Author Topic: What annoys you most about Feral heart?  (Read 13567 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: What annoys you most about Feral heart?
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 03:40:44 pm »
Hmm let's see...

1.) Know it alls who really know nothing. You know those people who act like they know everything about the game and how to fix it and rant about how mods don't do anything to fix it etc.

2.) Stalkers. There are those individuals in game that just don't know when to leave you alone. There are times that I like my personal time and space in game but the moment I get on some people insist that they must trail me everywhere even when I clearly state I'm busy or in a bad mood.

3.) People who insist on Roleplaying. There are those users who insist that you join their rp or beg for you to join even when you aren't interested.

4.) Pervert creepers. Those types that will tell you how your pixels are and how they want to do vulgar stuff. These are the same ones who start Rape parties or hump you.

5.) The Great Demon God Evil Beast Killer Emo black wolf characters who run around acting like their character is so superior to all. They break all the rules in rp and act as though they can crush your character without getting a scratch because they are some immortal god etc.

6.) The commonality of most peoples characters. If they aren't a demon or an angel they are a killer or an abandoned pup. At least if you're going to repeat a common theme try and add some spice to the mix.

7.) Trash talkers. Yes these are the people who come in game to complain about how terrible the game is yet they still play it. These are the people that will bash mods and admins as well as every other member of the community who loves and cares for the game.

8.) Posers & mini mods. These are the people who either claim to be a staff member or know them and then act like a total moron in game spreading false rumors and info just for attention.

9.) People who spam the chat.

10.) Those people who fight over territory.

11.) I DESPISE grammar gods.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 03:45:48 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 04:37:29 pm »
5.) The Great Demon God Evil Beast Killer Emo black wolf characters who run around acting like their character is so superior to all. They break all the rules in rp and act as though they can crush your character without getting a scratch because they are some immortal god etc.

6.) The commonality of most peoples characters. If they aren't a demon or an angel they are a killer or an abandoned pup. At least if you're going to repeat a common theme try and add some spice to the mix.

Err.... I have a few characters that are spirits/goddesses ;__; Don't kill me please.

But besides that point I hardly RP on them and I don't act like they can't die. After all, goddesses in the Videogames I've played aren't immortal. Take one of my favorite game, LoZ: Twilight Princess for example. The goddesses in that game were severely injured, on the brink of death. That obviously tells you that spirits don't have the power to be protected by everything that tries to hurt them.

But you are right Lord, I despise users that try go use the "I am a god" Excuse.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 05:00:13 pm »

Err.... I have a few characters that are spirits/goddesses ;__; Don't kill me please.

No it's not about you or other having these character types because I don't mind them. What I am saying is that I don't like when the individual themes their character around that type and doesn't add more substance to their character and only goes for the almight god, goddess, demon role. Ex say with the common abandoned pup role there's a difference between the "oh woe my parents all got killed and eaten blah blah", or "They abandoned me," compared to something like "I once lived with a human family and idk they were all killed in a car accident while we we going on vacation and I was forced to make a living on my own in the woods etc". Or if it's a wolf maybe the pup wandered away from their family while exploring. The point is to add a not so common story to an already common theme.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 05:08:51 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Oogie Boogie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Is that the best you got?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 10:34:31 pm »
It annoys me that one of the dance moves called buttswing is now called 'twerking'. I literally have to leave the map because the word 'twerk' irritates me so much. There are only three dance moves and people have to make them sound terrible.

And even if you do a head bang people will say that you're humping the air. I don't really mind that but seriously guys?

And I've noticed this but if you head swing next to a another person that's standing it looks like your hitting them in the butt. All these dance moves make things just seem really awkward for some reason.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 11:09:20 pm »
Yeah, I agree with you Oo, Keep finding myself in the awkward spot of this O.o

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 12:21:19 am »
What Lord has said in her post is pretty much my list.
The same thing which annoys me about people in general. :)
RETIRED.

Offline ElDorko

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 12:24:25 am »
People annoy me.
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 01:31:45 am »
when you switch to another program tab then switch back and your character decides to do a 500 yard dash across the map non-stop lol

Offline Oogie Boogie

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Is that the best you got?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 01:34:48 am »
It annoys me when people overuse a emoticon. Example, they make a (; face after every sentence.

I just sit there, wondering if they're going to attack me or it's supposed to be a secret code to the Bat Cave.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 12:47:40 am »
It annoys me when people overuse a emoticon. Example, they make a (; face after every sentence.

I just sit there, wondering if they're going to attack me or it's supposed to be a secret code to the Bat Cave.

They must be new to the job *Wink wink*
Ok, Done with that.

Yes, overusing an Emoticon is VERYVERYVERY annoying >.>

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972