Author Topic: ??||Last_Hope||??||Rated PG-13-M||?? [Inactive since 06/09/2013]  (Read 20253 times)

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile

Ana-Lucia

As Ana-Lucia finished giving her 'speech' she sat on the arm of the couch letting everything sink in. When suddenly Delia came through the door. After a few minutes Dotty stared passing around the news about Ben, and Ana lowered her head. As the room was silent she jumped when she hear a loud noise from above and soon Dean came rushing down the steps and vanishing out the door, Ana followed. "Dean!" She called, "Dean!" But still he continued walking to the back yard. "Where are you going?" She asked as she caught up to him. When Dean mentioned it looked like it was about to start raining again, she looked up. "Yeah, it does."

Moments later Dean went on talking about how they used to camp in weather like this, it took  Ana a minute to remember something that happened, but she soon did. "Yeah. I do." She agreed. When Dean admitted he used to have a crush on her, she couldn't help but smile. "Oh, really?" She gave him a flirtatious eyebrow lift and smiled. "So, you and Delia, you hittin that?" Ana_luia smirked and gave Dean another flirtatious look and eyebrow lift. "She's hot, you're hot. It's what people do." She said with a straight face. "-Removed by Moderator-! She's totally into you. What's up with guys always deflecting, stop deflecting. You always deflect" This was probably the most Ana and Dean had talked in the last couple of days. "And you're not a -Removed by Moderator-...At least not anymore." Ana made a fake cough. This made them both smile. As they stood in the backyard she tried her best to ease Dean's mind from what was happening, and it seemed to be working.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:52:28 pm by Kynvuu »

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia decided that she needed to leave, she had to get Eliza back. She didn't even pack her bag, she just left the room then went downstairs. Delia remembered she left the shotgun outside the front door, she would be needing that. She left the house with shotgun in hand then went down the street, she could faintly hear two voices, but she couldn't tell who they were. She didn't really care either, she just needed to get to the training camp. Before she kept going she stopped at the diner to get some ammo from the fallen soldiers, luckily she had a good amount of shells and was able to take a rifle with some mags. She didn't know how to shoot it but she was about to learn. Delia was about to make her way out of the diner until she saw the stain of blood on the floor, this time no tears were shed but her fists were clenched "I'll finish this for you Ben." Delia jumped over the broken glass and back out onto the street. She looked down towards the house and saw who the two people were, Dean and Ana. She looked at them for a moment, she couldn't tell if they saw her or not, she sighed then kept walking towards the camp.

Delia began to think, if she remembered correctly the camp was on the outskirts of the city, but it was heavily guarded. Her pace quickened, anger and revenge flowing through her veins, she was getting her back. No matter how many men and women she had to kill. Delia thought it was kinda strange that she hadn't run into patrol yet, especially since the camp was right around the corner. She slung the shotgun over her shoulder, the strap was a little loose on her smaller frame but ti didn't bother her. Delia thought she heard footsteps behind her so she turned around. When she turned a barrel of a shotgun was aimed at her head "Don't move." Delia did as she was told "I'm not going to hurt you, just don't draw your weapon." The man lowered his gun "My name is Daniel, Daniel Crawford." Delia glared at him "What do you want?" she spat. Daniel lowered his gun "I can help you, I know what you're looking for." Delia was confused "Why would you help me? And how do you know what I'm looking for?" Daniel took in a deep breath "I just don't want anymore men killed." He hesitated "You're looking for your daughter." Delia went stiff, how did he know that? "How do you know?" Daniel looked a her with kind eyes "I was there when she was taken from you."

Delia tackled him "You took her from me!" Daniel flipped her over onto her back "I didn't do it, they did!" he held her hands above her head "I would never take a child away from her mother. Now, are you ready to calm down?" Delia nodded, he released his grip then helped her up. "I'm her trainer, I have been tracking you down so I could give her back." Delia was shocked, would this be easier than she thought? "Where is she?" Daniel smiled "I have her in that building over there, I told my captain that I was taking her out on patrol with me." Delia was surprised they started training her "Why are you guys training children to be soldiers?" Daniel's smile faded "The president wants us to start training them so they are accustomed to battle." Delia covered her gasp with her hands "Take me to her, now." She couldn't take it anymore, she had to see her. Daniel nodded "Of course." He began to walk towards the building he had pointed at earlier "I'm sorry this had to happen to you." Delia looked at him but didn't respond.

