Author Topic: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN  (Read 8669 times)

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN
« on: November 30, 2013, 03:33:50 am »

Loading files...

Download Complete.

" This is it, the
A P O C A L Y P S E.

' It is year 2020, the entire world has been taken over by a virus, an incurable, sadistic virus. The virus first came during the year 2015, Joshua Lingston was attacked and eaten alive by what at the time, was an unknown suspect. It all became clear, when it outburst-ed into millions. People eaten alive by other people, but the virus changed you into much more than a person. It was what we spent so many years making into movies, as an unrealistic thing. Some, or, most would call it, zombie. These zombies have E.T. DNA, and can run extremely fast, jump extremely high, and of course, eat you alive.

During the year 2018, the U.S. found that a certain type of K-9 was immune to the virus, European wolves, the only animal in the entire universe to be immune. The government captured many of the wolves, injecting them with liquids full of DNA. This DNA morphed many things in the wolves, not physically, but mentally. Extra strength, better vision, much higher stamina, heightened senses, and last but certainly not least, the ability to sense the virus. These dogs are strictly military use only, and have been sent out in small groups of up to maximum 20 dogs. They all work as a team, wiping out one area after another.

As of right now , the wolves have managed to wipe out many certain areas, forming giant walls and security to keep out the zombies. The teams are still going strong, and have added more advanced DNA to the wolves, adding a much longer lifespan and healthier life. It is even rumored that some of the K-9s have robotic eyes, able to see through walls. Some have limbs replaced with advanced metal robotics, suited with armor.

" I'm breathing in, the
C H E M I C A L S

' You are one of the great fighting K-9s. You live to serve the world as a protector, fighting off the zombies. You are one of the wolves in Group #17, you have been trained to battle, injected with the DNA, and maybe even have robotic eyes. Who knows, robotic limbs are possible too. Most wolves often have their canines replaced with razor sharp titanium. I will only allow 1 more wolf to have robotic eyes, and anyone may have robotic limbs or titanium teeth, whatever floats your boat.

We all sleep in the same area, it is a long line of roofed, large dog houses attached to one another, and the fence is electric around it, and very tall, layered on the top of it is circles of barbed wire. No wolf can really escape, not that any would really have the want or need to. The yard is rather large, with plenty of area to run around, it has a few trees and a small pond, with a large boulder halfway in it. The group has initially formed their own 'pack' ways. Though nobody is really in command, it is more as if it was a big family.

W O L V E S W I T H R O B O T I C E Y E S | 2 / 2
W O L V E S W I T H R O B O T I C L I M B S |  3
W O L V E S W I T H T I T A N I U M T E E T H |  5
M E M B E R S I N A L L |  5

" I wipe my brow and I sweat my
R U S T

' You may only be accepted into the group after you have read these rules, and there will be a secret word in here, you must find it and add it into your application. If you do not have this in your application, you will not be accepted until you find the secret word.

[1] No God Modeling or Power Playing
[2] Romance is allowed among K-9s
[3] This is Mature, meaning blood, cussing, romance etc, if you can not be mature about it, get out.
[4] Yes, you will be attacking zombies, if that wasn't clear lol
[5] Fighting is allowed against each other, only if each one agrees to it, [the secret word is pancakes] and I will choose the winner depending on detail/lit.
[6] If you join, your in, that is a commitment, dont join and then never post.
[7] Nobody is perfect, add habits and weaknesses/strengths to your wolf.
[8] I may be adding more rules as I go on, feel free to ask questions.

Here is the Form; You CAN make your own, be creative! Robotic eyes is first come first serve.
Code: [Select]
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=20pt][color=#43B725].:: NAME HERE ::.[/color][/size]
[img] IMAGE HERE [/img]
[font=timesnewroman][b][color= silver][u]Name | Gender | Age[/u][/b][/center]

[color= silver][b]Robotic limbs/titanium teeth? | [/b][color=#43B725]does he/she have robotic legs or metal teeth!?

[color=silver][b]Persona |[/b][color=#43B725] A summary of your character, remember, weaknesses, strengths, habits, etc.

[color=silver][b]History |[/b][color=#43B725] Where did your character come from?

[color=silver][b]Other |[/b][color=#43B725] Anything else you want to share?

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:33:32 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [WIP] [MATURE]
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 04:33:05 am »
LIVE UPDATES

Live updates of what is going on, what weather we are having and any events are posted here.

