Author Topic: What do you think about TLK players?  (Read 10788 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about TLK players?
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2014, 04:56:12 am »
Honestly, I don't really mind the TLK roleplayers.  We all (mostly) roleplay.  No one seems to have a problem with the warriors.  No one seems to have a problem with the Horses.  Why have a problem with TLK?

My only issue is the abuse of it.  Like earlier people mentioned, the repeated characters and people fighting over them.. But also people making random 'daughters of Kovu' or 'sons of Simba' or whatever...  Especially without clearing it with the character first... A random cub popping up?  Its a bit awkward.  The way they abuse being in TLK roleplays bothers me, but overall, I can live with it.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2014, 09:31:30 am »
I honestly don't mind 'The Lion King' roleplayers. The ones that start spamming the chat with 'omg, im simba not you you copier !@#@$#@' etc. are probably the ones that give the majority bad press.

What puzzles me is the lack of other lion/wolf/similar roleplay characters.

I mean, they exist but not to the point of people commenting.
Such as:

- Balto (And all the other wolves/dogs in there)
- All Dogs go to Heaven
- The Aristocats
- The Jungle Book

For example. Odd, isn't it, how TLK won out out of all of those?

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2014, 02:21:22 pm »
Welp. I don't mind the TLK role players at all. I mean if they stick to the original personality of the character then knock yourself out, I actually like seeing that, it's amusing. But Player's who make there personality of the character the total opposite of what it's original personality is, then I would be extremely bothered and annoying by it. Oh and if there is alot of player's abusing the role of the character's format.  :D

.:.Rava.:.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2014, 09:32:15 pm »
They surly aren't bad or annoying people, but I for one do not like when people take characters from books, movies, or shows because in my opinion it shows no creative and unique interest. Sorry if this offends ANYONE!!! I promise I am only saying my opinion on it, I love lion players. I have my own (Ryo) so I am not saying I dislike lion players.

I feel the same way for most but my friend red plays as The Doctor from doctor who but we switched it all up like this:
10 regenerated after getting attacked by an unknown fish when he went for a swim, my Doctor Who OC Cy got the fish off and bit The Doctor's arm pulling him to shore. Because water boils Cy's flesh alive and The Doctor lost a lot of blood and is in major pain from the parasites in Cy's venom when she grabbed him., They both regenerated together.

That I LOVEEEE