Once they got to where Daniel said she was supposed to be Delia became frantic "Where is she?" Daniel's head darted around "She was just here." Delia became furious, she slammed him into the metal beam "If anything happens to her you're dead, you hear me!" Daniel stared at her "Let's keep looking." They searched the building, but nothing "Maybe she went outside." Delia glared at him "She better be." As soon as they stepped foot outside, there she was. Eliza was standing in front of the diner, facing the street where she had seen Dean and Ana "Eliza?" Delia could barely control herself "Eliza!" As soon as she said that she ran, she ran to her daughter whom she hadn't seen in months. Tears of joy rolled down her face as she ran down the street until she made it to her "Mommy!" Eliza cried as Delia fell to her knees with her in her arms. "Oh, baby! I missed you so much." She pulled back to look her over "Are you hurt." Eliza shook her head "No mom, I thought I heard you so I came looking for you." Eliza hugged her again "I missed you mommy." Delia began to cry "I missed you too."

Delia heard Daniel behind her, she stood up and turned around "Thank you." She gave him a hug then backed up to pick up Eliza "No problem, just get out of here. I know they won't believe me when I saw she was killed, they will come looking for you, I'll try to stall them for as long as I can." She nodded "Thanks again." He nodded then jogged back to the camp "Let's go, we gotta pack alright?" Eliza nodded then held onto Delia's neck. Once back at the house, she saw Ben's 'mother', she walked past her and went straight to her backpack. She sat Eliza on the couch while some of the raiderz stood in the doorway, confused. Delia didn't want to leave, but she knew they would be safer if she was gone. "Mom, what are you doing? Why can't we just stay here?" Delia sighed "If we stay here..If I stay here all these nice people might get hurt." Eliza nodded "Okay." Delia kissed her forehead then finished packing, she wasn't planning on leaving the city yet, they were just going to move, for now. Delia had mixed feeling about this, she knew it would be better for them to leave but she wanted to stay, she didn't think she could bear being away from him. She would have to tell Ana the situation. She grabbed Eliza's hand and pulled her though the crowd that had formed in the hall, she heard their many questions, mainly consisting of 'Who is that? What are they doing? Where are they going?' Delia ignored them and went straight to Ana. When Delia finally found her she began to explain the situation "I just don't want anyone to get hurt or killed because of me." (I left it at that so I didn't have to type it all out and make this post any longer.)Delia looked down at Eliza, who was hiding behind her "It's okay, these people are nice, no need to be afraid anymore."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
((Your post made me smile ^^))

As Ana and Dean talked in the yard it felt like old times to the Latina, having her best friend laughing and making him feel better. Although, she knew he wasn't 'happy' inside, I mean, c'mon he lost his sister. A while later Delia walked up to them, but she wasn't alone, she was with a little girl who didn't seem older than Dawn was. When Delia was finished explaining what was happening Ana nod. "If you feel this is what you need to do, it isn't my place to say otherwise. It's not my place to keep you here. Be safe. And, if you need anything, we won't be too far." Ana implored, and looked at Dean. She wasn't sure how he would handle this. "Do you need anything before you take off? Ammo? Food? Water? Anything?" Ana wanted to make sure she had everything she needed. Ana-Lucia looked down at the little girl who was hiding behind Delia, "And who's this?" She asked putting her hands on her knees. The little girl reminded Ana of Dawn, dark hair, dark eyes, height, they looked around the same age.  

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
((Sweet post  :) ))

Dean Martin

Dean's rage calmed, somehow just talking to Ana made him calm down and relax. Of course he wasn't over his sister's passing, but, he knew with Ana by his side he can get through it.

After Delia came up to them and told them what was happening and her planning on leaving, Dean looked to the ground clenching his teeth. He didn't want her to leave, but, once he saw the little girl who was hiding behind her he knew it was her daughter. Damn, she reminded him of Dawn and how she would do that when she was frightened. "No one was killed because of you." Dean mumbled through his teeth as he had a staring eye contest with the ground. He tried to keep from making eye contact with her as he licked his lips. "People die. That's life." He spat. "We're born. We live. We die." For some odd reason Dean couldn't keep his trap shut, tonight had just been a stressful night for the poor guy, and Delia leaving wasn't helping. But, he managed to calm himself, he knew she was doing it for her daughter... "Be safe." He said as he glanced at the little girl then back at the ground.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia nodded "Thanks for understanding." She smiled when Ana knelt down to talk to Eliza. "Oh this is-" before he could finish Eliza ran off to a young buy who was calling her over "Eliza, That's Eliza." she chuckled. Eliza began running and playing with some of the other kids "Who knows how long it's been since she could be a kid, I don't even want to imagine what they made her do in there." She clenched her fists then released them "One of the soldiers, Daniel, told me they are starting to take kids and train them to become soldiers." She looked at Ana "They hope they will be ruthless, just like a killer." Delia watched Eliza play with about three other kids, her giggles making their way to her ears. Suddenly Eliza bolted to her, her small hands clinging to her shirt "Can we please stay! Tommy said he can show me some cool stuff once it gets light out." Delia knelt down, she looked at her eyes, they were full of happiness and life. She couldn't say no to her "Okay, we can stay, but just for a while." Eliza squealed with happiness "Hold on." Delia chuckled "Why don't you say hi?" Eliza looked up at Dean and Ana "This is Dean and Ana." Eliza smiled then shook their hands "Nice to meet you." Delia laughed "Now go play, but you have to go to bed soon." Eliza nodded then ran back to Tommy. When she told him the news his eyes lit up, then they both went into the backyard.

Delia looked back at Ana "I guess we're staying for a little while longer." She smiled. "Oh, I got something for you." she got the M-16 and shotgun then handed them to Ana "These might come in handy." She grinned then looked at Dean then made her way to the backyard. Once she got back there she saw Ben's mother, holding a candle. Delia looked at the ground then walked up to her, she couldn't avoid her forever. "Sarah..I'm sorry." Sarah spun around, "It's your fault, you could have went by yourself. But you had to take him!" Delia nodded, she has been down this road before. Sarah swung at her, but she was able to clock it "Sarah! Stop this." She pulled her into a hug "He was my friend, a very close friend. You think I did this on purpose?" She could feel Sarah's body quivering then she heard her sobs, then she fell to her knees "I'm sorry Delia, I didn't mean what I said." Delia helped her to her feet "He was a good man." She rubbed her shoulder "Stay strong, for him." Sarah nodded then picked up her candle before turning away. Delia sighed then went to find Eliza, she needed to sleep "Eliza! Time for bed!" she called. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Delia ran to her calls, many thoughts were running through her mind, did Eliza get captured again?

Delia skidded around the corner to find Eliza, Tommy and the other kids gathered around something "Look what I found!" Delia felt relief flow through her "What did ya find?" Delia walked over and immediately let out an aw "Oh my gosh, where did you find him?" The kids were are circled around a puppy "He was just walking around." The kids began to stroke him and the puppy began to lick their hands "Can we keep him?" All the kids began to plead "If it were up to me I would, but you have to ask Ana." As soon as she said that all the kids ran off to find Ana, leaving the puppy with Delia. "You're a cute little guy aren't ya?" The puppy sat there, his small tongue rolling out of his mouth. From her knowledge of dog she looked like a German Shepherd pup, but she couldn't tell yet. His ears were still floppy and he was all black, Delia couldn't resist, she had to pick him up. "Hey there little guy." she chuckled as he licked her face, "Let's take you to see Ana."

Delia walked to the front where the children had mobbed Ana "Kids, calm down." she chuckled. Delia held the puppy up and began making growling sounds, she began to laugh at her terrible dog sounds "He could make a good guard dog one day." Delia was a sucker for puppies, she just absolutely loved them. She gave the puppy to Eliza then waited for Ana's verdict. "Please Ana." Eliza begged, she held the puppy up to her "Just look at him." This was definitely Robert's daughter. Robert was Eliza's father but he wasn't in the picture much so Eliza didn't really know him. Last Delia heard about him was that he was with the military. Delia laughed as Eliza held up the pup to Ana, she didn't know who could say no to her. "Eliza, let's give Ana a break. Ask her tomorrow, this isn't exactly an easy decision." Eliza looked at her "Okay, but I get to sleep with him." Delia chuckled as Eliza ran into the house with the puppy in her arms. Delia turned back to the other kids "You all should get some rest also, then you can wake up early and play with him." The kids nodded their heads then ran inside. "So.. a puppy." She knew puppies were a lot of work which is why she didn't get Eliza one, she was too busy to clean up after one or take care of it. Delia smiled to Ana then just looked at Dean, she didn't know what to say to him. She went inside to tuck Eliza in, but when she got into the room she was already fast asleep with the puppy under her arm "Goodnight baby." She whispered as she kissed her forehead. Delia sat on the floor, she couldn't sleep, she felt the need to stay awake and watch over her. She wouldn't let anything happen to her again.

(Mind any spell errors, this keyboard is screwed up and I type kinda fast x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
((It's fine, we all have typos ^^))

Dean Martin

Dean hid his smile when he witnessed Eliza getting excited, and the fact that Delia agreed to stay, even if it was for a little while longer. When Dean bent down to shake her hand, he smiled. "Nice to meet you, Eliza." He said in a calm voice.And he smiled inside when he saw Eliza run off to go play, the only thing he could think about was Dawn. When Delia handed the guns over to Ana he kept his head low, looking pass Delia's smile. His eyes followed Delia as she walked off, "I don't like the fact about them leaving." Dean admitted to Ana once Delia was out of hearing. He didn't want to lose one of the few people he actually cared about in this -Removed by moderator- up world now.

When Ana-Lucia started to argue and tell him it isn't his decision Dean turned around and faced the woods. "Yeah, I know." he snapped. "How are two girls going to survive on their own out here? Huh?" Dean was growing frustrated, though he tried to calm himself down. He kept picturing himself walking down the street and finding Delia's body with bullet holes in her chest. Dean quickly shook that thought out of his head. Moments later a bunch of kids, and Delia walk back over to them and crowd around Ana asking if they could keep the puppy they found. "A puppy?" He mouthed. What the hell was a puppy doing here? Where did it come from? Dean walked off and let Ana deal with the situation, she was their leader so it was up to her.

As he walked through the doors into the living room Dotty offered him  a slice of bread but h denied it politely and headed up stairs. As he passed Dawn's room he paused and stood in the doorway. She still layed there, lifeless, on the bed."Rest in peace." Dean spoke silently before shutting the door. He didn't want anyone to wander in here, like the kids. When he came across the room he had been in before he quickly shut the door and lied on the bed. Maybe he'd wake up and this would all just be a dream?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:29:10 pm by Kikiorylandia »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia left the room, she wanted to see Dawn again. She slowly opened the door where Dawn's body lay then knelt down beside the bed. "Hey girly, I wish you were still here so you could meet Eliza. I think you two would have been great friends." Delia looked at the ground, trying to compose herself "I know you are in a better place, a place where you don't have to be afraid anymore." She took in a breath of air "We all miss you, I hope you know that. I know the big man in the sky wanted you back, make sure you keep him company." Delia kissed her forehead then left the room, closing the door behind her. The pain of Dawn's death was beginning to fade now that Eliza was back with her. Everyone was sleeping now,well she wasn't sure about Ana, so she made her way outside quietly. She went to Ben's grave out by the woods in the backyard, the crisp air gave her goosebumps but it didn't bother her. When she arrive there was already a cross made out of two sticks with his necklace wrapped around it. "Hey Ben, I miss you a lot." Delia took in a deep breath, she could feel the urge to cry but she tried to fight it "I didn't mean what I said..When I called you an idiot." she chuckled, she knew he would be laughing. "You're actually pretty smart, I just wish you didn't have to leave us so soon." Delia sat next to his grave "I wish you could have met Eliza, I'm sure she would have loved you..I wish I told you about her." She looked down at her hands then back to his cross. She gently cupped the necklace in her palm to look at it, there was a picture oh his mother and father on either side "Your parents are beautiful, I'm sure they would be proud of you."

Delia placed her hand on the dirt mound, "I know you are with your family now, probably waiting for me to stop talking." a tear rolled down her cheek but a small chuckle left her lips. She could picture him laughing at what she just said "I'll let you go now, make sure you keep an eye on Dawn." Delia wiped the tear away then stood up, she went into the backyard then sat on the wooden swing. She looked up at the sky, which was slowly lighting up as the sun rose above the mountains. She lost two people today, but she got what she loved most of all. When the sun was shining through the trees Delia got off the swing, she knew Dotty would be awake and making breakfast. Before she could go say hi she knew she should let the puppy outside so he could go to the bathroom. She walked up the creaky steps then entered the room, the puppy had somehow managed to get on the floor and was about to pee on the carpet "No! Bad puppy!" she scolded as she picked him up and held him out arms length. She rushed to the bathroom then held him over the toilet "Now pee." She didn't think he would have made it to the backyard. After he was done she put him back with Eliza, when he fell asleep she went downstairs. When she entered the kitchen she was surprised when she didn't find Dotty "That's odd." Delia didn't go looking for her, she could still be sleeping. Delia yawned then grabbed a bottle of water, she took a sip then saved the rest for later, they had to preserve as much as they could. Delia could feel the sleepiness coming over her but she needed to stay awake or she would sleep all day. If she did that she would turn into a night owl, and that wasn't a good idea. Delia left the kitchen and went to sit on the stairs, she decided she would wait for Eliza to wake up.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:55:34 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
((Puppy!! ^^))

Ana-Lucia

"Nice to meet you sweety." Ana-Lucia smiled as as shook Eliza's hand. Few seconds later Delia handed over the guns she picked off of the patrollers earlier, "Thank you." She said, when Delia leaves soon she will hand them back over to her, they cant go out in the world without protection.  When Delia and Eliza was out of sight Ana shot Dean a harsh and cold look at his comment. "It's not your decision." She kept repeating herself. "She'll be fine, she can hold her own." When Ana put her hand on his shoulder Dean shrugged it off. This is his way have throwing a -Removed by Moderator- fit... He'll get over it.

