Author Topic: Horns/Wings/Accessories?  (Read 27602 times)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
Re: Horns/Wings/Accessories?
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2011, 08:45:18 pm »
I really wish you all would stop begging for wings or even asking nicely/suggesting them. Its been said thousands of times over that Kovu wants realistic anatomy. That means no HORNS, or WINGS. Jeeze people are getting more effing boneheaded by the hour. No means no people.

Im gonna get karma attacked by wing beggers for this but I dont give a crap. Bite me till I have -10005 karma. I dont care anymore.

Horns cans till be implemented with realistic anatomy, I hope you know. I've seen a firm 'no' to wings, but not horns yet.
I see where your coming from but what I meant by that is you'll never see a horned canine or feline in the wild or anywhere else. Which means, to me, its not realistic for them. That post was out of retaliation. I'd rather no one respond to it really.

Besides, I never said horns wouldnt be a good addition. Just no wings. This whole wing thing is tired and beyond tedious, as we both know. xD

"That means no HORNS, or WINGS."

It's a game, there are NEON PINK animals running around, and we all know neon pink is not a NATURAL fur coloration. so, yes, Horns SHOULD be possible. so don't say 'you'll never see ___ naturally in the wild' because, guess what? This isn't wolfquest. If you want realism, go play it. Just don't start mouthing off about realism when you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Kov said realistic anatomy, and horns are as close to fantasy-realism as we'll probably get alongside saber fangs, neon fur, and demon characters with glowing eyes and marking that manipulate fire.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2011, 08:57:35 pm »
Kov never sed Items and Wings would be unrealistic. He just dont wants them. And the last time he was ingame, he was asked about Wings, and he sed: No, they WONT be added!
Same for the Items.

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2011, 09:11:28 pm »
Kov never sed Items and Wings would be unrealistic. He just dont wants them. And the last time he was ingame, he was asked about Wings, and he sed: No, they WONT be added!
Same for the Items.

Exactly, but still, horns and saber fangs are possible. IRDGAF about wings.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

slycan

« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2011, 09:49:33 pm »
Saber Fangs, please

I see nothing wrong with them, even a fang-sizer would be nice ^^

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2011, 12:23:14 am »
I really wish you all would stop begging for wings or even asking nicely/suggesting them. Its been said thousands of times over that Kovu wants realistic anatomy. That means no HORNS, or WINGS. Jeeze people are getting more effing boneheaded by the hour. No means no people.

Im gonna get karma attacked by wing beggers for this but I dont give a crap. Bite me till I have -10005 karma. I dont care anymore.

Horns cans till be implemented with realistic anatomy, I hope you know. I've seen a firm 'no' to wings, but not horns yet.
I see where your coming from but what I meant by that is you'll never see a horned canine or feline in the wild or anywhere else. Which means, to me, its not realistic for them. That post was out of retaliation. I'd rather no one respond to it really.

Besides, I never said horns wouldnt be a good addition. Just no wings. This whole wing thing is tired and beyond tedious, as we both know. xD

It's a game, there are NEON PINK animals running around, and we all know neon pink is not a NATURAL fur coloration. so, yes, Horns SHOULD be possible. so don't say 'you'll never see ___ naturally in the wild' because, guess what? This isn't wolfquest. If you want realism, go play it. Just don't start mouthing off about realism when you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Kov said realistic anatomy, and horns are as close to fantasy-realism as we'll probably get alongside saber fangs, neon fur, and demon characters with glowing eyes and marking that manipulate fire.

Ok. Your turning this into something I really didnt want it to turn into. Im NOT some WQ wolfaboo and I'd rather not be refered to as one, THANK YOU.

Second off I think you need to back off with the realism crap. ALL I said is that I didnt think horns were very realistic anatomy for canines and felines. I WAS NOT saying that they shouldnt be added. I'd rather like horns. I dont plan on using them but it would be nice to have them.

I seriously dont want someone attacking me over something so stupid like this. Which is why Im getting offended at your kinda rude post? Not that I dont get rude and lash out at people. But Im gonna respond like any other person would and just tell you to drop it please. Your taking my PAST post way to seriously after I JUST told you that I'd rather not anyone respond to that ignorant comment of mine.

Which brings me to the question of WHY are you still responding to it after I kindly asked you to leave it be? And that that post was pure retaliation? And I'd appreciate it if you dont say I know nothing about realism too. Because I live in the REAL WORLD and I know what realism. Honestly what I said made perfect since. Dogs and cats DONT have horns NOR will wolves or lions.

AGAIN, Im not saying horns wouldnt be nice. But since you dont understand my previous post I might end up saying it AGAIN. This excessive use of caps is also to get my point across since you seem to not understand italics?

Look I was being nice in my last post. I understood and respected your opinion. I expected to see the same kindness from you but all I get was unneeded lashing out? And for your information I've played WQ and USED to like it. But now I dont therefore Im not going back to it. Before YOU start mouthing off, think about what your going to say.

I apologize, but you yourself didnt have to respond like that. But thank you for taking the time to respond in the first place. I was expressing my opinion and your making it out as I said that there shouldnt ever be horns EVER, when I've clearly calmed down from then. Im not retaliating NOW. And for probably the fourth time, horns wouldnt be bad. Did you understand that? Or should I say it AGAIN?

I dont want this thread locked, but its probably going to end up locked if this unneeded arguing keeps going.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:27:59 am by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2011, 12:33:32 am »

Just my input...

Since when did colour have anything to do with anatomy?

It doesn't. This is the exact same excuse wing beggers use, and it is a pointless thing to point out, because it has already been pointed out millions of times, and already been pointed out it has nothing to do with realistic anatomy. So please lay off that old excuse and thank you if you do.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

wolfgirl56

« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2011, 03:36:41 pm »
Wings, horns, and accestories would be fine, but in a lot of other posts, these things are a definate N-O

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2011, 07:22:22 pm »
There wont be items but maybe you can make item markings? X3

Hiccupby

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2011, 02:45:44 am »
item markings would help <3- but not having them stick out in 3-d like the rest of the character is kinda. . .disheartening?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2011, 03:03:06 am »
At the moment I'm working on stripey socks as a marking, only issue is getting all the lines to meet up XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho