Author Topic: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~  (Read 17933 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2013, 09:29:53 pm »

Imara
Imara looked at Syckle at smiled as he spoke-nodding her head at the brute. But her attention was soon dragged away as she heard loud shouts-looking across the river she noticed two Painted Dogs-rolling her eyes a little she turned back to Syckle. As he spoke she looked up at the sky-a smile slowly crept across the lionesses face-slowly she drew her head down and looked back at the male-her gaze meeting directly with him. Imara nodded in agreement to his question about the sky-her tail gently tapped against the sand in a quiet rhythm. "The sky sure is.." She replied looking up once more-but seen retrieving her gaze to the males-the smile still remained plastered across her face.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2013, 10:19:07 pm »
((Uh for some reason I can't see page 4...could I have a re-cap of it? sorry))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2013, 10:38:20 pm »
((I think all that's happened is Nuala has now joined the others at the river, Imara met Syckle the two canines are still talking and I can't really remember much else, I think others are just wondering around))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2013, 10:53:51 pm »
((Thank you c: did anyone ask my characters anything? =o apologize for the questions))

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2013, 10:58:33 pm »
Idi raised a questioning eyebrow at the other Painted Dog. "Loud? Am I being loud? Heh, oops. I haven't noticed. Why do you ask, though? Is it bad to be loud?" He babbled, raising his voice a little, though unintentionally. Catching himself growing louder, he flattened his ears and ducked his head a bit. "Oh- sorry." He whispered, flashing a sheepish grin, tail wagging awkwardly.

That was Idi's post- Imara rolled her eyes at them. Kystine was scratched brutally by a lioness on her hip just as she escaped by jumping into the water. The wounds were deep enough to bleed. Her blood attracted a nearby crocodile- and she barely managed to escape its jaws. She ended up on the side Idi and your African wild dog were on- panting and slightly hurt.))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2013, 11:46:22 pm »
((Alright, thanks))

A mutter escaped Owern's jaws as he shook his head at the youngster. He probably won't grow up at all, he muttered to himself, glancing back at Idi. "Why do you ask that question?" Owern shot back, before hurrying on, "Well, if you say you are suppose to be telling something...secretive, then yes, it's bad to be loud. But that's not the point. Point is, you're too loud. You're disturbing nature with your loudness." Owern announced, ignoring the words he used. As he opened his jaws to continue, the sound of water sloshing nearby and the scent of blood all distracted him from his speech. As he turned his head, his neck fur bristled - expecting a lion or a crocodile to appear in any minute. Instead, an African Wild dog emerged - its fur mattered and blood soaked in its fur. "What the - " Owern started to say, but immediately rose and hurried over. "What the h. happened here?" he questioned as he began to sniff the wounds.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2013, 03:53:15 am »

Idi

Idi stared blankly at the older canine. "But- we weren't saying anything secretive" He murmured in honest confusion, tilting his head to the other side. As the other Dog known as Owern continued, Idi shrunk back a bit, rather feeling as if he were being scolded. "Well sorry..." He muttered with a quiet huff, his gaze wandering downward and ears drawing back on his head. Suddenly, loud splashing immediately caught his attention, making him shoot his head upwards and ears crane forward quickly. "Woah!" He exclaimed, leaping to his feet upon seeing the badly injured Wild Dog trudging onto shore. Tongue lolling, he hurried after Owern, skidding to a stop in the mud beside the stranger. "Yeah! What happened?" The yearling repeated Owern, panting as he gazed over the stranger/

[[Merp, here's what I had posted for Bastet on page 4. c:

Bastet

As Bastet stretched to prepare herself for the hunt, she glanced down at the cub, listening to her begging question. "Oh- sure! No problem, hon." She chuckled a bit, ruffling the top of the cub's head with her forepaw before gracefully leaping off the small boulder. Pausing, she gazed back, waiting for Ersha to catch up. "You're going to need to remind me of a few things. Amnesia, you know." She said steadily with a half smile, playing along with the cub's thought of her having memory loss. This cub really thinks I'm her mother. Bastet thought, I can't just tell her I'm not if she so whole-heatedly believes it like she does. It'd break her heart. I guess I'll just play off of this amnesia idea. Things'll work out, no doubt. Besides, I kinda like the idea of having a cub again.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2013, 04:09:53 am »

Syckle listened to her speak, talking about how the sky sure was beautiful. He loved nature, usually found admiring it from afar. He had taken a small breath, his blue eyes slowly closing as a peaceful smile decorated and lighted up his white-furred face, before he reopened them, lagoon-blue orbs turning to glance around for a moment before once more locking eyes with the lioness. So, she was friendly. The feline had his body relax- his tense muscles visibly flattening as he tried to figure out what to say next. He usually wasn't this awkward. He had tried starting a conversation with the sky, but that would've been boring, wouldn't it? With a final sheepish, shy grin- he looked away, before a thought flickered past his mind and he made no attempt to stop it form blurting from his mouth. "What brings you to this side of the Savanna? I haven't seem you around. I know many animals around here." He had said simply, tail flicking slowly behind him.

The African wild dog had looked in surprise as the two males talking from before turned to her- and ran over. The worried look in their faces made her calm momentarily- yet she still kept up her cautious act, her fur bristling, yet she otherwise made no movement to show aggression. Awkwardly, she had opened her mouth, she wanted to talk more, despite being usually mute- but her voice came out raspy and silent, and she once more closed it- sighing, before she did her usual expressions. She gestured over towards the lioness- then towards her claws, that were still out- digging into the soil, who was also watching the three from afar, blood staining her claws and a bit of her paws due to sinking them into the hip of the canine. She had seemed to watch for a few minutes, dangerously- as if she was stalking prey. The canine then gestured to the waters, a Crocodile observing the injured canine from afar- the smell of her blood seeming to tempt them, and coax them from their usual silent world of the water. She then turned to the two who had ran over, hoping they understood her.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2013, 06:42:49 am »
Anyone wanna RP as my cubs? I need 3 or atleast 2 cubs....))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2013, 06:56:59 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue