smile before leaping onto the mattress to curl up. Kira extended his paws yawning and nudged next to him, "You should come relax. I don't bite... Well, i won't bite you." He grinned slightly before laying his head on his paws. Kira's ears twitched, hearing the almost silent buzzing noise again and growled, "Stupid fly! I'll-" He cut himself off. When he looked up, there wasn't a single fly in the room and the noise had stopped.

(Took the effort to make a longer post. Woot!)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2013, 06:23:13 am »
Accalia
"Aye... I thought wolves were supposed to be fast." Accalia shot her head up and looked at the two in front of her and watched them enter a crack in a door. She yawned and followed behind them, the room was a lot better than the rest "Wow, it's not too shabby in here." even though she despised being indoors it was better than the cold temperature outside and definitely better than the box.  "Nice right?" Accalia nodded "Way better than that box."  "I suppose... How come you never told the rest of the pack about this?" Accalia remembered her fight with the Rottweiler and growled, she wished she killed him when she got the chance "Eh, i can't trust the rats. They'd use this place as a playground you know?" A buzzing noise took her attention away from her anger "Stupid fly." she grumbled as she watched it buzz around the room. 
 "My, now that i think about it, you two haven't eaten in a while, have you?" Accalia didn't have much of an appetite at the moment and just ignored the question. "I'm always hungry. They call us wolves for a reason." She could feel Kira's gaze on her but she kept her eyes aiming at the ground  "Well, why don't i go out and see if i can find something. I'm indeed starving myself." Accalia's thoughts trailed back to the old dog, she wondered if he was safe "Why did he act like that?" she asked herself.  "We'll go with! I haven't been out hunting in ages!" Accalia was about to politely say 'no' but the Lab responded first ," No! You can't bring that kinda food out into the city. The humans will find out your wolves in an instant. This way, it will be safer." Accalia mentally agreed with him and plopped down facing the wall. "I'll try to be quick. You two might want to catch up so I'll leave you to it." Accalia kept her gaze on the wall, she was longing to go to the den and ask the dog what was his deal, "A wolf and a dog? What were they doing out there? And why did he freak out?" she began asking herself questions but not knowing an answer. "You should come relax. I don't bite... Well, i won't bite you." Accalia shook her head "I'm...I'm alright." she wanted to take his kind offer but her nervousness might make him worried and that is the last thing he needs. The same buzzing noise from earlier started up again and she groaned "Dumb fly." "Stupid fly! I'll-" Kira growled, Accalia almost turned around but she stayed facing the wall, then the buzzing stopped "Flies, eh?"

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline ChloRill

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nya~ xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2013, 07:25:57 am »
(Hey there c: I've just found this thread/Rp... and I have to say I'm very interested in joining in! It's just... It's already two months into RolePlay, give or take... Would it still be possible for me to make a late entry with a character? Thank you for your time ^^)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:28:06 am by Kharaleya »
Scream, shout! Scream, shout! We are the Fallen Angels!
We are the in between, cast down as sons of war,
struck to the earth like lightning, on this world we're torn,
we wont cause the pain, of livin' out their law,
take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed~

BVB - Fallen Angels

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2013, 06:52:07 pm »

He blinked frowning a bit and shook his head, "I thought it was." Kira let put a sigh, glancing down at Accalia seeing she was still on the floor, mumbling worriedly. His ears flicked to the side before he murmured quietly, "Ok... what's bothering you?" He slid off the bed and padded up to Accalia, nudging her kindly with his muzzle. "Well? I won't leave you alone until you give me some sort of idea. And if you do, I might tell you something you wanted to know." The wolf grinned and plopped down beside the she wolf, bumping into her side curiously.

(Really short x.x sorry im tired)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2013, 08:49:59 pm »
Accalia
Accalia turned her head to glance at Kira when he spoke to her "..Nothing." she lied, she was  really worried about the old man. She heard the springs in the bed creak as Kira got off the bed and walked over to her then she felt a soft nudge on her shoulder  "Well? I won't leave you alone until you give me some sort of idea. And if you do, I might tell you something you wanted to know." Accalia felt Kira bump into her and huffed and bumped him with her shoulder. "It's nothing, really." she yawned "I wouldn't want to bore you with my thoughts." she bumped him with her head humorously. "Do you still think that noble is somewhere in the city? Looking for us.." she whined, the crazed look the noble had in his eye was burned into Accalia's brain. She shook the image from her mind briefly then looked at Kira "So who is your friend?"
@Kharaleya; I don't see why not ^^, mine is also short for the same reason x.x stayed up late watching movies=Bad idea)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2013, 10:01:21 pm »

