Author Topic: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~  (Read 11265 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2013, 02:59:48 am »

Versailles

The stallion blew a snort through his flared nostrils, arching his neck. Shooting a glance at Callus, who had recently trotted over, Versailles smirked. "I'd happily join you that, Callus. Mademoiselle needs to be taught not to wander across occupied territory." He snickered, glaring back at the black mare and pawing the ground again. As Flash meandered over, Versailles straightened up and backed away, dipping his head respectfully. He pinned his ears in irritation at the stranger's snappy response to their leader. "You better learn to hold your tongue, fille. You dare speak to our leader in such a disrespectful tone?" He snapped, flaring his nostrils.

Blaise

"Gah!" Blaise stumbled to the side as Cream quickly found his hiding spot, not thinking fast enough to acknowledge Tatum's warnings of her approach. "Hehe, you win." He giggled, rearing in enjoyment. "Thanks for being my hiding place, Tatum!" The colt added with a gleeful whinny, playfully nipping at the stallion's side. The commotion nearby made him freeze and perk his ears, watching intently as many of the older horses congregated. "What's going on over there?" He wondered aloud, tipping his head to the side.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2013, 04:17:10 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2013, 10:55:17 am »

Callus

Pinning her ears, she widened her nostrills at the mare's response. "Hush, ordures. You have no right to speak to our leader like this. You have offended the lead stallion, so you should leave before someone gets hurt." Callus nickered, shooting a devious glance at Versailles. "Care to join, monsieur?" She questioned the dappled stallion, turning her head towards the black horse.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2013, 06:58:45 pm »
Flash

Flash threw his head up at the stranger, "You should be more respectful madam!" He kicked his hind leg again, his tail flicking. His ears pinned to his head, showing aggressiveness. "Yes Callus, that would be great..." He snorted, and watched as another strange stallion came charging up to them. As the stranger came so close, Flash reared, flicking his hooves out angrily. "Great!" He snorted, "Another stranger! Making a show of himself!" He saw him bucking, and returned to his four feet. He gave a impressive buck, and a small rear to show he was boss.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2013, 08:31:59 pm »

.:Versailles:.

The dappled stallion snickered, flicking his tail. "Indeed, madame." He smirked, dipping his head at Callus then snapping his glare back at the black mare before them. Before given any time to act, another stranger came bursting towards them- a stallion. A rogue stallion, he knew, would pose a much greater threat to the herd than a mare, thus centering all of Versailles' attention on him. Flattening his ears against his head, the stallion took a few steps towards the charging stranger and viciously pawed at the earth before following after Flash and rearing on his hind legs, raking the sky with his front hooves as the leader did, with the hopes that their displays of defensiveness would be a clear indicator to the stranger stallion that he did not want to come any closer.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2013, 09:12:14 pm »

Mara lifted up her head noticing all of the commotion in the distance. As soon as she saw her daughter bear tem she quickly began to gallop over to her. Right when she got there she slammed her front hooves on the ground and stood in front of her protectively.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2013, 09:28:45 pm »
     Seeing as most of the other horses' attention went to another shady figure. They seemed more defensive to it rather than her. Must be a stallion. Crow wondered as she began to trot off slowly so she wouldn't be noticed. The black stallion was putting up quite a show so she may have a chance of leaving unnoticed.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2013, 10:39:38 pm »

Tatum

The large pinto stallion chuckled as the two colts pranced around, dipping his head at the young colt as he thanked the male. Nodding "Its quite alright Blaise!" He nickered and nudged the foal playfully as he began to nip at his sides. The sound of angered tones caught his attention and he looked in the direction of the others noticing the black mare was still there; rolling his eyes as a snort blew past his flared nostrils. A large black figure came visable on the hill and by the scent he realised it was a stallion. Mara came cantering over and stopped protectively infront of her foal and he dipped his head at the mare. "Stay back Blaise, things may get messy if that jerk tries anything.." He muttered and let out a threatening neigh towards the stallion on the hill; rearing and flicking out his front hooves to show dominance (eventhough he wasn't the lead stallion or anything) and to show he would fight if needed. Then bucking in an aggressive way. Slamming his hooves onto the ground the pinto stallion looked at the foals then the mare nodding, his attention drifting past the black mare as she creeped away; shaking his head he watched the strange stallion.

Hallie

Hallie heard the slightly aggressive tone of the mare and it caused her head to whip around "Watch it!" She nicjered stomping a hoof across the ground, as her tail flicked upon hwe back. The white mare threw back her head causing her long, flowing mane to fall back behind her slightly. The mares ears perked at the sudden thudding of hooves and many nickers, her eyes narrowing at the dark stallion on the hill-top. Ignoring the mare she trotted up the hill towards the others and skidded to a stop peering up at the male; rearing onto her hing legs she pushed out her front hooves and let out a nicker then slamming them against the ground, her front right hoof dragging across the ground as her head was lowered slightly in aggression.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2013, 10:46:00 pm »

.:Blaise:.

"But-" As the colt began to protest not nearing the strangers, he was cut off by Tatum's loud show of authority. A sly smirk crept across Blaise's maw and he began to take slow steps backwards while the stallion was focused on the commotion ahead. Wheeling around on his splindley hind legs, the bay colt galloped off, taking a wide turn far behind Tatum so that he could get a closer view of the unfolding situation and quench his curiosity.
sig by me

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2013, 11:50:05 pm »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue