Author Topic:  (Read 14408 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 06:23:59 am »
Your other character is accepted, I'll post after school.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 06:50:05 am »
Lol alright x3 And thanks!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 03:51:28 pm »

Armani

"Lifes to important to be taken seriously"

Perched upon a cerb Armani quietly watched as people hurried by, obviously heading to wkr or something-why else would anyone be up this early? Snatching her attention away from the people passing behind her Mani watched as the cars began to fill up the road-a smirk growing mischeviously across her face. It was true that Armani loves to hitch a ride in a car, often climbing ontop a vehicle and waiting until passing somewhere-usually singing a song to herself also although to her people didn't mind-well that's what she thought. Lifting to her paws the mix breed dog gave her fur a brisk shake, her tail now growing erect and being held at body height and swaying rapidly to and fro-her tongue hung from the side of her maw as she set off.

Letting out a bark the female-dog leapt onto the back platform of a passing truck-swiftly and carefully landing right in place, she seemed to be a pro at this. As the large vehicle made its way across the even road-only hitting a few bumps. Her stance was tall and with pride-almost like she was the queen of the streets. Running her tongue across her lips she could hear the song from a passing car-her ears lifting and a smile grew across her face. Slowly swaying left to right tapping her paws against the metal board "Its all good, pure positive vibes for the most part everybody's just tryna live their lives, we're not afraid to die, only the strong survive you don't know if you don't try, the stakes are high and it's the city where I earned my crown god knows that I love this town. The city lights are extra bright. They shine for us tonightThe city lights are extra bright, they shine for us tonight!" once many recognised as Dizzie Rascals sons-one of her favorites.

As the car whizzed through the city with the black and tan canine sat singing ontop it all seemed like fun-until it was time for Armani to head off into the heart of the city. Where everything went on. Kicking her back paw against the metal door "Same time tomorrow yeah?" she joked with a chuckle leaping onto a smaller car roof near by-instantly pushing off and landing back on the path.

Viciously, a human began shouting curse words towards the canine who looked back in interest, her bow raised as she chuckled "Its New York chill out!" she barked and set off through the street. Everything was a lot more busy than it was earlier and moving through the streets was going to be harder-but food would soon be easier to find. As she weaved through many people her tail still wagged-although she received a few pushies and shoves she also returned them-along with snapping at the humans leg but not to hurt them just was a warning. Noise grew louder and louder with every minute the streets and roads rapidly began to fill up-it all seemed over populated. Although she didn't mind, the more people the more food there would be. Armani continued through the filled streets-tail erect and wagging.  

DA Account

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2014, 05:10:43 pm »
Ugh, I don't have any dog characters!  Just wolves and a unrealistic mutt!  I guess my wolves need to be turned into dogs for this.

""I don't want any trouble....""[/size]

Name:Nik

Species: Dog

Breed: Husky

Personality: Nik isn't what you would call shy or scared, he is just careful.  He doesn't want to pick a fight and doesn't want to cause trouble.  He doesn't want to be put on the spot or put into a high rank so whenever he meets any group of wolves he always takes the place of an omega.  Nik will start to open up once to knows how things work.  He is friendly and talkative but tends to be overly worried about his friends.  He will fight if needed but rather talk or run.  Nik is very protective of pups and feels like he needs to keep them save, it could be because he wasn't cared for as a pup.

Background: Nik was born into a pack with strict rules and if someone disobeyed they were banished.  His father was the beta and was in charge of making sure everyone was following orders.  One of the rules was that if any runts or weak pups were born they were to be abandoned.  So when Nik was born he was thrown out when he was a three weeks old because he was born with a broken leg.  It was expected for him to die, but he was saved.  He was taken to a rescue and stayed there until he was old enough to be adopted.  He was adopted because he was still a fluffy little puppy but as soon as he grew up he lost his charm.  He was abandoned and now lives on the streets.

Crush: None

Family: Flaire(Brother), Nixon(Father), mother unknown.

Stray(?): Yes

Extra: Nope

"What?  Do you got a problem with rats?"[/size]

Name: Diesel

Species: Rat

Breed: Fancy Rat

Personality:  Diesel is mean, he doesn't like to be around others that aren't rats.  But that is because he is judged and hated just for what he is.

Background:  Diesel was born in a petshop and sold at a too young age.  He was played with a lot when he was little but was forgotten when he got older.  Because he was alone it drove him crazy, he couldn't stand sitting around with no one.  So one day when they opened the cage to feed him he jumped.  He never came back.

Crush: None

Family: Unknown

Stray(?): Yes

Extra:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:18:23 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2014, 06:09:03 pm »
(Lol xD Its just like Oliver and Company. Maybe Armani knows Dodger.)

