Author Topic: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN  (Read 8670 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 06:03:48 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 06:37:09 am »
Tala

Tala sniffed the air, scenting nothing but the other wolves around her. The pale orange glow of her robotic eyes kept her face focused and slightly menacing, but her personality was not like that at all. Swivelling her rounded-triangle shaped ears, the wolf made a mental scan of those around her. Dax. Vi'deam. Just males. Sighing, the female got up from her relaxed laying position and looked around. She must've been woken up by Dax, as he was the one speaking. "Dax, you're a great friend, really, but do you mind? I know you absolutely love to chat and I would love to too, but really, I mean it's.. it's like midnight. We have stuff to do.. tomorrow.." she said, words somewhat making a 'hissing' sound. Flopping back onto her stomach, Tala rolled onto her side and closed her eyes with a sigh.

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 07:35:50 am »
.:: Vi'deam ::.

Vi'deam | Male | 6

Vi'deam closed his eyes, a moment of silence passed before the brute was woken. The sound of Dax's voice trickled in his ear drums. 'the stench of nerves is clogging up my nose.  Why so tense chum?' The words were definitely from Dax. Vi'deam opened his robotics yet again. Aiming them towards Dax to get a visual of his face. His eyes allowed him to see %30 better than the average dog in the dark. He shuffled his weight to one side. " Just nervous for tomorrow, you know how I get, don't worry about it, Dax. We have a long mission ahead of us." He cocked his head, " We may not get any sleep for months after tonight. So take advantage of it." He looked over towards Tala, the only other dog with robotic opticals such as himself. He heard her comment towards Dax, ' Dax, you're a great friend, really, but do you mind? I know you absolutely love to chat and I would love to too, but really, I mean it's.. it's like midnight. We have stuff to do.. tomorrow..' but he ignored it. He lowered his head back to his paws and closed his eyes. He managed to tune out the snores, and even his thoughts. everything went blank, and he fell under a deep sleep.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 07:43:41 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 07:50:51 am »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 03:53:19 pm »
.:: Tala ::.

The white-ish wolf, hearing both quietly fall asleep, opened one eye. The orange hue glowed slightly in the moonlight. Forcing her technological eyes to scan the stars, she picked out a few shapes and constellations. This happened to be one of her favorite things to do while waiting for sleep to come. Lifting her head to look around, making sure the rest of the wolves were asleep so that no one was tired for tomorrow, she let out a heavy yawn and drifted to sleep. Not before muttering a soft 'goodnight.'

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 05:51:37 pm »
Please check Live updates to see current scene and operation.

Vi'deam | Male | 6

Vi'deam's radars captured the sound of kibble hitting the metal food dishes. This wasn't any average kibble, though. This dog food was created specifically for extra nutrients, extra protein etc, for the man-made DNA. The wolf lifted his eyelids, and took in the light of the morning. Nothing but the sound of wolves munching on their breakfast came to the air. He pulled himself up onto his haunches, and released a yawn. He looked over towards Dax, and then Tala, wondering if they had slept well enough. He shook off the thought and jumped from the boulder. the smell of his food held a tighter rein as he trotted closer. Eventually, he lowered his maw and dug in to the sweet taste of meat. The male finished his breakfast, and looked towards the entrance of the yard, where all the men stood, waiting to suit up the dogs for the next mission. travis stood there too, smiling towards Vi'deam. the two had a great bond, and it was almost time to test it once again. The wolves always went through a quick training course to prepare for the real thing.

' L O V E.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 09:31:06 pm »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 09:50:15 pm »
G i n

Gin "Vixen" | Female | 2 Y/O

Robotic limbs/titanium teeth? |Her front right leg is made out of metal, while her teeth are capped with titanium as well.

Persona | Since she's still fairly young- Gin will often act as a rebel and throw tantrums all over the place. She has a sharp-tongue and is usually too confident in herself. Gin believes she can do everything by herself- ending up in her mostly humiliating herself. Though, she's intelligent and cunning as well as a friendly wolf.

History | Born in one of the breeding programs- Gin was trained to track and kill on sight without hesitation. Growing up seperated from the world in a small cell had taken a rather toll on her since she's mostly antisocial. She's still training, but still goes on missions with the older canines as well.

Other | She has a slightly deeper Yorkshire accent (Mary Read from Assassins Creed: Black Flag) and her trainer is a 21 year old woman named Kadance.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 09:56:05 pm »
.:: Tala ::.

The wolf raised her head as the clanging of metal and hard pebbles joined together. Wolves all around were eating. "Seems like I was late to the party," she muttered, heaving herself up and trotting towards her food bowl. It seemed to have already been filled. Sniffing around the area, she figured out that it was left by her human partner. What was his name? Ah.. John. He'd never really made a close bond with her, and she didn't really try after a month or two of this. He was fairly thin with dark hair and occasionally glasses. Yawning, she stretched her mouth open wide and swallowed almost all of her food in two large bites, then licking the bottom of the bowl for the rest. It was the only thing she'd ever eaten for the whole of her life -- except for an occasional swallow of the zombie flesh. Eugh, horrid taste, it had.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 09:57:53 pm by Birdi »

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 11:13:19 pm »
[[ Gin Is accepted, i will add her to the members here soon.
Just add yourself into the scene x3 ]]

Vi'deam | Male | 6

The male finished his meal, and backed away from the bowl. He gave one last lick to his chops and turned back towards Travis. The human began entering the yard, leash and a thick black, spiked leather harness. This meant it was time, time to go and save yet another state from infection. Vi'deam nodded and lowered his head, he picked up his paws and trotted towards Travis. ' Such an intelligent being you are, Vi'deam.' Travis's voice split through the air and vanished with the cold. Vi'deam flinched his eyes as small mist of water drizzled onto them. Fogging up his robotic vision for a moment. He stood patiently while Travis assembled the Harness onto his body. Then on went the leash, and Travis led Vi'deam towards the entrance of the field, Travis had already had his suit and armor on at this point. The two waited right outside the fence, waiting for every wolf and man to assemble in a line to head out for training. they would have to take a helicopter to the training course, because going there on foot would be too dangerous. You just never know if the infection will be in a certain area at one point, this world is never fully safe anymore. The military didn't want to have a surprise zombie attack when the K-9s and men wern't ready for it. Training was a must before every mission, it was only a quick cluster of  padded down robots running at the dogs like zombies. It was more than enough preparation and adrenaline for the real thing.

' L O V E.