Author Topic: Voyagers of The West Star ~ Marine to Land Animal/Sci-fi Rp (Open and Accepting)  (Read 20782 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
The male glanced down for a second in hesitation. "Shadow." He simply responded before the other leopard bounded off. Letting out a quiet huff, he lowered himself down to his haunches, watching until the female, now known as Amise, was out of sight. Lowering himself to his belly in front of his limp kill.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
Wyretta shivered in Amise's fur. She'd smelled the other cat, and, faintly, the prey. Both made her tiny heart thump faster. She squeaked loudly.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Sorry I was gone for a little while.))

Angorra was swimming for a few hours, it was beginning to become dark above the water. As the red sun slipped over the gentle waves at the horizon stars began to appear. They were different than on Earth. Different constellations that needed names. Her gravitational field also worked differently here. It was hard to tell if she was at the bottom of the planet or the top. Uranus 7 was smaller than Earth but had similar gravity. A suitable place to move the animals. Bees were one thing that the humans had too keep on Earth, as well as a few other animals. Though giant space stations kept some animals that Earth needed in the future. All of them frozen in a endless sleep until woken up.

Moath's pelt started to have dew drops appear on his fur. They sank onto his skin, freezing him. So many were covering him he began to shiver. Looking at the other wolves they had the same dew, more like a blanket of freezing water. Soon the cold was too much. Falling down his body began to slow. This was a way of calming animals when in space travel. Humans don't use it anymore but animals need to calm down so they won't die of fear or stress.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Am I accepted?))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Yep! Sorry about that. xP))

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Thanks! xD))

Swift flicked her tail lazily, she watched silently as huge shoals of fish swam by, their scales shining in the moonlight above the surface. She shot through the largest shoal, letting out teasing clicks and whistles. She darted around in the water, leaving grumbling marine life to reassemble themselves. Her tail swished up and down in a strong motion, sending her spiralling up to the surface. She took a deep breath of air as she flew through the air, briefly closing her eyes before landing safely back in the water.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
     Soon the sun had set again where she was swimming. Looking around for food again she was far from the island. Diving down she searched for a possible meal down in the dark waters. Barely making it out, a large rock pierced out in the darkness. A few fish were looking for a little crack to sleep it or hide form predators. A fat tuna suddenly swam in front of her. Swiftly snapping at it her jaws locked onto it and she swallowed the struggling fish.

The timber wolf's heart began to beat faster. His blood began to warm. His blurry eyes opened up again to find he was not in the metal room anymore. But in a smaller room with some rocks with moss and a tiny stream. It still had metal walls but it was more comfortable than where he was before. Moath's stomach grumbled. Looking around he spotted a dish like before. Rushing up to it he devoured it contents.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
((Okay, I'm thinking of adding my last character, but I have a quick question. Would it be alright if it was an animal that supposedly went extinct in the 1930's? Cause. I've had a recent obsession with Thylacines[as you can probably tell] and I really wanna RP as one. Like, I could come up with a whole background story as to why they're around on the new planet and whatnot, just thought I'd ask first.]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
It's okay, It could be maybe be cloned by scientists and they were introduced to Uranus 7 as an experiment? You can do whatever you like though. x3 I'm also going to expand the limit of characters to five. o3o I'm going to make a new character too soon as well.))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Amise glanced down at Wyretta, wondering why the bug had only let out a squeak. "Are you okay?" the leopard asked, concerned. "Did you get hurt?" Blinking, she gently rubbed the bug onto the flower petal to get a better view of Wyretta. (short)