FOX

Her ears perked as she walked on the side of the building, her back pressed against it because the sidewalks were feeling up with people fast. She lashed her fluffy tail as she was almost stepped on and quickly moved with a slight hiss. She hated walking on the crowded streets and instantly regretted her decision. She knew the alleyways just well and darted forward, turning quickly into one. She opened her mouth ajar, taking in the scents of the alley and was relieved to find no dog-scent.

What intrigued her the most, however was she could smell something quite familiar. She didn't make a sound, and lowered to the ground until her belly fur was rubbing against the ground. Carefully, she placed one paw down in front, and then another until she was quietly stalking ahead through the alley. She heard the sound of something beautiful and that made her want to leap forward: The cooing sound of a pigeon.

The plump bird, obviously fat from all the food she sees humans feeding them, was now in sight and pecking at the ground dumbly. Fox continued and when she was finally close enough, she leaped. The bird suspected her, though at the last minutes and as it tried to fly away, Fox's body landed right on top and her claws pinned it down. She sunk her teeth in the back of its head where the spine was and felt satisfaction as the bird went limp. She licked her lips, hungrily now with the scent of prey so close to her muzzle and began to rip the feathers away so she could get to the meat.

RUE

The small pups head shot up as the sound of something delicious frying was heard. She blinked open her eyes and looked around, the scent of bacon now present even if it wasn't in the same room as her. She jumped out of her dog bed and ran out of the bedroom and down the hall. She stared at the flight of stairs, though wasn't bothered by them as she ran down happily, barking joyfully as she made it downstairs and into the kitchen. The scent of bacon hit her nose and she licked her now flowing mouth so drool wouldn't fall to the ground.

The human cooking it looked down at her with a smile, "Hey girl, want some bacon?" Rue barked at the word bacon, her tail wagging happily. Her human laughed a bit and placed some bacon on a plate and turned the hot fires off. It always mystified Rue that her master could control the odd blue flames on the large food making machine she heard her master call a stove, but that name didn't sound as nice.

Rue stared at the plate, her tail stiffening as Isabella, which was her humans name, carried it to the table to eat. Rue followed and barked again and Isabella rolled her eyes and said, "Sit." Rue flicked her ears, quite annoyed but sat down. Why did she have to do everything her human said, though that was forgotten as a strip of bacon hit the ground. She wagged her tail and got up, ducking her head to the ground and sniffing the hot meat before beginning to eat. While she was eating, Isabella's phone began to ring and she looked at it, "Oops.... Work. Come on, let's put you in the yard." Rues tail wagged, she liked the yard.

She wondered if one day her mom and brother would walk by and she could invite them in to live with her. She never saw them, but she knew she might if she stayed outside. Even though a large gate kept her on the inside, she was still glad she could over look the city beyond. Isabella opened up a side door and Rue's tail wagged as she ran outside. She looked at her dog house and then the gate. But before she could enjoy the outside, she had to go relieve herself in the yard and ran over to do so.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 06:52:15 pm »
[[I know, its one of my favorite films! That's who Armanis based off, but just a female version!:D

@Rustys - your characters are accepted, having a rat? This should be pretty interesting.]]

Armani

"Lifes to important to be taken seriously"

Many scents began to fill the large she-dogs snout causing her head to rotate in many directions as she looked around at the source-although they didn't really seem to bother her. But, something seemed different. She hadn't seen another canine around yet, unlike previous days-they were probably still sleeping. Giving a shrug to her shoulders she continued down the pavement, her tail held high and wagging as she strutted through the crowds-her attention on a few leashed brutes who passed-appearing as Border Collies. Dipping her head with a flirtacious wink she chuckled as they muttered something-but she didn't really care. Flicking the chain around on her neck Armani came to a sudden stop. Turning her head she glanced at the small sausage stall. Mouth instandtly watering she looked at the large human-aa jolly one at that.

Grinning, Mani turned and trotted towards the stall-her puppy dog eyes obviously shining isnstantly as she whinned at the human who looked but ignored her. Raising a brow she crawled forward-pawing at the humans leg and letting out a cry, her head lowered. Looking up she notcied the man looking around with guilt in his eyes "Ok, ok here. Not go on before I lose customers!". Armani couldn't help but let out a cackle as she snatched up the sausage and hurry off her tail wagging.

It took seconds for her to wolf down the small source of meat, but the amount she had had earlier an-filling her hunger. Running her tongue across her lips the Retriever mix breed shook her head "Is it just me or are these humans getting mber by the day?" she spoke in her normal tone voice, neither to herself or to anyone really. Deciding to take a rest she trotted towards a dumpster that was near a street corner-a perfect location. With ease she extended her legs and leapt-thanks to her large size she managed to leap onto the smaller dumpster with no problems what so ever. Letting out several barks Mani lowered herself to her haunches and watched the passers by. 

DA Account

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 07:11:56 pm »
Nik laid in an alleyway with his head on his paws.  His eyes were open and looking up at the windows of the buildings on either side of him.  He spotted a black kitten staring out the window from the inside.  His wide eyes were locked on a bird perched on a power line.  Nik momentarily frowned and looked away.
"Enjoy it while it lasts, outside isn't was its cracked up to be."  He said, even though the kitten could not hear him.

Diesel poked his head out from his hidey whole.  His deep black eyes darted around, checking for any danger.  Once he decided it was safe he half walked, half stretched out of the hole.  His body seemed to lengthen as his normally rounded body lengthened.  He closed his eyes and opened his mouth in a yawn, revealing two long teeth on the top and two smaller on the bottom.  He blinked until his eyes adjusted to the sunlight.  Rats are nocturnal animals, however Diesel spent so much time in a human's house that he had changed.  It was too loud in a human home in day time but nice and quiet at night when they sleep.  But this made it hard for Diesel to find any other rats that may accept him into their mischief.

(A mischief is a group of rats.)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 07:36:37 pm »
FOX

She was already half through when the sound of a growl rang through her ears. She winced as she turned her head, her ears sticking straight up along with the fur along her spine. A large dog, followed by two more that were big but not nearly as big as the first. The two others blocked the alley entrance and she frowned, hissing as the largest dog snapped his jaws, "Well well... Looks to me like we're having bird and cat for breakfast..." The large dog was a brute, huge. He looked looked to be half rottweiler and the others were clearly mixes as well.

Fox felt sick to her stomach and she stuttered nervously, "Look... You can take the bird... Just let me go..." She backed away from her kill, though the dog only stared at her, drooling. Fox lashed her tail, her orange coat fluffing out so she looked twice her size as she hissed ferociously, "Back off!" The dog smirked, stalking forward now, "Gonna make me pussy cat?" Fox shrieked as the dog charged forward and she turned and ran to the back of the alley.

There was no escape and the dog was soon on top of her, though she used her size to her advantage and slid past the rottweiler mix's paws and streaked past. The other two growled and snapped at her but she jumped right on top of the one and leaped towards the entrance of the alley. She didn't hesitate upon falling down to keep running, but the dogs followed and close on her trail.

Fox slipped between the feet of people and the dogs pushed their way past, though the humans cursed at them and tried to block the dogs ways. Fox was running out of breath, and as she raced past the street and a garbage dumpster can with yet another dog on it, she rounded another corner. She saw a large gate encircling a backyard and she saw her chance to escape. With a jump, she began to scale the gate. The large rot mix leaped as well, snapping his jaws though missed her tail by a whisker length  as Fox jumped to the other side.

RUE

Rue was biting on a squeaky toy when she heard the sound of man paws. She looked past her gate and watched as a cat ran, followed by dogs who were on her tail. Rue stood up, her tail stiffening and curving in fright as the cat jumped on her gate.

Rue winced watching the dog snapping his jaws, almost around her tail but the cat had evaded and climbed the rest of the way towards the top and fell down below on the soft grass. The cat stared at the dogs beyond, arching her back before turning but the orange cats eyes widened on Rue now.

Rue barked, "Hey! This is my yard!" The cats fur was still bristling while she hissed, "Pipe down pup! I'm trying to live! So you can share your yard..." Rue growled low, her growl small and almost cute but her attention snapped to the large dog who jumped towards the gate now, front paws hanging over their side of the gate now. Rue whined and backed away while the cat looked around, searching for options. The rot growled, kicking his back legs and trying to climb over the gate as his menacing snarled echoed, "Cat, theres no where to run! And your little friend can be next." Rue backed away and ran towards the door, scratching on it but Isabella was gone, and she knew there was no other way in. She looked back, the rot still hanging dumbly on the gate, trying to get over but not being able to get back down. The other two she saw him come with circled around the gate, looking for other ways to get in. Rue knew they had a little time, but she knew they didn't have much.

Rot mix:

Other two dogs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chars mentioned:
Armani
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:51:40 am by ?????????????t??? »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 08:11:23 pm »
[[I'll post tommorrow morning guys I've got to go for now]]
DA Account

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 11:03:34 pm »
Nik jumped up, his ears up and eyes widened.  A orange cat had jumped into the alleyway.  Dust went airborn as the front legs of the cat hit the ground with a soft shhump.  Seconds after a large rottie filled the air and covered the light that had been shining into the alley.  The dog landed with a large bang!  It took no time to balance its self and went right away to chasing the cat.  Nik wasn't sure what was happening but he knew the cat had little chance of surviving.  Without much thought he lunged toward the dog and clamped his jaws into its back.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Characters mentioned
Fox
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru