Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 142151 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2013, 12:46:40 pm »

Flak gazed up at the fae, tapping his tail against the dusty ground as she spoke about her past. "Ah, yeah I've found it's best not to hang around in buildings like that. They attract too much attention." He remarked with a subtle nod of his head. His large ears flicked forward as Teegan approached and he craned his neck around to glance at her. "Woah, wait. Checking something out alone?" He struggled to his feet, raising a brow at the German Shepherd. "You shouldn't be-" the mutt's sentence trailed off as he realized she was already gone. "...going out alone..." He murmured out the last part of his interrupted sentence under his breath, letting out a sigh.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2013, 04:39:26 pm »

Dusty opened his mouth to interrupt Gavroche's words, but he stopped himself, knowing that the pup would just go on and on. He didn't mean to ask about what Gavroche had caught in the past, but what he had caught for today. Shrugging, he decided to acknowledge the pup's catches in the past.

"That's great," he mumbled through the fur of the rat. "But we should get going. Besides, there's bound to be more food in the garbage." Turning away, he padded back to the group and glanced back to see whether Gavroche was following or not. ((Short again.))

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 15, 2013, 04:49:25 pm »
(...Hullor there. C: I would like to join this RP, if possible. I don't really know anything of this, I don't know if this is the way to join - Just hop right in? And, my first time RPing in a forum thread, heh. Please do tell me if I'm doing this wrong!)

Character name: Xizon E Lefi
Breed: Koolie (Dog)
Appearance: She has a long red merle coat which has quite a nice, smooth feeling to it. As for markings, she has long sock markings on her front legs, and shorter ones at the hind legs. She has Lapis lazuli coloured eyes which have contracted pupils, and her tail has quite a bit of long fur hanging onto it. Ears are dirty and may have a tick or two in there. Teeth - Sharp but dirty, smiling is not a nice sight to see. She has a nasty scar across her muzzle, and a collar with nothing but a simple white stripe on it and a crescent pendant.
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Background: Xizon was the pet of a boy whose name was Darren. He had saved her when she was merely a tiny pup, where she had almost drowned in water. They both lived together with his family, and the both of them were very close, and at times Xizon felt like Darren would never come back, even when he only went out for little errands or such. She didn't think that she would actually lose him. The nuclear war came, the explosions demolishing their home and family, leaving Xizon narrowly escaping with her life. After things had calmed down, she stayed at the rubble of their home, spending weeks searching for her family, leaving only to get food or run away from others. Eventually she gave up and left, moving on.
Personality: Xizon has a tomboyish personality, for she is adventurous and loves exploring, though after the war she does have the tendency to run away from anything approaching her. She is curious and can easily be distracted, and is seldom aggressive, except for some things. She will snap if anybody approaches her while she's eating or drinking. c: She hates being bossed around, and will kill without hesitation.
------------------------------------------
Xizon's deep blue eyes scanned the place, her ears doing their part as well, swerving around and straining to hear some sounds. When she couldn't see or hear anything at all, she sat down, leaning back on her haunches as she lifted a hind leg to scratch her ear, before shaking her head wildly. The biting itch was becoming annoying to her, that was certain.
She stared at the destroyed buildings of the city in silence, her eyes studying the tiny details in each and every structure. She herself was in one of the horrible buildings, where the place stank and where it was pitch black. Yet, she didn't seem to mind. It wasn't exactly the best hiding spot, but it was the only one she could find. Her tail waved around and brushed against the wall behind her, and after a few more moments of staring she simply slid down to a laying position, her eyes clearly showing a lack of sleep. She let out a final yawn and rested her head down on her paws, closed her eyes, and rest.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 15, 2013, 05:02:05 pm »
((I love your profile, Crystwolf <3 Very detailed, and better than mine =P and personally, i don't think you're butting in; i joined in the middle of the roleplay as well. cant wait for you to join x3 and welcome to FH))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2013, 08:10:07 pm »
((Oui! Welcome, welcome! Like I've said, the more the merrier. 'Tis very okay to hop in. x3  I also love your character profile. Well done. c: ))
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2013, 08:16:10 pm »

Gavroche immediately stopped in his tracks, shutting his maw as he twisted his head around to look at Dusty as he spoke. He gave an enthusiastic nod and leaped upwards, spinning around and nearly galloping after the male. "So, we're gonna get stuff for the others?" He questioned, trotting along side the big tan brute. "That doesn't seem fair. Why should we have to hunt for them? They kin do it themselves!" Gav protested with a little hop as he finished his sentence. "Can we find some more 'a that human food again? The, p-pizza?" He stuttered, trying to remember the human word for what they had found earlier. "I hope so! I love that stuff!" The pup blabbered, his tongue once again bouncing out of the side of his mouth.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2013, 08:40:20 pm »
((aww xD Gavroche acts so cute ^_^))

((Sorry for the lack of pictures, for some reason, when I use tinypic, it doesn't let me upload them. :|))

Dusty flicked his tail. Letting out a sigh, he dropped his rat. "I don't mind hunting for the others," he began, "but you do have a point. I just thought it would be nice to hunt for the others. And about finding the pizza--I'm not sure if there's any of them left; I don't know how frequent the humans eat them. We can try, I guess, but I really want to get back to the others and see if they're alright." Especially Micah, Dusty silently added. Angling his ears towards the garbage area, he padded towards it. "If you really want another piece, we can try for a while. But we can't take that long." He barked. Balancing on his hind legs, he used his front paws to shove away the third trash bin as it landed clattering on the ground. The contents spilled out, and a foul stench headed towards his nose as he wrinkled it with disgust. "Come on, you wanted to find it; you can help me."

((I wasn't sure whether Gavroche wanted to find the pizza now, so i posted about it. I hope it's correct. =P))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2013, 08:53:02 pm »
(( ;D ))

Gavroche stared up at the male as he pushed the trash can to the ground, flinching slightly at the loud clang of the can against the concrete. He flicked his ears forward as Dusty instructed him to help. "Alright! I love diggin' in the trash!" The pup exclaimed, bounding over to Dusty's side and diving into the pile of filth without thinking twice. After rummaging around in the garbage for a couple minutes, he popped his head up with an old, rotting piece of half eaten steak. "I can't find any pizza. Will this do?" He questioned, spitting out the wretched meat in front of Dusty's forepaws, grinning up at him. His golden pelt was now matted with filth, but neither the smell or his filthy fur bothered the pup.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2013, 09:03:41 pm »
((gtg after this post))

Dusty gave the steak a sniff, but he knew he didn't have to judge it by its smell. Shaking his head, he pushed the steak back into the pile. "Let some other starving mutant eat that. It's rotting. If you do eat it, you might make your stomach upset," he responded, pulling down a pile of mushy objects. "Nice try, though. If it wasn't so rotten, we might be able to eat it." Dusty added as he pulled out torn-up animal. He remembered the feeling of this animal, and recalled that this actually wasn't a real one, but a fake one. Remembering that it was called a "stuffed animal", he thrust it away into a random pile and continue to tug out stubborn pieces of items. His paw brushed past something crumy and tender, and he pulled it out to see that it was a human biscuit. He wondered whether if this was edible, but he pushed it to the ground. Glancing at Gavroche, he bent down and gave it a nibble. The taste was dry and there wasn't any flavor in it. Perhaps it was because of the climate it had been through. Looking at the pup, he asked, "Have you ever eaten this before? It's called a biscuit, and I've seen my human sometimes eat it once and a while." He wondered if Gavroche had ever had an owner before, and he was glad that he didn't say anything about the pup's human.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2013, 09:31:08 pm »

Gav raised an eyebrow at the odd looking round thing Dusty had pulled out. He climbed out of his pile of trash and approached it curiously, wrinkling his nose after sniffing it. "Your human?" He questioned, gazing up at the male. "What do you mean? Humans and dogs were friends?" The pup asked, confused. Being born after the innitial blast of the war, the only humans he ever experienced were the mutated, zombie-like ones and stories he had heard about them. "'An they didn't try to eat you?" He tilted his head to the far right, plopping back on his haunches.
sig by me