Author Topic: What annoys you most about Feral heart?  (Read 13566 times)

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
What annoys you most about Feral heart?
« on: November 25, 2013, 03:03:40 pm »
A sort of counter to my last post.

I should say I don't want any one to start bashing the game, it's a great game we all have a lot of fun playing! This is just a thread to rant on and maybe have a laugh.

As an example of what I mean here I'll say what annoys me the most.

If you want to role play these days you have to either be a warrior cat or be a wolf that is willing to give a role play sample, use wolf-speak, join a website, be active and come on everyday. Maybe something else like have certain markings and only be in that group. Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have a life.

I have a hard time finding any role play to be a part of living in the UK, most players are in the US, I am in two groups at the moment but haven't seen any of them for weeks!

One other thing that annoys me is how snobbish some of the community is getting, make one spelling error and their like "Oh dear, the peasant made a typo, he must not have been schooled correctly, he must be living life wrong, lets all block him before he interacts with us." well maybe not that bad but you understand what I mean surely?

Well that's all I have to say about what annoys me. Can't wait to read yours.

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Re: What annoys you most about Feral heart?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 10:20:21 pm »
I dislike how nobody is willing to play anything other then a WARRIOR CAT (And the plot must be same as books otherwise roleplay= bad for somereason) Or a wolf and wolf MUST be strongest wolf wolf is perfect.

But really. I tried to start multiple roleplays that were unique, but A. people wouldn't join them because they weren't canon, or B. people wouldn't join them because the species was not a lion, wolf, or cat.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 10:25:51 pm »
I dislike how nobody is willing to play anything other then a WARRIOR CAT (And the plot must be same as books otherwise roleplay= bad for somereason) Or a wolf and wolf MUST be strongest wolf wolf is perfect.

But really. I tried to start multiple roleplays that were unique, but A. people wouldn't join them because they weren't canon, or B. people wouldn't join them because the species was not a lion, wolf, or cat.

Ugh, every pack is just "if you cross us you will be killed, no mercy, death to all that are against us!" and you're right about the role plays, people complain there are no good groups but refuse to try anything new.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 11:56:39 pm »
The hate of sparkledogs/cats.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 12:51:32 am »
I hate the people who put king/queen or god/goddess in their name and think they can boss everyone around. -.-
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 02:43:49 am »
One thing I hate is when people come out of nowhere to interupt a roleplay; whether it's trolls or people who want to start a random roleplay fight.
I hate it when you're playing as a pack/clan/pride and then this "evil" or "rival" pack/clan/pride comes out of nowhere and they are all like, "Hey you! Yall are too close to our pack/pride/clan territory and our a threat to us! We must attack for the sake of our survival!" Really? Really?! We didn't even know you existed until you came barging in on our roleplay. -.-

I've had that problem too, and I hate it as much as you do. I've tried making some unique Warrior roleplays with plots that were out-of-the-ordinary. But some of the die-hard Warrior fans were all like, "Oh no! It totally goes against the books! No way I'm playing in it!" They didn't even give it a chance.
And whenever I try to make a roleplay that's based on a species other than wolves, lions, or cats, very few people join.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:48:31 am by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:45 am »
The fact that there are so many powerplayers around who aren't afraid of starting a pointless argument.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 12:24:05 pm »
The lag... 'Nuff said BI

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline PAT123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 03:01:24 pm »
ya its a good game n all but the lags could use fixing :I

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 03:46:44 pm »
What REALLY Gets me is when those 'Evil' Groups just randomly come in on your Roleplay, which you JUST start, and pick a fight with you.... yeah, I'm looking at you Iron Legion.

And about those not 'Canon' WC Rps, I love it when people break canon on that, heck, I'M part of one, and those die hard ones who say 'Oh, but your against it you cant RP with us no more!' really?  Because, last I checked, Erin Hunter made two seperate things that we all call, Skyclan, and The Tribe of Rushing Water.  They all in their way broke canon, so why can't we?

Its amazing just how far they willl go to not break 'canon'.

~Warrior, the Good Ol' SheepDog

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:53:55 pm by Brenda Lee »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972