Author Topic: Horns/Wings/Accessories?  (Read 27439 times)

Bazzar

Re: Horns/Wings/Accessories?
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 05:31:08 pm »
horns, teeth, and claws would be great, especially if you can size them like you size your character.

this is random but layered markings if no one had suggested this before, it would give characters more personalization.

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 05:56:17 pm »
I don't really mind whether or not they add wings. They were fun to use on IT, and great for weird rps of any sort. Though I never found as much use for them as others did, I guess. I don't NEED them in this game. All I'm saying is that, if Kov does decide to put them in, I'd probably use them occasionally. (at least a big party after they're added to celebrate a bit too xD).

Accessories? As long as we can add them in the creator. It was absolute hell when we had to walk around and grab them before anyone else did. Especially when one of the most recent updates had happened to IT, in which Saber Teeth were added. There was SO much fighting and probably even some backstabbing going on that day...

Oh and horns. Well..I suppose I don't mind that idea very much. Not sure when exactly I'd use it, but then again, I'm probably just stretching. I could use a good old fashioned dragon RP.

I totally agree with the teeth, fangs and claws though. That'd be great.

Hiccupby

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2011, 06:11:43 pm »
antlers and horns yeah, claws and teeth DEFINEATELY and layered markings would be AMAZING! that way you wouldn't have to have all of your markings be one color and you could have more variety in your markings/furcoat pattern

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2011, 01:30:43 am »
+ Support Fangs, horns, and layering markings (ctrl+click to select?)
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2011, 08:43:44 pm »
If your hoping for wings.. Wait for Arokai, they have dragons and owls.. I think I have seen the helmets for the owls, very amazing!
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2011, 11:59:50 pm »
Yeah, guys. stfu about wings, FH isn't getting them. There's no point in begging.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2011, 02:46:11 am »
I really wish you all would stop begging for wings or even asking nicely/suggesting them. Its been said thousands of times over that Kovu wants realistic anatomy. That means no HORNS, or WINGS. Jeeze people are getting more effing boneheaded by the hour. No means no people.

Im gonna get karma attacked by wing beggers for this but I dont give a crap. Bite me till I have -10005 karma. I dont care anymore.

Hiccupby

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2011, 03:21:00 am »
you opinion is perfectly desireable- but there are ways to express it without being rude and scathing- no one here is boneheaded- they are within their right to express what they want for FH whether it's ever implemented or not.  Before you ever call everyone  a "bonehead" or demand people to "stfu" again remember that this is afterall an "opinion" section for the forum. your snarky behaviour is disrespectful and uncalled for.  Show your intelligence to us by conveying your views on the matter RESPECTFULLY. So no- I'm not going to bite you- but I am going to request that you don't bash on people when expressing yourself in the future please

slycan

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2011, 04:26:35 am »
If you go an opinion about wings

A - Don't be demanding and rude about it
B - Trying putting your post in one of the other 10 threads already about it.

Please and thank you.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 12:12:14 am »
Kovu rejects the idea of wings. Items, I'm wanting. And possibly horns will go with items like IT...possibly...