Author Topic: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP! (Organization Dogs Needed)  (Read 19175 times)

Offline gloom

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am not a pattern to be followed.
    • View Profile
Re: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Soon To Be Mapped,Canine RP
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 08:52:31 pm »
The map looks amazing so far! I especially like the mutation tubes {First Screenie}, looks like a few Von Braun's. Haha. ^^ Anywho, I have an idea for the map. Maybe add a few more objects here and there in some areas, it looks a bit empty. Give it a little life? Even if the Organization is a cruel place. Other than that, great job to Oceanwave! I look forward to role playing there.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 09:08:50 pm »
Hal, remember its not done yet, and Ocean is PMing me a few more things she's going to do to the map

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 09:12:18 pm »
Whoa I'm such a slow replier. XD

Anyways, thank you for the praise. ^~^
Also, I am ALMOST done the main building.
So...
Hang in there!

Adding to this, I have some area's in the map that are 'locked' so-to-speak, until the plot rolls on.
Such as the 'outdoor training'.
Just felt like pointing that out. ^~^
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 10:21:37 pm »
I changed my show name x3 Just to let you know.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 01:40:40 am »
And may I present the map to everyone in this group! http://www.mediafire.com/?po6q73v1wd3mkdf
If you are NOT in this group and you are at this map, you will be asked to leave, if you refuse, possibly reported.

Offline Goldberry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP (NEEDING REBLES!)
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2013, 05:07:05 am »
Username: Goldberry
Character Name: Arctic
Background/History:She was pretty much brought in here, She lived with her parents for a while, They brought them in and she pretty much lived, With her parent's teachings of freedom and fighting she seems like she'll tear off all of the robots tails off.Other then that, She grew up being a boss to the other wolfs, Almost seeming like a robot, Only in secret did she cool off. (Bad grammer i know, I'll have better grammar in rp BTW) Other then that, She's pretty kind and will -with a chance- save anyone she can from this hole. the she also barley passed being rare.
Picture/Description: A small greish dog, With a wolf like face. But with very nice curls like her mom. |FYI she's a poodle/wolf mix| She has this white mask marking though
RP Sample:Arctic walked through the never ending maze called a 'city' and it's 'streets'. She looked at her group, A puny amount of dogs, And the smallest one, a tiny mutt all decked out in robot gear walk forewords.They began their watch, As she calmly looked at each human. Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal for now...Sandwich! She stayed on her path, going as close as possible to the sandwich. She couldn't help herself, Atleast they made sure robots knew how hard it was to eat dropped food. They turned the corner. Normallll. Ow. One of the smaller humans just got bit. This is why she disliked them. The humans do nothing at times. And they attack. And this one was young even! This one was kinda glitched up. One of the wires were kinda dangling from a hole in it's cast of the robotic part. That was also the problem also. She almost pointed this out. But she didn't try.
Other...:When do we rp mainly?

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2013, 02:58:01 pm »
Username: Goldberry
Character Name: Arctic
Background/History:She was pretty much brought in here, She lived with her parents for a while, They brought them in and she pretty much lived, With her parent's teachings of freedom and fighting she seems like she'll tear off all of the robots tails off.Other then that, She grew up being a boss to the other wolfs, Almost seeming like a robot, Only in secret did she cool off. (Bad grammer i know, I'll have better grammar in rp BTW) Other then that, She's pretty kind and will -with a chance- save anyone she can from this hole. the she also barley passed being rare.
Picture/Description: A small greish dog, With a wolf like face. But with very nice curls like her mom. |FYI she's a poodle/wolf mix| She has this white mask marking though
RP Sample:Arctic walked through the never ending maze called a 'city' and it's 'streets'. She looked at her group, A puny amount of dogs, And the smallest one, a tiny mutt all decked out in robot gear walk forewords.They began their watch, As she calmly looked at each human. Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal for now...Sandwich! She stayed on her path, going as close as possible to the sandwich. She couldn't help herself, Atleast they made sure robots knew how hard it was to eat dropped food. They turned the corner. Normallll. Ow. One of the smaller humans just got bit. This is why she disliked them. The humans do nothing at times. And they attack. And this one was young even! This one was kinda glitched up. One of the wires were kinda dangling from a hole in it's cast of the robotic part. That was also the problem also. She almost pointed this out. But she didn't try.
Other...:When do we rp mainly?
Declined... You don't seem to understand this RP either.... Go back to the front page, read EVERYTHING and watch BOTH videos. If you really think you can get away without reading the front page and watching the videos, your wrong.. I can tell that you skipped out on reading some things,along with watching points of the video!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2013, 04:35:30 pm »
bump

