Author Topic:  (Read 14764 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2014, 12:44:20 pm »

"Do it now. Later will always become Never."

Dakota was laying in a large alley. A knocked over dumpster lay to his right. Dakota was gnawing on a large bone he picked up by the park. A sudden commotion made him look up.  He walked out of the alley and walked to the scene. A Rottweiler mix and two others were trying to jump over a fence. He shook his head and walked away. Spirit and Bluejay were awake. He walked over to them. "Where were you? I woke up and you were not here." Dakota lay down by her, while Bluejay was chewing Dakota's bone.
"I saw some crazy dogs trying to get something over a fence." Spirit nodded and lay down. Dakota stood back up and jumped onto the tipped over dumpster. He lay down and began to take a nap.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2014, 01:12:26 pm »

Armani

"Lifes to important to be taken seriously"

As the brute spoke Armani lifted to her paws-a smirk still sprawled from ear to ear. Stepping onto the edge, the pushed herselff off xarefully and swiftly she landed on the rough ground not to far from the mix-breed. Hear ears lifting to his words "Maybe you should find something a little less challenging..." she suggested but still trying to tease the brute who whipped around once again and leapt onto the white fence-again getting stuck and dangling from the rows of wood. Letting out a laugh she trotted towards the fence-then running. "Good luck getting over the fence, chump!" she barked.

With that Armani crouched then extended her legs right near the fence, quickly launching herself into the air-allowing her feet to hit against the fence which gave her enough power to push herself over and land on the other side. Soft grass pressed against her paw pads causing a smile to grow across her face but her head suddenly turned towards another situation going on between a small pup and one of the gang members out in the alley, shrugging she looked at the pup with a smile "Hey there cutie, you ok?" she smiled shooting a gaze towards the cat then back at the Rottie who was still struggling.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 01:20:41 pm »
Nik lifted his lips to show his teeth in an attempt to look frightening.  One dog move forward and sank his teeth into Nik's shoulder.  He staggered and shook himself to detach the dog.  He slammed his body into the alleyway wall.  The dog yelped in pain as the wall made contact with his backbone and released his grip.  Nik now was struggling to keep himself up.  His broken back leg barely touched the ground and his shoulder was almost at the point were he could not put weight on it.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2014, 12:48:11 am »
RUE

The rottweiler stared dumbfound as the she-dog leaped right over the fence. He snarled in outrage but had fallen back to the ground. He glared at the fence in annoyance, looking around, trying to find a way over it.

Rue and the cat both flinched as Armani had leaped over their "barrier" and landed on the other side in the grass. Rue whined in fear and the cats back arched, her fur bristling. Rue backed away from her, suspicious at her kind voice as she asked, "Hey there cutie, you ok?" Rue whined, "Are you going to hurt me...?"

FOX

"Are you going to hurt me too?" Fox heard the pup ask. Foxs ears flattened when the dog looked towards her and she backed away as well. She's just trying to kill me... She's probably with that rot... She thought to herself before narrowing her eyes in a distrustful way. Fox looked around, needing an escape route but couldn't find one. She figured if she jumped over the fence, one of the three dogs that had chased her would get to her before she could run away.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2014, 02:32:41 am »
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:34:23 am by Shizuo_the_Epic »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2014, 06:20:38 am »
[[Accepted, hop right in!]]

Armani

"Lifes to important to be taken seriously"

Starring down Armani smiled at the young pup, who indeed looked rather scared of the larger dog that hovered over-behind she could hear the brainless mutt trying to hop the fence, but failing in all attempts. Blocking out the annoying creature from behind her gaze was focused onto the young pup who had asked a question. Giving her head a shake she also chuckled "Nope, I'm not going to hurt you guys-lets just say in other words I'll help yous..." she spoke nodding her head slightly-a sudden ruccus broke out in the alley that lines the back fence of the garden, which caused her head to turn and a growl to escape her maw.

One of the gang dogs and the brute trying to help seemed to be fighting with another dog-a small tan one she assumed was also apart of the gang. Wrinkling her nose in disgust but also letting out a growl she shook her head in annoyance, but at the moment the priority was keeping the two in the garden safe. Now moving her body so she was glancing at the two. "Listen, thereonly enough time before doofus out there gets in. So pup, you may consider going indoors or something where its safe-and cat? Follow me I know a few escape routs..." she spoke almost as a whisper to prevent the Rottweiler from hearing the conversation along with his other two companions.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2014, 06:32:41 am »
RUE

Rue listened to the stranger talk, and her words stuck the small pup hard. She stayed silent at the mention of her returning inside where it was safe, but Rue knew that wasn't possible. The orange cat blinked, though kept her guard up as she stalked over slowly before asking, "You'll really help...?" She narrowed her eyes while Rue said at last, "Miss... I can't return to the inside... My owner locked me up out here... Can I come with you two? " The cat snorted but flicked her tail, staring up at the dog again with slight interest now. Rue frowned and whined, "Please...?? I'll be good!"

The little pup turned her attention back towards the large brute outside the gate and watched as he jumped again. Rue whimpered, backing into the she-dogs leg as the mix had obtained a steady balance on the fence. He struggled, but he seemed to be pushing slowly towards the other side, almost falling over and into the green grass. He smirked, glaring at the three, "You don't have to be bored for long because i'm almost there."

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2014, 12:40:31 pm »
KIRA

The Doberman grumbled faintly as she listened to the bustling of the city from her warehouse domain. She had had another sleepless night, dreaming of the dogs and humans careless enough to step on hidden explosives only to get blown to pieces. She had never really thought about it, but she and her master were the lucky ones, having a sharp nose like hers, and his intellect to defuse IEDs while she watched his back for enemy guns. She shook her head and stood up.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:42:13 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2014, 01:20:39 pm »
The dog Nik had smashed on the wall was on the floor but he knew that wouldn't last long.  The second dog barked in fury and ran straight at Nik.  He snapped downward at Nik's feet.  One made contact and he pulled forward.  Nik came crashing down, face first into the hard floor.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2014, 02:16:49 pm »