Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 42245 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2013, 05:29:48 pm »
ciny listened briefly as the mare said she had a beautiful name and told ciny that her name was bailey. ciny listened but she was more focused on waiting for the stallions response. it was her turn to be worried about him.

inner beauty come from within

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2013, 05:57:51 pm »
"oh, this?" The pinto shot a gaze at what he could view of his neck. Giving his head a shake, he tossed his mane so it would rest on the other side of his neck, revealing the long, deep scar running down the majority of the length of the side of his neck. A few hairs from his mane were stuck to the bleeding injury, cakes down by the sticky blood. "Humans." He muttered ths single word as an explination, turning his head to allow the curious foal and the mare to see the full extent of the wound.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2013, 05:59:23 pm »
(caked down**
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 06:04:21 pm »
ciny shivered at the sight of the wound and asked "whats a human?" in a curious voice she also yawned she was starting to get tired. but she wanted to know what a human was first. and she also wantyed to know where the rest of bailey and spitfires herd was and who that other mare in the distance was.

Offline funnylioness4536

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2013, 06:13:04 pm »
Name: Aurora, Aur for short
Breed: Palomino colored Mustang
Sub-Breed:-
Personality: A playful mare that enjoys messing with other horses. She tends to act like a foal never fully growing up. Although she can be serious it is only when she finds it's necessary. Aurora has a good sense of humor and is silly.
Crush: -
Mate: -
Foals: -
Extra: 'Wild Runners'
If life gives you lemons than you make lemonade that tastes really bad. Where are you going to get the sugar and water?

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2013, 06:17:20 pm »
Forgot to put in my app that Bailey has a slight phobia of blood. I will change it now. And I think you will be allowed to start, Funny Lioness xD))
Bailey did not change the soft expression on her face when she saw Spitfire's gaping wound. She briefly closed her eyes as she felt the nausea creeping up on her but she ignored it. The white mare looked fondly at the curious foal "Humans are very intelligent, dangerous creatures that only walk on two legs." She explained "They may not seem that scary, but they use many weapons that can injure you badly. Maybe even worse than what they have done to Spitfire." She added, catching the stallion's eye.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2013, 07:03:23 pm »
Spitfire shook his head, tossing his mane back to cover the wound in order to prevent any dust or harmful material in it until it healed. He turned back to face them again and nodded. "Yep. And I promise you they can do worse than this little scratch." He eyed his injury, then glanced back at the foal. "Especially in the place I've come from." He lowered his voice in a sudden tone of seriousness at the memory, shuttering a bit
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2013, 08:34:25 pm »
@Funny Lioness accepted, and could you slow down a little just I find it hard to keep up xD)).

Mishka turned her head to face the horses as she heard their voices get a little louder, their conversation seemed to be about humans, and how the stallion got the scar he was showing the others. Her ears flicked as she remained standing in the water, her tail continuing to flick as she let out a huff. Her hoof stomped in the water as it continued to flow. The sun srill shining onto her pelt causing her to feel hot and a little frustrated. The white mare kicked up water with her back hooves causing to to splat onto her back, some how this helped her cool down. But just slightly. Her ears then flicked and rotated as she continued to listen to the horses conversation.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2013, 08:41:25 pm »
ciny shivered these humans sounded scary and by the looks of it even this strong stallion couldnt defend himself against them.
the mare in the river seemed quite angry or frustrated ciny wondered why

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2013, 09:02:39 pm »
Mishka looked over to see the small foal looking at her as she bowed her head as a greeting, she didn't want to seem a threat to the youngn' as she was stamping her large hooves around. The mare stopped and dipped her head into the water taking a sip then pulling her head up and muzzle out the lake as water droplets dripped from her chin. Her long, white, flowing tail continued to flick around, as she swayed her head flicking her mane and causing it to hang over one side and cover her face, slightly tilting her head she got it out the way.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.