Author Topic: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~  (Read 17928 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 01:17:27 am »

Owern

"They-don-it-ju-uh," Owern stammered, staring at the other Painted dog. He really had no idea why he even shushed him - an uncomfortable look appeared onto his face. "Uh, I guess I just over-reacted," he offered, watching as the youngster scratched his neck. The old Painted dog nervously rested his haunches down, throwing one last suspicious glance at the animals - especially the lions, before returning his attention back onto the male canine. "Um, so," Owern began, clearing his throat awkwardly. "What's your name, youngster?"

Ersha

Ersha's face transformed from a scowl to a delighted look when her mother seemed to finally recognized her. "You must have amnesia or something," the cub remarked, despite the fact that her words might be offensive. "You left me without telling me, and that's what bad moms do." Ersha continued, making eye-contact with her mother. "Anyway, l don't really remember how long, but it's about time I've found you." The cub answered, staring up at the lioness. "But besides that, did you catch something to eat? I'm starving."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 01:26:35 am »

Idi

Idi let his tongue hang out of his mouth in satisfaction as he continued scratching his neck. At the words of the older canine, his rounded ears swiveled forward and he straightened up, pulling his tongue back into his maw and returning his hind leg to its regular position. "Oh," he cleared his throat, "I'm Idi!" The Wild Dog yipped with a cheesy grin, his tail sweeping to and fro in the mud behind him as he puffed out his chest. "What's your name!?" He quickly added, tilting his head to an odd angle as he stared happily at the stranger, still  completely ignoring all the surrounding activity of the various creatures.

Bastet

"Heh heh, yeah, amnesia. Took a hoof to the head during a hunt I suppose." Bastet chuckled awkwardly, rather saddened by the fact that she'd have to explain everything to the innocent youngster sooner or later. Her ears flicked forward at the mention of food. "Oh, yes, of course. No I'm afraid I haven't gotten anything yet, but I can if you like." She flashed a friendly smile to the cub, sitting up a bit.

[[Has Ersha already been previously named? Like, does she know she has a name yet? Or should Bastet give her the name Ersha.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 01:49:27 am »
((Ersha knows her name but she doesn't known her mother's name, nor does Bastet - if that is what you mean))

Owern

An awkward chuckle escaped the old Painted dog's jaws as he glanced around. A few animals had already threw glances at them, and Owern gestured to Idi, rolling his eyes in attempt to agree with how loud and obnoxious Idi was. When the creatures returned their attention away from them, Owern glanced back at Idi, before politely replying, "Owern." With another mysterious nod, the Painted dog rose from his paws and began to closely inspect the other - like he had always done in the past, whether the stranger was friendly or not. Owern liked to be safe, as well as examine where the stranger had last been, or what it last ate. With that, he returned back to his position, before questioning, "Are you always this loud?"

Ersha

The cub perked up at her mother's offer. "Oh, yes please! Let me watch you, for once, please. I'm older now - I promise I won't get in the way." Ersha pleaded, referring to when she had always scared of the prey - even before her mother had the chance to locate the prey. With amber eyes, Ersha did her best to look innocent, though it had never fooled her mother before.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 03:34:19 am »

The male lion looked at the lioness- his smile appearing when she saw that she had not only chuckled- but didn't seem bothered that he had just bumped into her. He had given a sigh, a sheepish smile coming onto his face as he gazed at her, blue eyes that last were full of submission were now easing into a more gentler, friendlier look. The lion had looked around awkwardly, his ears turned towards her in-case she had said something, before he looked at her again, noticing she had moved into a sit. He had moved in to a sit as well, chuckling lightly as did she. "Other than that awkward introduction, I'm Syckle." He had said shyly, his ears pinning back. He would be much friendlier should he find that she wasn't a threat. For now- he was going to be cautious, timid even- and stay submissive for he didn't want to start anything.

The African wild dog had watched the two for a while, before turning her head upon hearing the noise of someone loudly talking. Her eyes landed on the two African wild dogs- and her hearing zoned in to what the other had just spoken loudly. The words seemed friendly. Her gaze went to the other male, who seemed a lot older than the other, she had watched in interest- gaining knowledge, before looking away. She had walked away from the lions, walking along the river bank slowly- away from her friend, before sitting at the waters edge, grunting before moving into a slightly more comfortable position. She was full, and her thirst was filled- she was pretty content. However- the peace was quickly shattered by the sound of a roar that startled her, she had twisted her body, baring her teeth at a lioness who had suddenly lunged at her. She had barely twisted out of the way just as claws came swinging her way. The canine had rolled- backing away at the advancing feline.

The lioness had just barely slammed her massive paw, claws and all into her hip as she took a running leap into the water- splashing- dragging the lion slightly with her before the lioness grip had failed, and she was free to swim across. The African wild dog had made her way over, looking back warily to see the lioness watching her,  but making no advance to cross. But- there was the danger in the waters, she could see it lurking- before she watched it slip into the water. The canine had moved as fast as she could- literally hopping through the water as she struggled to the edge. Her paws hit the ground, and she had lunged forward- turning around just to see powerful jaws snap shot- and a Crocodile slip into the water. The canine had panted, her eyes wide- backing away from the edge, before she glanced at her hip- slightly torn due to the lioness who had grabbed her just as she touched the water. She had moved into a sit- calming herself, and bending to lap at the mark on her leg.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 03:36:50 am »

Idi

Idi raised a questioning eyebrow at the other Painted Dog. "Loud? Am I being loud? Heh, oops. I haven't noticed. Why do you ask, though? Is it bad to be loud?" He babbled, raising his voice a little, though unintentionally. Catching himself growing louder, he flattened his ears and ducked his head a bit. "Oh- sorry." He whispered, flashing a sheepish grin, tail wagging awkwardly.

Bastet

As Bastet stretched to prepare herself for the hunt, she glanced down at the cub, listening to her begging question. "Oh- sure! No problem, hon." She chuckled a bit, ruffling the top of the cub's head with her forepaw before gracefully leaping off the small boulder. Pausing, she gazed back, waiting for Ersha to catch up. "You're going to need to remind me of a few things. Amnesia, you know." She said steadily with a half smile, playing along with the cub's thought of her having memory loss. This cub really thinks I'm her mother. Bastet thought, I can't just tell her I'm not if she so whole-heatedly believes it like she does. It'd break her heart. I guess I'll just play off of this amnesia idea. Things'll work out, no doubt. Besides, I kinda like the idea of having a cub again.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 06:59:46 am »
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 07:47:35 am by I.L.Y! »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Koolwolfe

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 07:42:13 am »

Name~ People prefer to call him "Gage" but his true name is Tridofo. He prefers to be called "Gage" because
he used to be picked on for having the name Tridofo. He will always go for the name "Gage" when someone asks for his name.

Age~ He is 4 years old. He likes to think he is cub again and is never intimidated by other brutes or femoras'.  

Gender~ He is a brute, and is never scared of other brutes.

Species~ He is a white and pale lion.

Personality~    Is never phased by other lions. He always shows dominance and never gives in within a battle, he knows that " When you enter a battle there is no turning back ." He does not like to lie but will when needed. His personality is scarce when he says run you should say how fast? He does not like people who disobey his commands and sadly will get so frustrated that he will sometimes attack him.

Description/Picture~ I posted a picture above!~

History~ As a cub his life was shitty he was regularly in a war with another lion pride. It turned into a misunderstanding into death wishes for every single canid, and feline taking a step within the terriformast. The fight soon began worse then before, blood and origins flew around the atmosphere blood dripping on his nose until the leader had enough, the large mighty lion he looked up to roared telling all the females to run with the cubs, no sooner then he did that his neck was snapped in half, he couldn't bear looking he his into his mother's fur as she fled the terrain. They never looked back since then.

Crush~ He will have no crush for now. ;3

Mate~ ^ Sorry ladies. ;3

Pups/Cubs~ No.

Extra~ Can you create your on pride?

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2013, 01:29:11 pm »
Yimataka, steped true the hot savannah ground, as her pelt shined slightly slimy.
She needed food very badly, why? Becouse she was soon to be a mother.
Slinking true the muddy ground, she scenced a carcass near by.
Following the scent, she soon saw a zebra carcass. Looking around, she didin't seen anyone around, as she padded closer, leaning down to eat, the lionesse's underbelly brushed true the muddy ground, as she finally began eating.
(notthebestbutmeh...)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2013, 05:19:44 pm »
((All accepted and sure, you may create your own pride-it will be listed in the main part to this thread-i will allow 2 Packs and 2 Pride at the most!))

Imara
The golden lioness allowed her tail to flick-swatting at many flies that made attempts to land on her. The felines attention soon turned towards the pride the same lioness as earlier seemed to be staring at her-a snarl erupted from her mouth as she narrowed her brows letting out yet another snarl. But the lionesses attention was soon dragged off the mamal as the brute spoke-she now knew this lion as 'Syckle'. Shooting a smile in the burtes direction a chuckle escaped her maw-taking one last glance at the lioness she decided to ignore her-besides it would be her against the pride. Imara glanced left and peered at the brute "I'm Imara, nice to meet you!" She nodded at the larger lion-her tail continued to flick as she turned looking at the many animals that surrounded the river, taking her attention back on to Syckle.

Nuala
The painted dog continued to lap down moutfuls of water-she would lift her head and shoot small glances behind her making sure the herd hadn't moved to far. A sudden cloud of dust caused the canine to turn her head-seeing a lioness attacking her species. But before anything could be done about it the other canine was off through the water. Nuala shot a glance at the lioness as it soon trudged off-crawling behind her as it passed. She hated many felines as they always seemed to attack for no apparent reason. Nuala allowed a snarl to erupt from her throat as she carefully watched the beast. Once she passed the canine allowed herself to go back to drinking.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2013, 08:31:26 pm »

The male lion watched the female, looking her over gently. She was pretty, wasn't she? The male had glanced around, looking behind him to see his friend going off the other way, he didn't notice the lurking danger however, and had turned back to the amber-eyed female, digging his paws gently into the soil, and allowing a sigh- yet he had suddenly looked up upon hearing her snarl. The lion had turned, his blue-eyed gaze landed on a lioness who was watching from afar. He had offered a friendly smile, before watching her turn her gaze to something else. The sound of a chuckle made him turn around, and he once more grinned at the lioness. He listened to her speak, and nodded happily. "Its nice to meet you too.

Its a wonderful thing to meet a friendly creature out here. Most ones I have met would have torn my ear off if I bumped into them." He had spoken, musing to himself and allowing a chuckle to slip past his lips. "Its a beautiful day, isn't it?" He had said, looking at the sky and admiring the clouds, before glancing back down at the lioness- might as well make a friend, she seemed nice enough, anyway. With a friendly flick of his tail- he had looked into the eyes of the other, his gaze warm and friendly, his intentions on being nice clear. The canine on the other-hand had lapped at her wounds for a few minutes, before her ear perked once more upon hearing the sound of yelling again. It had seemed to be the same canines from before, she had watched from afar curiously- yet made no move to go over there.