Author Topic: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)  (Read 12481 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 07:41:23 pm »
Raven

Raven just smirked, shrugging. "Smart girl." He said, commenting about the body check. The male then walked over to her, Damion seeming to actually give a growl in annoyance at Raven, seeing as he now probably had to protect this girl too. "Now, if you give me your name, I can drag you to where I keep some basic first aids to fix that up a bit." the ex-solider said with a shrug, his arms over his chest again, looking down to the girl with a simple little smirk.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 07:56:42 pm »
"First, tell me your name." Arianna shifted her backpack to the front of her and pulled out a water bottle that was almost empty. She opened it and drank what was left, "You can call me Arianna, or Ari.." she stared at him for a moment before limping to the bench to sit, the aching of her leg and head to severe to keep standing. The sound of growling and snarling snapped her attention towards further away from the park, there she caught a glimpse of what looked like a herd of zombies. "Somethin's down there..." Arianna stood and limped back over towards Raven, "We gotta get movin." she stated referring to both the wolf and Raven.[/b]

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 08:13:40 pm »
Raven shrugged casually, and sighed as if in a pain. "Raven." was all he said, giving a sharp whistle to Damion, and the large and slim doberman immediately joined the white male. Raven's strange dark violet eyes focused on Arianna, and just nodded, knowing she was in pain... and soon outstretched an arm. "If you nee any help walking, you can lean on me. I don't care." he said simply, seeming to have a switch turned on in his mind after the word zombie escaped into the air. He glanced back, and then looked to a lone street, spotting a dumpster, and just nodded. "Over there." He murmured, nodding his head to the abandoned alley. "We can sit there for a second until they pass, maybe there's some left over things we can use in the dumpster anyway." he said, his mind set in survival mode at the moment, his arm still outstretched.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2013, 08:42:44 pm »

Ebony Lightway

17 1/2 Born January, Friday the 13th

Female

Race

White (Unknown)

Companions

Cynthia (Red hawk)

Cynthia and Ebony came to be when she was walking along... and just saw a hawk hovering. The hawk swooped down and tried to snatch away Ebony's food, and for some reason, the hawk kept following her. Now they're inseparable, and Ebony always tries her best to not get scratched up by her. Cynthia is usually on her shoulder, yet Ebony wears a certain long sleeved, laced glove that protects her a bit, but the claws still irritate her skin underneath.

Siblings

Unknown that are related by Blood.

Parents

Uknown

Adopted parents - Erin and Lilian Lightway

Bf/Gf/Husband/Wife

Always has been single

Personality

Standoffish and mysterious. She makes people uncomfortable by her strange ghostly eyes, always seeming to look right through you... and the poker face doesn't help. Her goal right now is to only find good pieces of paper, as she has the pencil and sharpener handled. She wants to document her story, to not be forgotten again... and to have at least the person that reads it understand her. Ebony is very smart, in-fact, she skipped two grades and graduated highschool, about to pick one of the many colleges that accepted her when the whole outburst happened. Her mind works too fast, and worries about so many things, that she hardly knows how to socialize, and the only one she felt comfortable with was her adopted sister. She hated her cocky fiance.

History

Adopted by the Lightways at age three, and had a seven year old adopted sister. The two were best friends, and Ebony's only friend while growing up. She looked so different from her parents and everyone, and the Lightways never admitted to adopting her, until Jinx finally told her why everyone was so skeptical why she looked different then her parents. Her parents just wanted her to feel that they were her parents, and she was never abandoned under them. She did her best to make them proud since that day, always working hard in school, going above and beyond on everythin. And then the outbreak happened, and she lost contact with her sister. When she finally went to the couple's old house... she found her wrapped up in the bed, dead. She looked like she was infected at first, and had a bullet hole through her head. Ebony just sat there for the whole day, not moving a single inch. Now all she does is try to scavenge by with Cynthia at her help, and sees humans as only killers now.

Reason you survived

By chance as she was hidden in her home.

Other

...Jinx is her adopted sister.

Raven's dead Fiance.

HUZZAH!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 08:46:50 pm by KitkatRevolution »

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2013, 08:50:42 pm »
Arianna nodded and gently grabbed his arm for support before heading towards the dumpster in the alley. She bit down on her lip, with a hard pressure to keep from whimpering, it also transferred some of the pain from her leg and head to her lip. "I need stitches..." Arianna grumbled under her breath, more to herself than anyone but she said it loud enough for Raven to hear. Once they had made it to the alley, she released his arm and slumped against the wall to slide into a sit. Every move she made caused a wave of pain and now some nausea to hit her.(Accepted! ^.^)[/b]

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2013, 09:05:01 pm »

Raven

Raven just sighed as she complained about the pain... it would of ticked him off if it was just a scratch, but he had to admit; it looked painful. He knew what that pain felt like, and felt a bit of respect come into him for the later teenage looking girl. Raven spoke, his voice quiet as Damion kept watch at the entrance of the alleyway, a fearless look out who was all perfessional. "I'm going to see if there's anything useful in there..." The man soon went to the dumpster, opening up the hatch to see if anything was in it. Upon getting the horrible stench of the garbage, he hissed, and then blinked, his eyes meeting the girl's that was inside. "Well... I've seen allot. But a chick in a dumpster is new." He murmured to himself, shrugging.

Ebony

Ebony's ghostly eyes were set on a pack of those walking corpses, her blank face unphasing as she simply walked to the other side of the streets, making sure to stay out of their view as she entered another street. She spotted the Doberman, but said nothing, slipping under the ripped overhang of a ruined resturant. Damion sniffed, and growled at the other human scent, his hackles starting to rise. Ebony just focused on him, suddenly a hawk coming down in front of Ebony, screeching at the hound, who didn't even flinch. "Cyn." came the blank and distant sounding voice, almost child like; which belonged to Ebony. Cynthia looked up, and soon flew to her shoulder, getting comfortable on the girls skinny, and yet perfectly formed shoulders.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2013, 09:23:45 pm »
Asher had been walking and searching through the rubble when he spotted the zombies.  He grabbed up Jenna and Angel from his shoulders so he could move faster without worrying about them falling off.  He found himself in a park.  He frowned, this wasn't the greatest hiding place, there wasn't much to use for hiding.   He looked behind him before moving into an alleyway where he hoped to find somewhere safer.

After Misty let Markie go he went right to Mimodae.  He looked up at him with his mouth open in a large smile and his tail wagging.  Markie loved everyone and would listen to anyone, as long as they didn't threaten the people he already knew.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2013, 09:32:11 pm »
Arianna furrowed her brows and slowly pulled herself to stand and look into the dumpster, quickly covering her nose to block out the horrid stench. After gathering herself she spotted the girl and huffed before heading back to her backpack which was on the ground beside the dumpster. "I ain't usin anything from that dumpster...probably get sick and die." she brushed away a strand of her black hair while grabbing her backpack. "I need to find shelter...and some food." Arianna muttered, her insecure and distant side breaking through. As much as she wanted company she wouldn't be able to handle anymore death at this point. She began rubbing at her arm, the one that had a faint but visible scar running along the inside of it, something she did when she was nervous, irritated, or feeling discomfort.[/b]

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2013, 09:41:17 pm »
Asher flinched when he saw Arianna then realized that she wasn't a zombie or anything.  Angel attempted to climb into Asher's shirt and hide away, not being one for new people.  But Asher stopped her with one hand.  He didn't know what do say to her.  He didn't want to her to leave because then he would be alone again.  But he said the dumbest thing he could have said, and the lamest.
"Hi,"
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2013, 09:58:30 pm »
Arianna stopped as yet another person approached, she stared at Asher and moved her hand away from the scar on her arm. "Uh, hey." she stated, her tone was laced with pain but she tried her hardest not to show it to much. Stepping past Asher, Arianna glanced about to assure it was safe to begin walking. Again, the more people the more chance of losing someone..."Thanks for the help Raven, but I really don't want to be in a group...I'll slow it down with my injuries and I think I'd be best on my own." Arianna turned to look back at Raven and then Asher.[/b]