Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35566 times)

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2013, 10:28:47 am »
Erica peered through a doorway. Using all her strength, she pushed the planks that had fallen on top of her away. She got up, wincing, and limped to the door, looking around. She spotted some humans conversing near a broken bench. "Alright." She felt her pockets for her knife, and found it. She dug out her dog among the debris. "Come, Rocky," she called. With her dog at her side, she joined the small group that had gathered. She scrutinized each person suspiciously. "Who are you?"

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2013, 11:13:04 am »
Scarlette flinched slightly at the sudden voice, turning around to face the source. She studied the girl, before her gaze moved to the dog. "I could ask you the same question." She muttered, letting her fingers pull more tightly at the hem. She stepped back slightly, not comfortable with the sudden amount of people.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2013, 08:59:46 pm »
Looking up jacey watched the small group tention grabbing at her backing up a bit she razed herngloves in a defendsive way "w...w...who are you " jacsy stammered

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2013, 09:32:14 pm »
A slight smile twitched at the corner of Luke's mouth. It wasn't often that he had met someone named Robyn, but he had always admired the name for some unknown reason. The girl didn't need to know that though. "Cool," he said, and he meant it. He bristled at the sight of more survivors - the presence of people just made him feel uncomfortable, and he always hated it - and he shoved his large hands into his pockets, watching Robyn and noting the way she cradled her face, but he decided it wasn't anything to be worried about.

A sigh laced with reluctance escaped Luke's lips. She probably expected him to state his name. "I'm Luke," he introduced himself with slight awkwardness. Just for the heck of it, he added, "And are you sure you aren't hurt?" He turned just in time to see Scarlette step away from a new girl (Erica), and his insides quivered at the sight of another person. He instinctively reached out to press his hand against Scarlette's upper back to steady her and perhaps to offer her some sort of reassurance. He frowned. She didn't look very happy.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:50:27 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2013, 09:42:00 pm »
"I'll a....a....ask one m....m...ore time" Jacey stammered shivering as her tension built up makeing the claws on her gloves clink together as she looked at the strange group a single tear forming at the edge of her left eye.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2013, 01:49:58 am »
Did j kill the rp :'(      )

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2013, 01:56:56 am »
((No, hun, your charrie didn't kill the roleplay. XD I'm just waiting for the others to get on before I post. Also, reminder: don't double-post. c:))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2013, 01:59:38 am »
Ok^^)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2013, 05:06:40 am »
Scarlette jumped slightly at the touch, but relaxed when she noticed it was simply Luke. Then again, she could hear another voice. (Jacey) this one seemed more hesitant, but she wasn't going to take her chances. She bit her lower lip, glancing over to Luke and Robyn for a moment. "I'm Scarlette." She muttered, but not knowing who she directed it to. Probably everyone that had asked who they were, her mind supplied.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2013, 06:30:15 am »
Robyn's lips turned up in a small smile as Luke introduced himself. Her eyes darted to where another two girls had gathered, she took a step back. She didn't mind the three of them, but five? She She shook her head once more in reply to Luke's question, the smile had faded away from her lips. She dropped her hand back down to her side, digging it in to her pocket.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3