"It's nothing, really." she yawned "I wouldn't want to bore you with my thoughts." He rolled his eyes as she bumped him with her head humorously. "Psh, please. You're not boring, so your thoughts cant be either." Kira smirked, mimicking what she did. He grinned and tilted his head noticing Accalia's worried face. "Do you still think that noble is somewhere in the city? Looking for us.." she whined worriedly. Kira shrugged, "Probably... I don't think he'll get far though," the wolf chuckled slightly. "You heard him, we'll be safe down here for now." She looked at Kira curiously, "So, who is your friend?"
   "Oh, Dodge?" Kira tilted his head smiling,"Well, I guess he's the newbie of our pack. Erm..." He hesitate, feeling a bit awkward talking about the pack that attacked the she wolf before. He let out a brief sigh, "It's a long story why I'm with them... To put it in short, they honestly saved my life the day i met them." Kira glanced down at his paws uncomfortably whining mildly closing his eyes before shaking his head. Images zipped through his head quickly, including the most recent ones from the pack. He still wondered why Eclipse stood had stood up to the dogs for him.
   He shook his head letting go of the thoughts sighing, "Again... I'm sorry about earlier... Not the whole pack is like Max and Axel. The rest only abide by him because no one else feels like standing up." He glanced away flicking his ears. "Dodge said he wanted to change that though. I hope so, 'cause I sure as hell can't." Kira lifted his head to turn towards Accalia. letting loose a small grin. "Besides, it's much more fun to hang out with and annoy you," He bumped into the she wolf again and laughed. "It's a nice feeling. It makes me feel like im starting to slowly get a family again..."

(@Kharaleya Yea, I agree, you should join. A lot of people have applied lately because of our awesomeness and keeping the group alive. X3 And same here. Saturday i stayed up till 4 or 5 watching cn as usual and last night until 3 rping with some random person, so i'm glad i have off school today. x.x)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2013, 10:49:15 pm »
Accalia
"Oh, Dodge?" Accalia lifted her head "Ah, that's his name, he seems real nice." she smiled "Well, I guess he's the newbie of our pack. Erm..." Kira hesitated before continuing "It's a long story why I'm with them... To put it in short, they honestly saved my life the day i met them." Accalia nodded her head "I understand." she watched him as he looked down at his paws and mild whines left his muzzle, she looked back at the wall again. She heard him sigh and looked back at him "Again... I'm sorry about earlier... Not the whole pack is like Max and Axel. The rest only abide by him because no one else feels like standing up." she shook her head "Don't be sorry, it's not like you did it." she showed him a friendly smile. "Dodge said he wanted to change that though. I hope so, 'cause I sure as hell can't." Accalia tilted her head "I'm sure you can if you really wanted to." she poked his shoulder with her paw "Just gotta set your mind to it."
"Besides, it's much more fun to hang out with and annoy you," She jumped up when her bumped her again "It's a nice feeling. It makes me feel like I'm starting to slowly get a family again..." She jumped backwards and put her fore-paws on the ground and left her rump in the air with her tail wagging. She hoped back and forth playfully then jumped forward and landed right next to him and swatted at him. She growled playfully then hopped back again. She finally jumped forward and tackled Kira and grabbed his neck scruff and rolled onto the ground. She released her playful grip and bounded over to the mattress, she tripped and rolled over it and landed on the other side. She quickly jumped back up and crouched down to the ground with a puppish grin on her face "You annoy me? Psh."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2013, 11:55:19 pm »

Kira tilted his head glancing over as the she wolf jumped backwards and put her fore-paws on the ground. She left her rump in the air with her tail wagging as she growled playfully. He smirked a bit watching and leap up, crouching low to the ground, the same kind of growl coming from him. She finally jumped forward and tackled Kira, gripping his neck scruff. Kira barked and nipped at her ear, shaking his head back and forth playfully. Accalia rolled onto the ground, releasing her playful grip and bounded over to the mattress. He smirked a bit following after but blinked when she tripped and rolled over the mattress and landed on the other side.
   "Heh... nice going." He grinned laughing. She quickly jumped back up and crouched down to the ground with a puppish grin on her face "You annoy me? Psh." "That sounds like something I would say." Kira smirked, padding forward as he lept on the mattress also. He bumped annoyingly into Accalia's side repeatedly to mess with her. He laid down for a little bit, but his tail lashed mildly and his posture was fidgety. "Do I annoy you now?" Kira taunted while pawing the she wolf's head over and over laughing. After a bit, he calmed down, releasing a large yawn that was built up in his chest.