When Ana-Lucia heard a bunch of screaming she turned around afraid something bad happen, turns out she was getting swarmed with kids who were asking if they could keep it. Turns out, it was a puppy. "Ummm," Ana was a little caught of guard, she never expected a puppy to wander around here. When Delia mentioned he could be a good guard dog Ana nodded. "He would, with training of course." Ana nod when Delia stated it wasn't a easy choice, which, it isn't. A puppy is a big responsibility and work.

Later when everyone went to sleep, Ana stayed outside, she hated the place the picked as a safe house. Mostly, because the man she tortured a few days back lays in the basement underneath the house. She dug a hole and put him in it, but she still knew he was there. Deep inside she hated what she did, she hated killing people, it seemed after every life she takes she becomes more and more unstable. It was understandable if it was life threatening, but the man she tortured and killed wasn't. She did that out of...I don't know what she did it out of to be honest. Ana cupped her hands over her head and closed her eyes, her heart was racing oddly as she sat against a small fence that surrounded the house. It had to been close to 3am when she fell asleep where she sat, out in the cold. 

((Sorry it took a LONG while to write that, I was playing Black Ops 2 with my brother and his friend...))
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:51:46 pm by Kynvuu »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile

Dean Martin

Dean laid on the bed staring at the ceiling, tomorrow all he had planned was Dawn's funeral. He never thought of the day he had to bury his own sister, a small girl who was just starting out in life, one who was so fragile and new. He blamed the President for her death, if he didn't start this whole mess of things, things would be how the used to. He would've been able to bring Dawn to a doctor where they had all the right supplies that could treat here. Hell, maybe she wouldn't even of been sick. Dean forced his eyes closed for a second as he tried to just stop thinking about everything, tomorrow, the world, reality, everything. He just wanted to shut his brain off and just stop. But, it isn't that easy.

Dean was exhausted, he has been off and on for the last few days now. He couldn't help his self, Dean got up and walked into Dawn's room. As he kneeled down beside her bed he whispered. "How's it like up there? Is it beautiful? It probably is." Dean lowered his head, "Listen, I want you to know, I'm going to kill those -Removed by moderator-. They did this, if it wasn't for them..." Dean's voice started to soften. "Have you met mum? And I bet Ranger is up there with you now, Y'all having a good time?" He smiled. "I love you..." He kissed her forehead once more and walked out the room back to his own.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:27:26 pm by Kikiorylandia »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Delia Zambrano
Delia stood up, she didn't think Eliza would be waking up soon so she went back outside, where she saw Ana sleeping against the fence. Delia quickly walked over to her then gently put Ana's arm around her shoulders "Let's get you inside." she said as she carried her into the house and into one of the rooms on the main floor. She gently laid her onto the bed then covered her up before leaving the room,she closed the door so she wouldn't be disturbed when the kids awoke. Delia yawned heavily, she hadn't slept in two days, too much was going on. She went upstairs to check on Eliza, Delia felt this need to have a constant eye on her now. When she entered the room Eliza was still sleeping with the pup. Delia smiled then closed the door before going downstairs. Delia guessed that it was about 8a.m, that's usually when the group started to wake up. Surprisingly Dotty still wasn't awake "I wonder how late she stayed up." Delia chose not to wake her, she needed rest. Delia said her good mornings to some of the early risers before going out to sit on the front porch. "I could really go for a drink right now." she said to herself as she rubbed her forehead with her index finger and thumb.

Delia looked behind her when she heard little footsteps hit the porch "Hey honey." she said as Eliza sat on her lap "Sleep well?" Eliza nodded "I had a dream that we all lived on a farm with a bunch of animals and Me and my friends got to pet the animals." Delia smiled then kissed her forehead "Maybe you and I can do that." Eliza looked at her "Really mom? Can we do that?" Delia grinned "Yeah, it will be so much fun." Delia knew that they should leave but Eliza was having so much fun with the other kids that it hurt Delia to even think about taking her away from them. "Where's the puppy?" Eliza pointed towards the backyard, "He's back there with Tommy." Delia nodded "Have you played on the swing yet?" Eliza jumped up "There's a swing?!" then bolted off to the backyard. Delia laughed, this was the first time she has been happy in a long time. Delia yawned then leaned her head on the post that held the roof up, her eyes slowly closing until she fell asleep.

Visit my Deviantart!