Author Topic: S E C T O R 2 4 [HUMAN] [LIT] [OPEN]  (Read 10656 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: S E C T O R 2 4 [HUMAN] [LIT] [OPEN]
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 08:34:27 pm »
(Lol, i already feel that this RP is awsome. :D )
Is it really necisery, to put picture's, while posting? I'm abit confused. :/ )

Shaniko Uzura
Shaniko, walked out of her room, she was lonely there, no one to be with, just alone. Walking true the hall way, Shaniko, sat down near the window, as she had taken with herself a white papper and a pencel. Looking at the statue in the small park outside, looking at the statue of a rearing horse. Looking at the papper then again at the horse, she tride to copy it down.
After 15 minutes, she got it right, it looked the same, of course it was her hobby to draw something, aswell as it was her hobby to be next to animal's. They were just so peaceful and calm creature's, taking all the pain from your heart for once.
Looking true the window, Shaniko, felt calm, but still pain in her heart, reamembering the pain in her heart, when her parents were killed infront of theme.
But the strange thing, didin't left her. Why didin't she could use her power's? Were they taken away, or something happened to her?

Shizuko Uzura
Still beaing in his room, Shizuko, felt the same pain as his sister had, he looked true the window aswell. Today will be the full moon, when there power's will regenerate, then be seeled again, until the next full moon. why there power's were still just coming back in the full moon cycle? Nobody knew the answer, even himself.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:54:09 pm by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 11:35:23 pm »

Janine wasn't aware of the company on the other side of the wall or the fact that they've been watching her. She narrowed her eyes at the cards as she began to throw them down onto the flatten blanket as it seemed only the black, even numbers were only allowed out of the deck. Every flick of the wrist, no mattering the degree or power used to withdraw the cards at random produced only the ones she had allowed to exist in her mind. No matter if by tongue or by mind, the rules could easily be created or destroyed.  Reshuffling the card, the old rule of black, even" had ceased as all had been plucked out and thus, the probability of creating more black, even numbered cards was improbable and impossible. Unless, you were given the power to control of reality's physical aspects, matter, and atoms. Possibly teleportation too but, that required telekinetic powers.. or something of that sort..or even a hybrid of the two powers. The patient wasn't exactly too sure about how the powers were blended and molded for each user, but, she knew that those that were in the extreme such as morphing into animals and bending elements from the environment around you (unlike those that can create it) were highly unrealistic in this world.

'Red, Queens,' a thought came and went. Her wrists flickered ,with her fingers glazing across the smooth top of each card with its backside facing her and not revealing what order they were in. And like that, the 4 queens of each suit came onto the bed but all were spread apart and not as nicely stacked as the first pile she had gotten out. "Janine!" A voice came from other side of the wall as she froze, not sure of who was there but wondering who in the right mind came to the room. A solemn glance was given to the window as she wasn't able to see through it. It was an accursed one-way window. She  was a fish in an aquarium for everyone but, unlike the fish, she knew and the other "breeds" of fish here did as well. There was a knock..or was that before? She wasn't paying attention too well. And then, the door swung opened as if a major force of power decided to kick it down.

Janine lost her concentration as the cards flew everywhere and fell off of the mattress. She froze like a bunny caught dead in the presence of a hunting hound as she blankly stared up but her eyes were widen as the cards landed gently onto her body. Forcing herself back up and slowly, she began to pick up the cards and shuffle them into a random order as she slid them into her pant's pockets. Her feet echoed in the room as she felt as if ghosts were watching her but she knew it was just the cameras. Her hand slowly went towards the doorknob and it turned dully as her black eyes peered into the hallway. Two figures of varying heights stood there with tissues in hand and blood all over their faces. "Hey?" The question emitted loosely like a hanging door nail that didn't fit properly or wasn't properly placed. The patient walked over, bare footed, as she wasn't at all used to wearing shoes around the room or anywhere around the proximity. Softly, she gestured her hand to their faces as her other hand was used to close the door behind her. Well, this was the world outside of the room when those damn guards weren't out.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 11:46:35 pm »
Kaden was completely oblivious to the blood on his nose, so when it was mentioned and the tissues given to him, he dabbed lightly against his nose before looking at the red staining the white. With a quaint 'oh', he continued to try and get the blood off, stepping out of Janine's way of the door. Muttering a soft thank you to Kai, the male took a glance around the room, taking in Janine's style.

So far they, more so Kai, had been practically breaking open doors to break everyone out. Though in reality it had only been Zaver and Janine. (And really Zaver was still in his room) The others were the next targets. "It's like we're breaking out of jail," He giggled to himself as he threw out the bloody tissue. "What were you up to Janine?" Kaden asked, changing the subject to stop himself from anymore laughter.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2013, 12:18:08 am »

The sudden sound of a door clicking open made Sydney jump to her feet. She hurried to her cell door and peered outside, but her field of view was small. She could hear some quiet talking but she didn't have the hearing of an owl. She got bits and pieces of sentences and it was clear enough that someone had somehow gotten out. Using her left arm, Sydney slid it out of the window as far as she could. "Over heeeeeere!" Her excitement to finally get out of the cell was almost overwhelming. She'd been locked inside for over a week excluding the experimental sessions. And because of the burst of excitement, her nose ignited with flames.

"Ah, dammit!" Her hair was already extinguished and it only took a few more seconds of concentration for her nose to go back to normal. Sydney then stood a little ways back for the door, hoping that someone had heard her and praying that the door wouldn't come flying back towards her.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2013, 05:33:49 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2013, 10:34:29 am »

Kai had already heard Sydney's flames cracking behind her cell door, making her edge closer towards the girl's cell. Wiping the rest of the blood from her nose, the door was torn clean off from it's rooting and flew across the room, over the patients and landed on the other side. As she used her powers, they became stronger and stronger until she lost control over them. Stuttering backwards, the girl leaned down on the thickened metal walls and slid down into a sitting position. Her head hurt like hell. "I dunno', guess we'll just do something until something show's up." Kai murmured, glancing up at the other patients with giant curious eyes.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2013, 11:55:40 am »

Shaniko Uzura
Shaniko, heard the voice of the men that it was time to get back to there room's.
It was already the full moon, she was so long near the window, that she haven't done anything much.
Beaing young and still not very smartish, Shaniko saw it was full moon, when there power's are back. She smirked alittle, thinking in her mind~ "What if i break free from here with my brother? What if.." Hearing anther voice, her thinking stopted, as she spoke: "Well it's now nor never." She spoke, breathing in and out,. gettin' ready. When the men came seeing her still out, they frowned as they ordered herto go to her room. She frowned aswell, as she looked around, feeling small wave's of electricity, she looked back, smirking, as she flew like up, feeling the wave's of the electricity, the men tride to stop her, but she got over controlled by the power she had. She was strong with power's, but weak withought theme. The light in other room's, started bluring, as she spoke with like five thousant voice's: "Enough!!! No more.... No more!!!" She paused, before shooking everyone that stood in her way, she tride to get out.
Passing true her brother's room, she tride to sto, but the power she had, was topo strong to control for herself.

Shizuko Uzura
Hearing the sound's of screaming men, and something electricity passing by, Shizuko, got out of his room, as he saw it was her sister, Shaniko, and some men running to her.
Of course, it was full moon today! He turned to the running men, as he frowned, enough to stay put, today will be the day to get out of here!
He stood up, as he drew the water over the men, they slipped down, as Shizuko, drew electricity over to theme, shocking theme, but leaving theme just unconches.
Getting water over him, he flew over his sister, as they traveled towards the exit.

IM BACK!!!

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2013, 07:14:35 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2013, 06:19:04 pm »

"Look, I'm getting bored. Either make this worth my time or get out of my face. I have important things to do."

Name:  Emerson Alavance

Special Power: Emotional Augmentation-Emerson can increase the effects of emotions. For example, if someone was scared of something, she could increase that fear until the person was literally unable to move and was paralyzed with fear.  Another example would be augmenting confidence; she could make someone so confident (borderline cocky, even) that they would do something that resulted in their death.

History (How you arrived etc.) Emerson was dragged, kicking and screaming, into Sector 24. She didn't think there was anything wrong with her, and that her ability was useful, rather than harmful. Then again, when you make someone so cocky that they literally jump off a building believing they'll survive, you probably need to be locked up. She's been here since she was 14, and every day has made her hate it more.

Family: She's not sure if her parents are still alive or not, but she's fairly certain that they've all but forgotten about her, seeing as the person she killed was her brother.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:03:11 am by Zarorah »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2013, 09:34:42 pm »
(i'm using my phone.)

Shaniko Uzura
She knew her brother was with her together, seeing the human's she tride to shock theme all with the electricity power she got, but nothing worked, her power's were like gone, seeing that it was the eclipse she hated it. Why now? Why here? The human's hulted to her as she tride to fight back, but a man came with the needel as she heard his word's, it made her more angry as the needle alredy was in her arm. She soon after fell un-conches.......

Shizuko Uzura
Seeing her sister un-conches, his power's gave in, as the man turned to him. Shizuko gave in without a fight, he wouldent leave his little sister alone, he gave a promise to his mother as he was going to keep it. Soon the men's returned theme back to there room.

IM BACK!!!