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 10:41:52 pm »

Username: Zarorah

Character Name: Veter

Background/History: Veter was not born into the Organization; rather, she was taken by force from her home when she was only six months old.  Tossed into a cage, she was force-fed the Organization's twisted ideals, and almost completely fell for them (operative word being almost). Near her second birthday, Veter began to hear murmurings of rebellion, but kept silent about them; she cared deeply for these individuals, and swore to never speak of such things, but she believed that any thoughts of escape were futile.

Seasons passed and patrols continued. Veter was eventually "edited" (as she likes to put it) with more powerful hearing, and her back right leg, a bit defunct from birth, was replaced with a mechanical one.  She hated it at first, but eventually, like all things, she got used to it.  She was often sent out on winter patrols, seeing as her fur blended in with the snow. Not only that, but her fur would also keep her warm for longer. As a result, Veter became the leader of the Cold-Weather Patrol Team (if that's okay, of course) and would often be the one to coordinate the rest of the dogs in her squadron.

Veter almost didn't want to escape, to be quite honest.  She was starting to follow this twisted plan like it was her religion. Go out on patrol, find something that didn't quite fit in, and dispose of it. Rinse and repeat. She became well accustomed to the taste of blood and learned to ignore the cries of pain when one dared to fight back.  She also began to develop an attitude and often talked back to her superiors. During this time, the final edit she would allow herself was completed- she was given metal teeth that could cut through anything organic.  

Description/Picture: Veter stands about 30 inches at the shoulder and weighs 118 pounds.  She is full-blooded Great Pyrenees as well, granting her with a broad chest and neck.  She has deep, yet soft chocolate eyes and a black nose.  On the insides of her floppy ears are nodes that replaced her ear drums, allowing her to hear almost everything.  Her right rear leg was amputated and replaced with a robotic one, which allows her to run more freely now. Her teeth are metal as well, gifting her with a more powerful bite.

The Ever-Important RP Sample:

"Zero-Zero through Zero-Six, report!" A large, white dog barked, her back stiff and head held high.  The lights above her glinted against her teeth, dancing across the surface as she spoke.  She stood, impatient, as a rag-tag group of canines dragged themselves forward, most looking as enthusiastic as a wet noodle. "Zero-Zero, why do you look so glum? Do you not know what this evening is?" Veter tilted her head, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. No one, except maybe the shaggy Great Pyrenees, was excited for the first winter patrol of the season.

"Veter, don't you realize something? We're all short-haired." Zero-Two, a Bull Mastiff mix, chimed in, flicking his ear in annoyance. "If we go out there, we're going to freeze." This was met with murmurs of agreement from the rest of the lineup, their ears pinned back. Veter, quite frankly, could be scary. She was stubborn as all hell, and wasn't exactly kind to those who defied her orders. "I-I mean, we'll go out and do it, but we can't guarantee we'll do a good job. Cold wea-"

"You are going to do a fine job, or you shall be removed!" Veter snapped in reply, plodding toward Zero-Two. "I am not head of the Cold-Weather Patrol Team for nothing. The Cold-Weather Patrol Team is comprised of those whom the Organization sees fit for frigid conditions. Zero-Two, I expect a full report from tonight's patrol. I know when you are lying, and at the first sign of treason, I will have you retired!" She barked in his face, her normally soft eyes boring into the Mastiff's. "Do I make myself clear, Zero-Two? Perform your duties the Organization's standards, or be terminated." She growled lowly, looking at the rest of the group. "That goes for all of you. Do not make me regret my own team. I have had my squadron replaced before, through no fault of my own. Do not make me have to have it replaced again." She padded down the line, looking each canine in the eye. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Veter."

The female smiled inwardly; she always made herself clear.

Always.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 09:55:41 pm by Zarorah »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 11:34:57 pm »
This is actually the best one so far along with Holly. I can't wait to see it finished!