Author Topic: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN  (Read 8671 times)

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2013, 03:35:30 am »
.:: Vi'deam ::.

Vi'deam | Male | 6

The male overheard arguing in the line, of course two females. Vi'deam flashed a snarl, revealing titanium. " You two, put aside the bickering, we have an important mission to proceed, we don't need fighting among-st each other, especially not right now, get in or stay behind!" He ended it with a quick bark, and he scooted back to his position next to Travis, As everyone boarded, the male looked at Tala. She was one of the more wiser among-st everyone, along with Gin and Dax. He glanced to Viva, who was a bit younger and could possibly use some more training in socialization. He sighed and layed down, resting his head on his front paws, this ought to be a long ride.

[everyone is now boarded!]

The helicopter rose, giving Vi'deam a funny feeling in his gut. He was used to the rides by now, though. He knew exactly where they were going once the air craft turned, they were making their way to Oregon, where a small training course stood. It was just a abandoned building full of rubble and glass shards. He peered towards Viva and Tala seriously you two, keep it focused, we have real lives on the line here." He looked specifically at Viva, who had started the whole arguement just minutes ago.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 03:37:51 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 05:14:52 am »

Viva

Her ears darted back she growled lowly she then said "I have no human companion. None." Looking away she sighed she then said "They all think I am cursed because of my black fur." She said holding in the tears.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2013, 05:25:11 am »
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:29:24 am by Alpha~Dog »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2013, 03:50:23 pm »

>> Gin <<

Gin lazily hopped up and into the chopper, splaying across the floor with her trainer by her side. "Shut it, you two. The last we need is you killing eachother on the field." The goggled dog slashed the air with her tawny tail and turned towards Vi'deam, scanning him before doing the same with the other suited canines. "Sooo, how are you all today?" Gin spread her lips into a large grin, attempting to start a conversation instead of listening to those two fight.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 03:52:09 pm by Tariri »

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 06:30:28 am »
OOC: Sooooo, umm is this RP still alive or did it pass away?

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 12:43:11 pm »
Tala

Tala smiled. "Hi Dax, and I'm good Gin" she said with a friendly loll of the tongue before closing her mouth. It was time for some more serious business. "Vi'deam, what's the plan? Where are we going?" the white wolf flicked her ears, ornge eyes gleaming. Standing up to peer down at the ground, far below, Tala felt her heart start to beat harder at her chest. Even though she was secured by a leash and a harness, plus a window, she'd always been afraid of heights. With a small flatten of the ears, she pulled back into the helicopter with the rest of the wolves.

((Let's revive it :3))

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2013, 05:49:10 am »
OOC: Okay, but just letting you know that i'll be going away from 10 or so days and may not be able to use my laptop.