Author Topic: One Last Time (Street Dog RP: Bomber II)  (Read 5773 times)

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
Re: One Last Time (Street Dog RP: Bomber II)
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 07:15:13 pm »
I like them both.
Something unexpected has happened and I can't be active enough to run it properly for the time being. So Tariri and Taxmania, I'm placing you as betas - you will be leaders until I'm ready to come back. Sorry. :c

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 07:32:22 pm »
Alright, Tech. <3 We'll make sure everything run smoothly until you return. Should we start?

Koolwolfe

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 08:11:42 pm »
Alright. Hope everything is okay Techy! )

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 08:32:37 pm »

The scrawny male stalked through the barren streets, large ears flung up. He had to scout the area and collect as many food he could carry until the damn bomber airplanes arrived. Keeping a low profile, the young Wolf hybrid slowly weaved through the streets until he could smell blood in the distance. Sniffing the cold, crisp air, he started to pick up the pace- his overgrown claws clicking against the ruined concrete. His silver eyes scanned the foggy area, only the glittering crimson stains catching his eye. He slowly approached, seeing it was a feline- throat ripped up and sides torn. The young male huffed, raising his muzzle to boom out a deep howl. He needed to contact Viva.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 09:57:50 pm »

Viva's folded ears flung back she then sighed nuzzling a downed human as it screamed "NO! COME BACK! HELP!" crying as it thrashed painfully, Viva's ears pinned back she then howled with a message saying "Come as soon as possible a human got hit with the round thing that seem to blow up, it's a c-child." The howl seemed to echo with sadness, Viva trotted back to the child and went underneath it's arm as it cries in pain as she tried to lick the wounds and lay by it, the child hugged Viva tightly until Viva coughed giving the child a hint she was hugging to hard, hearing the cough the child loosened up the hug.

Theme Song; "It's Time" By Imagine Dragons, "Demons" Imagine Dragons
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:13:38 pm by Taxmania »

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 12:34:36 am »

Name: Icess
Personality: "ARE YOU CRAZY!? GHOSTS ARENT EVEN REAL!" She hates it when someone thinks ghosts are real.
Eye color: Left eye is blue, the other eye is violet.
History: "It sounds depressing." Her father had a depressing life, he tried killing himself everyday. When Icess was 6 months old, her father finally died. She missed him everyday and her mother comforted her.
Stray-wise: Yes.
Description
Biography
Picture: Her picture is at the top, look at it.
Extra: She has a violet bling collar with the name "ICESS" printed on it due to being a pet in the past.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 12:47:24 am »
[[ Using my real life dog to base off of as a character!]]

I N D I E

' I knew you were T R O U B L E when I walked in.'

Name | Indie
Gender | Female
Breed | Bulloxer [ American Bulldog and boxer mix ]
Age | 2 Y/O

--

Personality | Indie is as she appears, friendly, but she gets nervous and snappy at times. She remains friendly to those who she first meets, but if she decides you are on her bad side, she will avoid you. She has a hard time trusting anyone in the beginning, but she knocks down the wall once she gets to know you. Her stubbornness often gets her into fights with those that she clashes with, and she has a few scars from it. She is still young and hyper, and she thinks she knows it all. She tries to be dominant, and that leads her into trouble most of the time. She doesn't like anyone speaking or asking of her past, because frankly, she doesn't like what happened in it. She has plenty of skill when it comes to the street, her knowledge of fighting is a bit overboard as well. She ha spent her life examining, and getting wiser because of this. Believe it or not, her hunting and agility skills are quite impressive, her small body is baked up with plenty of muscle.

Appearance | She has a golden/tan pelt that shines in the light. Her body is small, but extremely fit and athletic. Brown eyes that sometimes turn caramel, especially in the light. She has a small amount of white on her toes, muzzle, and chest, and a smokey black maw.

History | She comes from a long line of Bulldogs and boxers, being born into a house that never knew what they were doing. They bred and sold puppies to anyone, and indie was sold to an abusive dog fighting system. She grew up training to attack other dogs. The day she escaped was the day her first fight went on, she still remembers the cage opening and her running out into the small dirt area. A giant black pit bull stood waiting for her. The fight ended with one dead, and it obviously wasn't Indie. When her owner went to open the cage, she bolted underneath his legs and ran right out of the run down shack with no doors. She escaped into the streets, a year and a half has gone by, and she feels safe enough at this point.

--

Stray-wise | Yes, for the most part she is wise about the streets.
Availability | Mostly on weekends, but weekdays are possible.
Extra | None.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:17:51 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 01:36:19 am »

Name: Biskit is the pup's name.
Personality:
Eye color: She has warm, chocolate-brown eyes
History:
Stray-wise:
Description
Biography
Picture:
Extra:

THIS IS A WIP.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 01:47:59 am »
( @Mayah, Accepted. @Chelsea, Accepted. @Meowers, Accepted. )

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 02:23:18 am »
I N D I E

' I knew you were T R O U B L E when I walked in.'

A cold wind chilled the female's body from shoulder blade to tail tip. Her fur stood against the flow of her spine, she could smell others nearby. Her radars lifted, taking in any small vibrations in the air. She felt uneasy, stepping through rubble full of glass shards. She was careful to place every step according to plan. This building was unsafe, even for a K-9 such as herself. She lowered her maw to the ground, and took in another large sniff of oxygen. Nothing but other dogs in the area, and what seemed to be a rat or varmint of some sort. She was hungry, and the other night wasn't so successful in finding food. Her eyes settled for a moment and she found herself stopping once again. This time, her ears picked up a familiar howl. It had been the howl of Gin, curiously, Indie made her way towards the sound. Having got past the patch of glass, she picked up her pace. She escaped the building with a leap through a broken window. The outside was much colder than that abandoned building. She quickly picked up the scent of blood, but ignored it. blood was a common scent during these days, and so was chemicals.

Indie found herself weaving through corners of buildings, and a sudden sight brought her to a stop. It was Gin, sitting next to what appeared to be torn up remains of an animal. She cocked her head and lowered her nose towards the dead animal. It smelled exactly like a cat, but it had that old, dead, rotten smell to it. The female sat and changed her opticals back to Gin " What? did you find yourself a new friend?" Indie chuckled sarcastically. What was so important about a dead, mangled cat, Indie didn't see the big deal in it, but then again she never truly saw the big deal in anything. " Well sorry to break it to you Gin, but your new friend is dead." She took a few steps closer, the sight of the dead cat didn't disturb her. She had a natural hate for felines, as any usual dog would. They were simply put here for her own convenient chew toy, is what she thinks.

' L O V E.