Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 154698 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #870 on: March 21, 2015, 01:56:32 am »

{Waiting for Raven to be posted for.}
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 23, 2015, 06:26:54 pm »
...Raven going to post?))

Tomoko ?

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 23, 2015, 06:30:36 pm »
I don't think so.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 23, 2015, 07:46:51 pm »
(Forgot to post! Sorry I'm home sick today so I'm not online much. I just don't know what to post for Raven. x.x)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 23, 2015, 07:55:46 pm »
{Ah, that's alright. Hop in whenever I suppose.}

Kennedy-Leight McCally & Jacob Bennedict

"You've got everything it takes. But it'll take everything you've got."

A smile remained on the lasses head as he listened to what Clark had to say, nodding her head as she glanced towards the now dead hoard out side of their camp. "Seems that fence holds better than I thought..." she shrugged, a chuckle then brushing past her lips "Of course, I had nothing to worry about. You guys were fine without me..." she smiled. However, before anything else could be said a few of the males seemed to have spoken up about going back inside to feast and most importantly rest. Nodding in agreement she turned to Clark with a smile "I'll see you inside" she smiled, tapping the lass on her shoulder as she passed. Slowly, Ken followed the group back inside, a lot slower than she usually would. Although they were in a hell hole, everything seemed to have fallen in the place. Slowly but surely. A smile seemed to remain on her face as she slowly ventured in to the hospital, Hunter hot on her heels as they made their way up the stairs. When entering the ward, she stood silently at the door area - glancing around at everyone. Everyone seemed to be slowly entering, all but Dutch. Remembering how they didn't really patch things up after last time, and allowing her anger to get the better of her - she decided now was better than never. Letting out a sigh she turned and made her way back down the stairs. Within a minute or so she approached the large door, pushing it open with ease - the metal object slamming behind her.

Remaining rather close to the door, she looked around - in search for the older male. A smile lit up her face as she noticed the lad, and a nod seemed to take over her head as she placed her hand on the railing - sliding it down as she stood down each step. Hunter still obediently and protectively at his masters side. Dutch appeared to be sat on top of a car, along with Jethro perched beside it. Placing her hand on the neighbouring car, Kennedy managed to quickly and carefully leap up. Standing up she walked across the cars bonnet, then hopped on to the top. Following Dutchs gaze out on to the streets. For a while everything seem rather silent and a little awkward, but she guessed it would soon loosen up. Perching up her knees, Ken wrapped her arms around them and pulled them in to her chest, letting out a sigh. "You know I'm very sorry, right? About the other day..." her voice was rather quiet "I just seem to let my anger get the better of me. And being stubborn means I'm pretty reluctant to say sorry.... Not that I didn't want to!" she spoke in a slightly faster tone, which was soon followed by a chuckle. Rubbing her cheek, she leant over and looked down towards the two males who were now sat beside on another, their gaze following out in to the streets. Waiting for the lads reply, she allowed her gaze to switch on to the skies.

Meanwhile, Jacob remained at the womans side. A smile on his face as he chuckled at her comment, nodding his head a little he rubbed his hands together. "Well, in some shape or form, yes." he smiled, another wink to his left eye was sent out as he made his way towards the door, then stopping. However, Kennedy seemed to to exit the hospital seconds after entering. Furrowing his brows in confusion his gaze followed after the female - watching as she approached the male on the car. Then setting herself on top. He remembers her telling him about and incident which happened between her and this male. She was probably apologising, something he had rarely seen her do - and even he knew she hated others being around when doing so. Giving his head a shake he looked at Clark, looking her over he smiled. "So, you coming? Or am I going to have to drag you in?" he questioned, a sarcastic tone given to his voice as he raised a brow. As soon as the door was held open, Kaisza seemed to have charged in and straight up the stairs, whereas Tebo seemed to have waited for his owner to enter before he did. Jake remained quiet though, waiting for the lasses response. Hopefully she'd not take his humorous ways as perverted - at times - or a bit serious and annoying. He meant well, he really did.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 23, 2015, 09:20:27 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 23, 2015, 09:47:19 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline Slough Creek

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: March 23, 2015, 10:13:03 pm »

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 24, 2015, 03:50:29 am »
Imma skip, can't really post and I don't know what to.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: March 24, 2015, 12:28:46 pm »

"We aren't here to stay, we are here to make something that will,"

Raven entered the hospital lazily and stood near the raven-haired female. Archer sat beside her and Raven stroked his back. She inferred that the female was sick, she did just have some pills. Raven however was still concerned, what sickness was it? Especially because she was pregnant.

(Super short because I don't really know what to post)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae