Author Topic: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~  (Read 17798 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2013, 11:07:16 am »
((All are accepted you may post!))

Imara
The lioness soon arrived at the river bank and it seemed many animals had already gathered around-seeing a near by pride Imara let out a snarl as she passed them. Coming to a park of the bank that hadn't been taken she crouched down-crocs seemed to be hovering not to far away from where the animals were drinking, ignoring the Crocs she dipped her head down and began lapping up the water, lifting her head to see a Painted dog taking a place beside her, narrowing her brow at the canine she then turned and ignored it. But they were soon joined by another not to far off. Shrugging Imara craned down her neck and began lapping up the water once more-lifting her head as there seemed strange movement in the water, lifting her head she watched. A Crocs head seeming to burst out scaring off many of the prey type animals-growling she batted a paw at the beast causing it to retreat back into the water which was followed by one of their usual groans. With a shake of her head Imara lapped up a few more mouthfuls of water then dipped in her legs-soon splashing herself a little. The tan lioness remained at the river for a while.

Nuala
Her brown eyes locked onto the herd as they began to move out, all the younger ones seeming to be kept closer to the middle or near their mothers. The canines stomach began to growl as the prey passed by-running her tongue along her lips she lifted from her haunches and lept off the rock-swiftly landing on the grassy ground. Nuala remained hidden in the long grass thanks to her coat, trotting forward in the grass she wasn't to far off the large herd of animals. Deciding now wasn't the right time to attack-as she hadn't found a target-she decided she would follow the herd for a short distance. Nuala was use to travelling for miles so this wouldn't be a problem for her-dodging past a tree she continued to follow the mixed herd, her tongue lolled out her maw as her tail slowly swayed left to right.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2013, 02:38:07 pm »
Jika looked, waiting for her pups. The fae watched and thought "Ill never forget him, he was great." and panted. For now on she had to scavenge.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:08:49 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2013, 03:47:52 pm »
((Mayah I'm guessing you haven't read the rules? You need to be atleast semi-literate so a few words inst enough, this is sadly a warning and if you don't put more effort into posts you may have to leave))
DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2013, 04:09:48 pm »
I edited that post if that is ok. I joined so much RPs I sometimes post shortly cause I am in a rush.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2013, 04:26:32 pm »

Owern

The Painted dog let out a snarl as a croc bursted out of the water - causing several animals to scatter. A nearby lioness growled as it batted the beast away with its paws, watching as the croc retreated. Throwing a brief glance at the lioness, his ears perked when he heard a loud greeting coming from across the water. Squinting, he found himself staring at the Painted dog whom he had nodded at. "Shh!" Owern hissed, shooting a nervous glance at the lions. He wasn't sure if his species would even hear him, but he gave several mysterious nods at the other dog, before slowly edging his way over. Once he had slipped beside the Painted dog, Owern nudged him cautiously. "You've gotta shut that tramp," he advised, gesturing towards the other animals. "They'll hear you. Especially the lions."

Ersha

When Ersha had nearly drifted off to sleep, her mother's back suddenly disappeared as the cub thumped against the dry ground. "Owww!" she hollered, angry at her mother for leaving her. "That hurt!" Though it was only a slight bump, Ersha liked to make a big deal out of the littlest things. When she remembered what had happened, the cub spun around, stiffening when she realized that the lioness' massive claws were unsheathed with a defensive look plastered onto her face. Abruptly, the look disappeared, and was replaced by a confused, but caring look. At the lioness' question, Ersha scowled deeply. "Mom, don't you know how long I have been searching for you? You should be happy to see me!" the cub squeaked, staring inquisitively at her mother. For some reason, Ersha did not feel the strong connection she had felt with her mother right now, and a wave of wariness splashed over her.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 06:50:01 pm »

The African wild dog had slowly made her way across the Savannah. Her spotted figure could be seen slinking through the grass as she walked along, her tail swishing slowly behind her to a tune inside of her head. Kystine had just woken up from a quick-nap, and was about to go get a drink before she decided if she wanted to hunt or scavenge. The canine never liked scavenging, but getting prey by yourself was hard at points- and she was already hungry, having not found or caught anything in two days. She had trotted close to the river bank, stopping when she saw familiar fur. She didn't know many animals out in the Savanna- but she knew this fur anywhere. The African wild dog had trotted over with a friendly smile- as dogs grin, and stopped in front of the white lion- who seemed to  be eating.

"Nice seeing you again." She had spoken, her weak voice barely startled him, and he had looked up at her with surprise.

"Oh, Kystine! Hello!" The male lion had piped up, standing and giving her a friendly nuzzle against her cheek- which she had returned with a lick of her own. She had looked around past him, gazing at the others in the area. "It seems you've made the only kill around." She had mused lightly, and he looked around quickly as well, turning back to her. "I was just finishing. If you'd like, you can have the rest. You seem awfully skinny." He had said- worry and concern slipping into his voice and his eyes. Kystine looked up at him gratefully- moving closer and once more licking down the fur on his head.

"Your a true friend."
The African wild dog had bended over to eat- carefully so, and the two had stayed like that- catching up and talking for a moment or so. After eating- and stripping the carcass, the duo made its way to the riverbank. She had lowered her maw to the water to take a drink, as did he- she watched around cautiously. From this view- she could see two of her own species, the sight of seeing ones of her own kind made her happy, but she didn't know how to approach. Some African wild dogs were aggressive, unlike her- who was passive, she was hardly threatening- with weak vocal chords and all.

Syckle had seemed to notice her staring, and chuckled. "You aren't shy." The African wild dog looked at him and gave a small frown- her tail swishing slowly behind her. "I can count on my paws the number of times I had ever muttered a complete sentence." He looked at her in surprise, before sighing. His gaze made its way to a nearby lioness, and he had seemed to contemplate going over and introducing himself, but his usual shyness had stopped him, and he looked away quickly. He watched a nearby pride- and had frowned lightly- the male lion had looked at him warily, and the white lion had eased over, away from the pride so that they wouldn't be so cautious of him.

Kystine looked at the pride- her paws in the muddy water suddenly shooting out and landing on the dirt as a Croc had suddenly lunged at her. Syckle took the defensive, and swatted at him, a roar escaping from his jaws- as he growled. The Crocodile had opened it mouth in a growl, yet slipped back into the water. Kystine looked at him. "Thanks." He had only chuckled. The African wild dog had turned her gaze upon the lioness that Syckle had been looking at- and then looked at him with a mischievous grin.

The African wild dog had suddenly pushed- her surprising strength taking the male lion off guard- and causing him to move awkwardly backwards- his body hitting the other lioness gently. He had turned around in surprise, his ears pinning back in a surprising look of submission- his tail hanging low, as did his head. "Erm- I'm sorry."

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 06:50:20 pm »

The African wild dog had slowly made her way across the Savannah. Her spotted figure could be seen slinking through the grass as she walked along, her tail swishing slowly behind her to a tune inside of her head. Kystine had just woken up from a quick-nap, and was about to go get a drink before she decided if she wanted to hunt or scavenge. The canine never liked scavenging, but getting prey by yourself was hard at points- and she was already hungry, having not found or caught anything in two days. She had trotted close to the river bank, stopping when she saw familiar fur. She didn't know many animals out in the Savanna- but she knew this fur anywhere. The African wild dog had trotted over with a friendly smile- as dogs grin, and stopped in front of the white lion- who seemed to  be eating.

"Nice seeing you again." She had spoken, her weak voice barely startled him, and he had looked up at her with surprise.

"Oh, Kystine! Hello!" The male lion had piped up, standing and giving her a friendly nuzzle against her cheek- which she had returned with a lick of her own. She had looked around past him, gazing at the others in the area. "It seems you've made the only kill around." She had mused lightly, and he looked around quickly as well, turning back to her. "I was just finishing. If you'd like, you can have the rest. You seem awfully skinny." He had said- worry and concern slipping into his voice and his eyes. Kystine looked up at him gratefully- moving closer and once more licking down the fur on his head.

"Your a true friend."
The African wild dog had bended over to eat- carefully so, and the two had stayed like that- catching up and talking for a moment or so. After eating- and stripping the carcass, the duo made its way to the riverbank. She had lowered her maw to the water to take a drink, as did he- she watched around cautiously. From this view- she could see two of her own species, the sight of seeing ones of her own kind made her happy, but she didn't know how to approach. Some African wild dogs were aggressive, unlike her- who was passive, she was hardly threatening- with weak vocal chords and all.

Syckle had seemed to notice her staring, and chuckled. "You aren't shy." The African wild dog looked at him and gave a small frown- her tail swishing slowly behind her. "I can count on my paws the number of times I had ever muttered a complete sentence." He looked at her in surprise, before sighing. His gaze made its way to a nearby lioness, and he had seemed to contemplate going over and introducing himself, but his usual shyness had stopped him, and he looked away quickly. He watched a nearby pride- and had frowned lightly- the male lion had looked at him warily, and the white lion had eased over, away from the pride so that they wouldn't be so cautious of him.

