Author Topic: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN  (Read 8723 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: this is it, the A P O C A L Y P S E [MATURE] OPEN
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 10:01:06 am »

>> Gin <<

Gin hungrily wolfed down what was left of the dropping-like food, running her salmon tinted tongue over her lips with a huff. Another mission- another boring training right before it. She could see Kadance approach, harness in hand. The young wolf seated herself up, tail erect and waving at the blonde woman as she suited her up- adding goggles on her as well. The poor canine's eyesight wasn't the best, so they put goggles on her on every mission to prevent dust and debris coming in contact with her eyes. Suited up, Gin followed Kadance outside, her tawny pelt being ruffled as a helicopter approached with it's loud noises. "You'll just attract more zombies towards here.." The fae yawned, sitting down with her ears flung up towards the flying vehicle.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 04:46:58 pm »
Tala

Finishing her breakfast, she scanned the area with her robotic eyes, searching for John. "Hey, there you are!" she barked, trotting over to her partner and waiting as her teal harness was fastened, and the leash clipped. John didn't say anything except for a small "heel." Tail up, excited for another day of killing those creepy infected humans, Tala trotted after her partner. Padding to the gate of the field, she waited for orders as the heli. flew in. "So, Vi'deam, what's up?" she asked to make some small talk. "Where are we going this time?"

(so short ;a;)

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 10:32:30 pm »
.:: Vi'deam ::.

Vi'deam | Male | 6

As every wolf aligned, the helicopter landed, one after another each man and dog boarded the larger-than usual helicopter. Vi'deam shook his fur and huffed The voice of tala erupted into the air, but it was barely deciphered due to the noise of the helicopter blades. ' So, Vi'deam, what's up?' The male shot a look behind him, and he had a visual of Tala. More words escaped her maw ' Where are we going this time?' Vi'deam took a few more steps forward in the line, and shot a glance back at Tala once more. " I am not sure where the training course is, but California is our next mission. " He shot his attention back to the helicopter, He was next to board along with Travis. He came to a halt, scanning the two soldiers who stood on each side of the helicopter, guns in hand. He looked back up, and launched his body into the air, and landing on all fours, he was in the helicopter now. He took a few steps to the back of the copter, and sat with Travis, waiting for others to board.
-----

This is the training area, around the building is protected by giant fences of electrical wires, and more soldiers, so no real zombies can get in. You will be attacking fake robotic zombies here.

' L O V E.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 02:09:08 am »
.:: Viva ::.
[/img]

[color= silver]Name |Viva | Gender|Female Age 3 y/o

[color= silver]Robotic limbs/titanium teeth?| does he/she have robotic legs or metal teeth!? "I don't want to answer that.." Her paws are made out of metal and herm claws made out of titanium, her two front canines are titanium.

Persona | A summary of your character, remember, weaknesses, strengths, habits, etc. "Meet me." Her strengths are; Swimming, Fighting, Climbing. She has a sharp-tongue but never talks back to her commander unless their decision was stupid.

History | Where did your character come from? "I won't say it." < Unless you are special in her life.

Other | "I have a tag.." Anything else you want to share? She has a tag that says "Viva"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:21:08 am by Taxmania »

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 02:31:00 am »
[[ Accepted, fit yourself into the scene, we are all boarding the helicopter for training.]]

' L O V E.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 02:42:07 am »

Viva

Viva trudged past the other slow dogs she then snapped "MOVE IT!" She looked at the commander she then said "Since your the commander where are we going?" Her small tag flung around, she then sat down by the commander her small tail swiping the corse ground.

( I love the training place. :3 )
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:43:56 am by Taxmania »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 02:50:00 am »
Tala

Tala's robotic eyes focused on the wolf who had come up behind her and snapped. "Excuse you?" she growled, flashing her titanium teeth. Her orange robotic eyes narrowed, making her look extremely menacing. As they did when she was mad, gradually turned red and the light grew more intense. She made a scan of the unknown wolf: Viva. Near maybe three years old? Her eyes flashed white once and softened back into orange. Breathing out a sigh, she said in a low voice, "It will be you who is on the front lines today." She had already made up a plan in her mind -- even though she didn't know where they were going -- and now this 'Viva' had gotten herself a spot on the front lines. Of course, Tala's battle plans didn't always go her way, but she would try. Giving in to John's useless tugging, she kicked her back legs at Viva to resemble her burying waste, then continued after her frustrated human partner.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 02:58:02 am »

Viva

Her ears flashed back she then said "It is not nice to do that, pup." She chuckled lowly she then said "Anyways, love, my name is Viva, and yours?" Talking to Tala.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 03:18:30 am »
Tala

"Pup?" Tala laughed lightheartedly. "I'm two years older than you, pup." Flicking her ears forward, she strutted after John into the helicopter, waiting for him to fasten a vest on -- one he'd forgotten to strap on earlier. Keeping her head turned away from the other wolves, she glanced out at the small drop that would soon form into a huge one.

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 03:28:06 am »
Please wait for others to post. I don want everyone getting really far ahead and others too far behind.

' L O V E.