Author Topic: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting  (Read 19306 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| Rated-mature open&accepting
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 03:54:05 am »

Deseray nodded, her eyes flicking to the boy. "Oh mio Dio, I knew about that jump. I was going to fix it when I went out today." She grumbled to herself, using an Italian phrase at the start of her sentence. With a small sigh, she suddenly realized she is yet to introduce herself. "I'm Deseray, by the way. I'm the stable hand here. Well the main one...kinda." She said, feeling slightly awkward as she reached her hand out to his so they could shake a greeting. The girl have the boy a smile, her big brown eyes scanning him over. ((short))

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2014, 11:01:26 am »

|Mickey-Quinn Rakenearis|
Earlier, there was quite a bit of commotion near the stables, Mickey had suspected a fall of sorts. As followed by faint conversations in the near-by stable. Mickey had taken Ausley out of the stall, ready for a ride-not jumping. A faulty jump must have caused the fall, and Mickey didn't feel like getting injured today. "C,mon boy, let's go." She preferred riding bare-back, but she would get a massive lecture from the stable hands. Saddle in hand, she hoisted the large seat onto the horses back. Reins followed and also a brindle.
Mickey hopped onto the saddle, placing her boots in the stir-ups. She grabbed the reins, and commanded Ausley to leave the stable. Their ride began with a trot, but soon turned to a steady paced gallop. The wind was streaking through each strand of hair on Mickey's head, the breeze was fresh and warm. The stables and living quarters were soon behind them. Steering the reins to the side, she glanced back at the stables, a smile placed across her face. "Good boy, we can take a break now." She seemed to always talk to Ausley, like a person.

They began to head back to the stables, a fair distance away from them. This time they began with a steady trot, and never raised their speed. Only to enjoy the scenery. Mickey sighed, still smiling she patted Ausley's head. He stopped, They were close to the cabins, but it was to early to go home. She stroked his mane, she had not yet groomed him, and she regretted that. " 'Ere comes that lecture, I hope they didn't notice. She giggled, she knew she was always to groom a horse before a ride, but yet she forgot. They again began their ride, trotting the way back.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2014, 01:23:42 pm »
On my phone again.))

Shane smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Shane, niceto meet you." He said and gave a nod. "I'm just gonna get him brushed and get that bridle off him.  Then wait for the vet to get here." He said and opened Shamrock's stall. He undid the strap that was holding the bridle in place and pulled it over his ears, and removing the bit. Shane patted his head and hung the birdle on the post before exiting his stall again and grabbing the grooming box from the cabinet. He grabbed the brush and vbegan to brush the large stallions black coat, after e was done he put the brush back and was gonna grab the hoof pick but decided to wait till the vet got here to tell him what he could and couldn't do. -short-

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2014, 02:18:30 pm »

"There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes. She's a little bit of heaven with a wild side."
? Karma Aissa Cook (Ace) ?

Ace rides Romeo into the stables, his mane in her hands. She stops him and stares at the group of people and some horses. A confused look came on her face and she jumps down, grabbing his lead rope off the wall where she hung it. Draping it over his neck and grabbing the two ends together loosely, she lead him to his stall which was right in front of the people. The boy, who seemed to be the reason for the horde, was covered in dirt and seemed a bit nervous. His horse seemed to have one leg lifted awkwardly, showing injury. Over-looking everyone else she noticed a few people she had seen around a lot but hadn't had a chance to talk to and then the head stable hand, Deseray. She hoped the girl hadn't noticed her yet, or the fact she still hasn't fed and groomed her horse.

(Sorry for the short post o3o)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2014, 03:18:30 pm »
Sorry, for the late post. Hehe))

Arabella Shangun
Arabella, steppted into the stables, for the first time with her horse. As she looked around, seeing knew face's around. She turned as she saw her daddy driving away, before he spoke. "Have a nice day Ara!" He shouted with joy, but it seemed so sad. She turned back, as she pat her horse. "Don't worry Tear, everything will be alright... I hope.." She smiled, as her smile faded out, before she walked to the stable's to take her horse into the stall. She huffed, before she entered the stable's. There were some teenager's, who walked out with there horse's, to have a ride with theme.
Arabella, seemed happy being here, her excpression shoved happiness, but her eye's cried of sadness.

Soon, she arrived by her stall where her horse should be. She opened the stall's gate, as she walked her horse in. Hugging him, she spoke. "Don't you worry boy, everything will be alright." She smiled, before she walked out of the stall, closing the gate. She looked one more time at her horse, before walking to her cabin, wich was very near the stable's.

Stepping near the door, she closely looked around, before un-locking theme and steppin' in.
She soon placed her bag on her bed, before sittin' down on a chair, that was near the bed. She huffed before she spoke. "Well, here i'am..." She spoke with a slight chucale, befdore she sight.
Feeling lonely, she soon stood up, before she walked near her bed, and took out of the bag a beautiful golden neackless. She opened it, as she saw her mother's picture. "Well, I hope your proud of me...." She spoke, as tear's shiverd in her eyes. She soon closed it, as a tear rolled down her cheek. She swipped it out, before she took a paper and a pencel, with an eraser. Turning, she walked near the table, and sat down. She soon began to draw a horse.
It almost seemed that the drawing is calming her inner emotion's.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2014, 04:35:59 pm »

?Amie Hutchinson?
Her hands remained out for a moment as she waited, and the saddle was soon placed carefully in her hands-a smile grew across her face as they began to set off. The two walked calmly across a field, the only sound beeing the singing of birds and flowing of rivers-it all seemed rather calming. It didn't take long for the stables to come into view, and followed by the many neighs of horses. Seeing Marie in the ring teaching a jumping lesson she waved her hand to get her attention-then whistled. Seeing the light haired female speak to the group then leave them she hurrid over as they slowly approached, she seemed rather concerned and Shane explained what had happened. Amie nodded her head, the vet was usually here within an hour or so, so it wouldn't take long for the stallion to get a check up.

Quickly, the 18-year old followed after Shane with a smile as they arrived at the stables, walking into the tack room she placed the saddle onto one of the models where they were seated-then hurrying back out. Standing leaned against the stable door she glanced at the stallion and let out a sigh-then patting him on the neck she turned as the boy spoke thanking her once again. "Its fine, the names Amie by the way..." she smiled adjusting her hat as she then shuffled away from the stallion to see another female not known as Deseray, standing. Listening as she introduced herself Amie smiled "The names Amie!" she introduced with one hand on her hip as she glanced at Flicka who let out a nicker and pawed at the ground-giggling "Just a minute girl!" the teen smiled as she turned back towards the two humans. Seeing Shane going off then coming back with the brush box-focusing on what he was doing for a moment she didn't really pay much attention, but soon turned and faced the brown haired teen once again.  

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2014, 09:11:28 pm »
((o.e Been inactive. Sorry about that. Can I get a re-cap?))

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2014, 09:23:10 pm »
(Just a reminder that you can't actually rp anything "mature" or use any cursing. Removing it from the RP title and rules).

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2014, 09:29:14 pm »
Still on my phone. x3))

Shane exited Shamrock's stall again and placed the grooming box back before going into the tack room. He got a blanketfrom the dhelf and brought it back out and into Shamrock's stall. He threw it over the large stallions back and strapped it on him before turning to Amie. "Need any help with Flicka?" He asked and rubbed his fingers through his hair before soghing. "I mean since you helped me...Heh" He said awkwardly and sighed again dusting off his shirt.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ||Silvercreek Stables|| open&accepting
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2014, 10:10:14 pm »
((Well nothing much has happened Oreo. Most are now at the stables seeing to their horse, Deseray overheard Amie singing as she played her guitar-Amie went out on a ride with Flicka. Not realising Shane was there, but he called for help after his horse took a stumble over a falty jump and stumbled-spraining his pastern. Shouting for help amie rushed up and they took the horse home-Marie (the stable owner) was doing a lesson but quickly rushed over and has now rang a vet to check the horse. Some of the others are coming back from riding. Amies seeing to her horse after having a conversation with Shane))

?Amie Hutchinson?
Giving the stallion and Shane one last smile she walked towards the mare who seemed to be kicking a fuss because she was tied up-and basically getting no attention. "Calm down Flicka, you'll always be my girl..." she chuckled as she hushed the mare and grabbed her head gently-then kissing her on the end of her nose. Hearing a familiar voice she turned to see the brown haird male standing behind her and asking her a question. Smiling she looked at the black Mustang as she let out a snort and bobbed her head up and down-letting out a quiet giggle she turned again and glanced at Shane. Smiling at his offer she replied "Well thanks for the offer but she only needs put in her stall and her rug put on, but maybe if you stick around we could hang out after? I meant, there's gotta be something to do.." Amie smiled as she ran a hand through her brown hair-a smile revealing her beautiful teeth as her eyelids flickered a little bacuse of the sunlight that shone in them. Feeling a nudge she turned to see Flicka poke her head over Amies shoulder and let out another snort-smiling she grabbed the mares head and gave her another kiss, then Amie turned back to face Shane, waiting for his reply. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.