Time | 8:00 AM
Weather | Rain, 50 degrees
Scene(s) | We all awake to the sound of food hitting our dishes, the signal that breakfast is here, and the mission starts soon.
Current Mission | Operation Clear California

Members | Vi'deam , Tala , Dax , Gin , Viva
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:34:49 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 04:58:53 am »
.:: Vi'deam ::.

Vi'deam | Male | 6

Robotic limbs/titanium teeth? | Robotic Eyes, Titanium Teeth

Persona | Vi'deam, pronounced [ Vid-ee-ium] is a wolf of many attributes. His nationality is Russian, so when he speaks, it is a deep accent. He, at times, will speak in his own language, either to confuse someone or when he is angry. Vi'deam is extremely shy at first glance, but as he allows you into his circle, he has a flagrant sense of humor. He is looked at as a leader by many, and his duty in leading the group to attack is greatly looked at. Many consider him a great role model. He has a problem with shoving others away, and putting a wall up often, he has a form of PTSD which developed from battles in the past. His genetics are extremely rare, having more strength than average, it was a mystery mistake in the DNA creation, but a useful one.

History | Vi'deam comes from a long line of government bred wolves, and has grown to serve the military throughout his life. His first assigned two-legged friend was killed on one of the missions, by Vi'deams own jaws. he had been bitten by an infected one, and was beginning to turn. Vi'deam had to attack, it was instinct and training. He has formed PTSD from this accident, and sometimes anxiety attacks. He has formed a tight bond with his new assigned human, and does everything to protect him.

Other | Vi'deam's human is Travis, he will be mentioned throughout the RP.

' L O V E.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 05:10:40 am »
(I can post? right? o-o;)
.:: Tala ::.

Tala | Female | 5

Robotic limbs/titanium teeth? | Robotic eeyyyes c: & titanium teeth

Persona | Tala is usually very social, and she loves to make new friends. Although she can be friendly, when it comes to work she sets her mind to it. She makes a plan and is not too shy. This can also be her defeat, though, because she will run to the front of the battle just to make a plan of hers work. She can be very self-sacrificing though -- if out of a group, one wolf would have to kill themself for the rest to live, she would do so.

History | Tala doesn't have much of a history, she was created in a lab and is now alive. Although said afore she doesn't have much of a history, one interesting part was that somehow her eyes mutated and she became blind. Unacceptable for a military dog, so they were replaced, obviously. Her teeth were simply replaced for benefits.

Other |I was typing this while you were still posting heh (oops) -- oh and pancakes
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:17:13 am by Birdi »

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 05:15:01 am »
[[ Yeah it is fine to post! and the life spans of the wolves are much longer, like, they live to be around 45, so idk if the whole human and dog years thing applies LOL, oh and you are Accepted! ]]

' L O V E.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 05:16:50 am »
Oh, okay I'll change it then \ovo/ When can we start?

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 05:22:31 am »
[[ I would like to wait for maybe one or two more people to join, and then we can start x3 ]]

' L O V E.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 05:23:20 am »
Alrighty!

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 05:33:13 am »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:36:58 am by Alpha~Dog »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 05:47:59 am »
[[ Dax is accepted. ]]

.:: Vi'deam ::.

Vi'deam | Male | 6

The large male lay silently in the midst of dark. His mind wandered back, back to the old battle. He shut his electronic eyes and tried drastically to shove the memories back where they had come from. He flicked his radars and let out a sigh. It was almost time to go back out on the next mission, and Vi'deam honestly wasn't looking forward to it. He has been restless during the entire night, so attacking crazy flesh-eating zombies didn't seem entertaining at this particular time. The wolf opened his eyes, glancing up at the moon. He was able to control his eyes with his own mind. X-ray vision was really only ever used during missions. The moon was full of light, he could see the detail of craters embedded inside of it. The moon had never been lonely, not any night, always accompanied by a vast, never ending click of stars. The brute lowered his crown once again after letting out a sneeze. He rested his muzzle on top of his paws and closed his opticals once again. He could smell the others, most were sleeping like a rock, but tonight Vi'deam couldn't focus, he had always been anxious before a mission. It was instinct to be nervous about such a thing. Either way, he would get the job done and over with. It was just shitty how he had to go out for weeks, in infected zones. Killing off only a small fraction of the zombies. It would be worth it in the end, though, that is for sure.

' L O V E.