Kystine looked at the pride- her paws in the muddy water suddenly shooting out and landing on the dirt as a Croc had suddenly lunged at her. Syckle took the defensive, and swatted at him, a roar escaping from his jaws- as he growled. The Crocodile had opened it mouth in a growl, yet slipped back into the water. Kystine looked at him. "Thanks." He had only chuckled. The African wild dog had turned her gaze upon the lioness that Syckle had been looking at- and then looked at him with a mischievous grin.

The African wild dog had suddenly pushed- her surprising strength taking the male lion off guard- and causing him to move awkwardly backwards- his body hitting the other lioness gently. He had turned around in surprise, his ears pinning back in a surprising look of submission- his tail hanging low, as did his head. "Erm- I'm sorry."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 07:44:04 pm »
(May i join?)

Name: Yimataka (Hi-ma-trush-ca)
Genger: Female/Lioness
Spiece: African Lion
Personality: Yimataka, might look angry, un-friendly and too much protective, but when you get to know her she is puite the nice type.
Description: Yimataka, is yellowish/brownish lioness, with darkish yellow eyes, who reflect dark brown at night.
History: Yimataka, was born as a loner. Her mother used to tell her stories of how she used to rule a pride, but truelly her mother's mother did. Yimataka, was a sweet nice little cub, untill Yimataka's mother died while hunting a baffulo.
When she was 4 and a half Y/O, she fell in love with a male lion, whos name was Eldarado. After she became 5 Y/O, they finally mated, untill Eldarado was shoot by a hunter.
Crush: Eldarado. (Dead)
Mate: Eldarado. (Dead)
Pups/Cubs: Expecting.
Extra: N/A

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 11:09:16 pm »
((Of course you are accepted Hackers!))

Imara
The sound of muttering voices and the padding of paws caused her head to turn-seeing an African Wild Dog approaching with a white Lion. Shurgging she turned her head and dipped it back towards the water lapping up a few more mouthfuls-many conversations from the others filling her ears but she decided to ignore them. A croc suddenly jumped out the water not to far away from her lifting her head she watched as the male batted it away from the canine-something she also had to take care of earlier-it seemed to crocs were being pests more than other times. Feeling eyes watching her she turned to the left-some of the pride lionesses seemed to be staring at her-growling she lifted to her paws and began sharply flicking her tail in an aggressive way.

Imaras attention was soon turned off the near by pride as something lightly bumped into her side-the tan lioness raised her brown and turned to see the white Lion lying near her-and the painted Dog standing not to far away with a grin on its face. Her attention soon focused back onto the Lion as he apologised to her. A chuckled escaped Imaras mouth as she lowered to her haunches and let out a sigh. "Oh its fine, don't worry about it!" She smiled-it was unusual to see Imara acting so kind towards other Lions-or any animal in the matter. But she guessed he was in kind of the same situation as her-alone without a pride-but unlike him she had no one. A smile still plastered on her face as she looked down at the muscular male.

Nuala
The painted canine continued trotting after the quick moving herd-her head bobbing up and down with each stride she took. Her pace soon slowed down as it seemed to herd had stopped near a large grazing ground that also wasn't to far from the river. Huffing many pants escaped the canines maw, leaving the herd be for now she turned and trotted down towards the large river. Many animals seeming to have gathered-three other of her species, two lone Lions, a Lion pride, a small Wildebeest herd and few Crocs. Shrugging she crawled towards an empty space and looked into the mirky water-running her tongue along her lips Nuala dipped her head and began lapping up the liquid.

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2013, 12:17:08 am »

Idi

"Wh-" Idi stared blankly at his fellow Wild Dog as he hushed him, a look of confusion flushing over his face. "Well so? What's so bad about them hearing us?" He responded, tipping his head to the side. "I don't see what the big deal is." He admitted with a careless shrug, tuning out all other activity around him to focus on the other canine, flopping casually down to his haunches to lightly scratch an itch on his neck.

Bastet

The lioness blinked at the obviously confused cub. "Oh, honey, I'm not-" Bastet began to say, but when she saw the bewildered expression on the youngling's face, she cut herself off. While the cub brought back immediate memories and even a faint hope that it was indeed one of her own cubs, reality quickly checked in at the remembrance of their clear death, and that this cub was an unrecognized stranger to her. Though, she couldn't bare to let such a youngster alone, not anymore anyway, so, she decided she would go along with the cub's thoughts at her being her mother. Bastet's light frown was quickly replaced by a warm smile and she laid back down. "I'm sorry, you just startled me is all. How long have you been following me, sweetheart?" She questioned quietly, waiting for the right time to clarify to the cub that she was not her biological mother.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me