Author Topic: What do you think about TLK players?  (Read 10824 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about TLK players?
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 02:39:14 am »
TLK? Honestly, so long as they leave me alone, they're as good as any other Roleplay. If they bug me, then I'll bug them back...usually with paragraph Rp posts that they let fly past as soon as they're posted. I only have two real lion characters, Karlia and Skyla, who are just random lions yet TLK RPs with them as if I were in their group. Final opinion; they're fine by me.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2013, 11:54:04 am »
There aren't any difference on TLK RPers and other RPers - they can be as good or bad as anyone else.
I appreciate all the imagination they put into their RPs, and it doesn't matter what pairing or who's imaginary sibling/parent/mate they are RPing as.
To me a RP can be about anything - it's no end on your imagination and there is really matter what's it about as long as you and your group are having a good time and not offending your fellow players.

What can annoy me is those who think they are better then others, and takes the right to judge them, also people who just try and destroy others RPs with trolling and just being plain rude, breaking FH rules and just doing everything they can to destroy for their fellow players.
It can be tireing when 2 of the same characters show up and starts bickering of who has the right to be there - but in truth nothing is forcing me to stay there so if I get bothered I simply move away. As long as they don't start swearing or start to offend each other this is fine with me.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 12:03:47 pm »
There aren't any difference on TLK RPers and other RPers - they can be as good or bad as anyone else.
I appreciate all the imagination they put into their RPs, and it doesn't matter what pairing or who's imaginary sibling/parent/mate they are RPing as.
To me a RP can be about anything - it's no end on your imagination and there is really matter what's it about as long as you and your group are having a good time and not offending your fellow players.

What can annoy me is those who think they are better then others, and takes the right to judge them, also people who just try and destroy others RPs with trolling and just being plain rude, breaking FH rules and just doing everything they can to destroy for their fellow players.
It can be tireing when 2 of the same characters show up and starts bickering of who has the right to be there - but in truth nothing is forcing me to stay there so if I get bothered I simply move away. As long as they don't start swearing or start to offend each other this is fine with me.

True that. Thanks. I do agree

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 02:13:15 pm »
Sometimes when Bonfire isn't a compleat lag death trap for me, I go there just to hear the TLK RP that happens there. I honestly don't mind them that much, I mean from alittle movie like TLK started this little idea of Feral Heart.

There are some times when Ido notice if there are two of the same character from the movie, they do get in a little cat fight about who's the real Simba or who's the real Kovu or Scar. It really just basic,y depends on the person really, some TLK can be enjoyable withy the right mature people...and some arnt
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

onowl

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 06:08:32 pm »
Every group of roleplayers, be they inspired by Balto or The Lion King, are going to have the good and the bad. Some have more bad than good. X: I have a Lion King character (based off of Simba, actually. Made on a whim. XD) though I don't very often roleplay. I've seen some.. very colorful Simbas.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 08:44:14 pm »
I don't have any problems with TLK roleplayers. They never bother me really. When I'm in Bonfire Island, I usually see them roleplaying at the top of the hill that looks a bit like Pride Rock (which is why they chose that particular spot to RP in). I do sometimes see the "King Simba" or "Simba Official" "Mufassa Official" etc, and find it a bit funny.
It's mostly big fans of TLK that like participating in these RPs. So why not let them have their fun? As long as they don't break any FH rules, I'm cool with it.
Inactive

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2013, 12:31:15 am »
TLK rpers don't really bother me much, though when they go a bit out of bounds such as arguing over who is Simba's mate  :-\ or over any Lion King character. I think most of them are just people looking to have a nice rp but some people are just crazy, or addicted to it.  :P

You saw nothing.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 12:08:19 am »
Oh lawdy, dem TLKers never fail to amuse.
My good friend spends a lot of time on her Simba character, one which she made purely for fun and OOC purposes. She made a clear bio explaining the character's purpose, though I told her it was a somewhat futile gesture considering that many Bonfire regulars don't bother with them at all.

So a couple of days ago, we were sitting in Bonfire together when a whole cast of characters came up to her clamouring for attention of one form or another.
"Oh Simba, the outlanders are attacking!"
"Oh Simba, I missed you honey where have you been?"
"Oh Simba, I'm your long-lost brother, did you know?"
She tried to explain that the character wasn't for RPing, but either they didn't see because the chat was too fast or they willfully ignored it. Also, these people had very little consideration for personal space(you know, they were the kind of people who aren't content with sitting next to you, they have to sit in you or it's not good enough). After a while we decided to shift away, since they just weren't getting the message.

Lo and behold, every single one followed us. This went on for quite some time, until they were all convinced that Simba was a grouchy old meanie and he wasn't fit to be king. Naturally, we were in stitches. This would have kept being fun, if a Scar character hadn't then also come up. When we moved away this time, he began screaming at us in caps because Simba hadn't been terrified of his presence. We politely gave the explanation again, and directed him to the bio. This did nothing to console him, in fact it sent him into a rage because supposedly you have to constantly be IC on Feralheart or it's against the rules and you should be brutally tortured.

Not sure if this is still entirely on-topic, but it seemed like an amusing example of how crazy those guys can be.

Offline BlueKnightFlurry

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I got some Froyo! Yolo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 12:50:41 pm »
In my opinion TLK Rpers are fine unless they are poerplaying and such, I didnt got mad directly at them but I get annoyed when they said "-Kills no miss-" Really annoyed me but ill just walk off the rp and find better tlk rpers :/ And I saw a simba that looks like Mustard and ketchup mane XD Anyway I roleplayed as kovu and we had a group of TLK The next generation and the roleplayers there in bonfire in my group are just fine :3 they're semi-lit and I have no problem wiff that, And roleplayed Mufasa cub once with taka even though he deosnt look like taka but i know he tried his best to make on and he's lit :o TLK Are fine as long they're having fun :3 and not raging in real life o,o
Hiya whisper meh to see my preset or read my bio in game :3 DA->http://blueflurry.deviantart.com/ 
Siggy by xxravenwingxx

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2013, 11:27:57 am »
derp,I just rped as my lion character,but I didn't put PL or OL because it's not like countries or continents <_> so Caspian (My character,based him off of Legend of the Ghost Dog book) was SORT OF evil and attacked Zazu (The blue bird). Later Caspian apologized but ((Like a 9 year old))Zazu started screaming and powerplaying on me. I apologized OOC but still,he kept it up. When some lioness said, "Zazu,would you like to see my new cubs?" and this is what he said
<Zazu> Well it better not have anything to do with Caspian!!!
I mean really,I apologized OOC and IC! Later I just went poof to rp as my Espanol~ wolf.